International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Yeah really. Most women I know want to have the option to kill their baby while it's still in the womb.

"Hey women, you want to be able to kill your baby? We have the solution. Vote democrat".

It's entertaining that the only time you sound smart is when you are saying the opposite of what you think is true.

"Gallup found that 69 percent of Americans — an all-time high for the poll — say abortion should be legal in the first three months of pregnancy, up to about 12 weeks.

Women are also more likely to identify as Democrats, who have become increasingly supportive of abortion rights, the Gallup poll shows. A majority of Democrats, 68 percent, believe that abortion should be legal in the second trimester"

Yeah really. Most women I know want to have the option to kill their baby while it's still in the womb.

"Hey women, you want to be able to kill your baby? We have the solution. Vote democrat".
This is intellectually dishonest. If you saw someone in public literally killing actual, literal babies you’d step in and stop them, right? Even at risk of Grievous bodily harm, I’d wager. If a daycare was on fire and you were there before the fire department you’d get to be a big damn hero and help save those babies, right? I’d like to think you would. Hell, if you walked past a random house and heard someone screaming for help, that there’s someone in here killing babies and you Even see it happening through a window you’d smash your way in and knuckle up or draw down, right?

And yet according to you this same thing is happening in abortion clinics and you do nothing but complain on an internet karate forum. So you’re either a coward or you don’t really believe that abortions are killing babies.

leftist cult weirdos spiking a football cause their team is good at election interference. sad times.

oh and sweater is a can and so are his sweaters. the canniest lol

Smarter than braining cops outside the capitol with fire extinguishers, smearing poop around the rotunda, and giving their lives to bum-rush the floor to interfere with the election? Lol

Repeating garbage the garbage arguments Trump made doesn't change what they are.

Go whatever and believe whatever helps you sleep better at night.

And what the fuck are you talking about about saying she never described this incident as rape or sexual assault? That's literally what the trial was about. This desperate falling you're doing is sad.
In that case its even less believable.
First, the 'sexual assault' supposedly happened in a department store dressing room... and no one heard her? She was completely silent while being raped.
Second, she never reported it.
Third, she went public with the allegation in 2019 while launching the civil case.

But you believe her.

She had testimony from 2 people she told after the incident including 1 she called a few minutes after it happened who corroborated that part of her story,
Testimony from those she supposedly told is irrelevant. They weren't there. They weren't witnesses to the crime. Not to mention they're close friends with the plaintiff.

"But why would they lie?"

They have 83 million reasons to lie, to get their cut.

and the dress she was wearing that day, with "unidentified male DNA" on it. Guess who refused her request for a DNA sample so they could compare the two?
The Judge.

Regardless of the suspicion of why Trump would be hesitant to hand over his DNA, it was probably due to the recommendation of his lawyers.
They suspected the judge was corrupt... and he was.
They suspected the jury was biased... and they were.
Of course they were also suspecting New York's DNA labs were crooked.
"Then why did they recant and offer Trump's DNA near the end?"

Because they figured out the judge was corrupt.
Why do you think the judge rejected Truml's DNA?

Meanwhile, Trump, a pathological liar, claims he never met her, and wouldn't ya know, she's even got a picture with him, proving he was lying about that too.
That issue was settled long ago, and it shows how desperate for an argument you are by bringing it up again.

You flat out dismissing the jury as automatically unfair is another weak deflection because you've got nothing else. She had a stronger case and she won. Period.

You want to keep embarrassing yourself?
You're embarrassing yourself by being so transparently partisan you've already concluded Trump to be guilty in this situation before you ever heard anything about it.

No physical evidence.
No circumstantial evidence.
Just the word of a delusional woman and her two friends who claim she told them she was sexually assaulted.

And you haven't bothered to ask why she waited a quarter-century to finally go public with the accusation and launch a civil suit... because the laws were changed just that year and she wanted to get paid -

And you have no idea who funded Carroll's lawyers...or why.

Funded by a Democrat billionaire. What a surprise. Actually no, its completely obvious.

All this combined... with the lack of evidence, the changes of the law, and funding of the lawsuit... you think the the entirety of the situation is pure and wholesome.

Actually no, you couldn't give a fuck less. $88 million is being confiscated from a rich person you don't like, and that's all you need to know.

It's entertaining that the only time you sound smart is when you are saying the opposite of what you think is true.

"Gallup found that 69 percent of Americans — an all-time high for the poll — say abortion should be legal in the first three months of pregnancy, up to about 12 weeks.

Women are also more likely to identify as Democrats, who have become increasingly supportive of abortion rights, the Gallup poll shows. A majority of Democrats, 68 percent, believe that abortion should be legal in the second trimester"

Godless liberals want to be able kill their babies. Tell us something we don't know.

They are planning on making it 100 million?

oh they are just getting started alright. they have barely just gotten stated losing some more this year and they are already losing like you wouldn't believe. judge engoron oughtta be handing the fraudy rapist down his penalties in his NY fraud trial some time next week. and than onwards to his criminal trials! habba dabba doo!

the party of law & order and personal accountability.

Andy-Bernard-The-Nard-Dog-Does-Not-Lose.jpg.webp

Godless liberals want to be able kill their babies. Tell us something we don't know.
This is intellectually dishonest. If you saw someone in public literally killing actual, literal babies you’d step in and stop them, right? Even at risk of Grievous bodily harm, I’d wager. If a daycare was on fire and you were there before the fire department you’d get to be a big damn hero and help save those babies, right? I’d like to think you would. Hell, if you walked past a random house and heard someone screaming for help, that there’s someone in here killing babies and you Even see it happening through a window you’d smash your way in and knuckle up or draw down, right?

And yet according to you this same thing is happening in abortion clinics and you do nothing but complain on an internet karate forum. So you’re either a coward or you don’t really believe that abortions are killing babies.

(Nevermind the theological ramifications of abortion. If you’re calling us godless an argument can be made based on scripture alone that abortion doctors are getting more souls into heaven than preachers)

Go whatever and believe whatever helps you sleep better at night.

In that case its even less believable.
First, the 'sexual assault' supposedly happened in a department store dressing room... and no one heard her? She was completely silent while being raped.
Second, she never reported it.
Third, she went public with the allegation in 2019 while launching the civil case.

But you believe her.

Testimony from those she supposedly told is irrelevant. They weren't there. They weren't witnesses to the crime. Not to mention they're close friends with the plaintiff.

"But why would they lie?"

They have 83 million reasons to lie, to get their cut.

The Judge.

Regardless of the suspicion of why Trump would be hesitant to hand over his DNA, it was probably due to the recommendation of his lawyers.
Of course they were also suspecting New York's DNA labs were crooked.
"Then why did they recant and offer Trump's DNA near the end?"

Because they figured out the judge was corrupt.
Why do you think the judge rejected Truml's DNA?

That issue was settled long ago, and it shows how desperate for an argument you are by bringing it up again.

You're embarrassing yourself by being so transparently partisan you've already concluded Trump to be guilty in this situation before you ever heard anything about it.

No physical evidence.
No circumstantial evidence.
Just the word of a delusional woman and her two friends who claim she told them she was sexually assaulted.

And you haven't bothered to ask why she waited a quarter-century to finally go public with the accusation and launch a civil suit... because the laws were changed just that year and she wanted to get paid -

And you have no idea who funded Carroll's lawyers...or why.

Funded by a Democrat billionaire. What a surprise. Actually no, its completely obvious.

All this combined... with the lack of evidence, the changes of the law, and funding of the lawsuit... you think the the entirety of the situation is pure and wholesome.

Actually no, you couldn't give a fuck less. $88 million is being confiscated from a rich person you don't like, and that's all you need to know.
Deep breaths

I know literally nothing about this case, but 100 million seems crazy excessive for defamation because he called her crazy. It seems people don't like him politically, so they're trying tp punish him.

I mean Johnny Depp got his finger chopped off, actually was physically abused and then his life completely ruined. And he only got 14 million.

I know literally nothing about this case, but 100 million seems crazy excessive for defamation because he called her crazy. It seems people don't like him politically, so they're trying tp punish him.

I mean Johnny Depp got his finger chopped off, actually was physically abused and then his life completely ruined. And he only got 14 million.
She got 5 million and then trump kept slandering her. So she sued him again. Its no ones fault but his and his im a rich guy i can get away with anything attitude. He said this during the trial hes so arrogant

They are trying tp punish him; he was already found to have defamed her once already. This time around he's being punitively hammered to try and keep him from doing it yet again, which he probably will.

looks totally normal and believable to me lol

"a jury of his peers" lmao
Fv3lJFeakAE7xIs

She got 5 million and then trump kept slandering her. So she sued him again. Its no ones fault but his and his im a rich guy i can get away with anything attitude. He said this during the trial hes so arrogant
After the first judgement, you had chuds all over saying "well 5 million is like pocket change to him lmao". Bit of a different tune now.

They are trying tp punish him; he was already found to have defamed her once already. This time around he's being punitively hammered to try and keep him from doing it yet again, which he probably will.

Yea I think it's unrealistically excessive. This lady would never touch that amount of money in a million years in actual earnings.

I looked at the Wiki page and it says the jury found there was no evidence for rape, but it was "sexual abuse, battery and defamation."

No idea what that means. I'd like to see the actual evidence in the trial.

Seems this was a coordinated effort. Co-founder of Linkedin, Reid Hoffman, paid her legal expenses.

And normally there would be a statute of limitations on something this old, but there was a brief law that allowed sexual assault victims to file civil suits regardless of expired statutes of limitations. This law expired in Nov 2023.

IDK seems pretty fishy. What was the evidence that got him convicted?

Back