EA UFC 2 - Thread #2

What's your fastest finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My quickest ko is 4 seconds with Tyson

Never witnessed so much bullshit, this guy was kicking my ass and I ko'd him it came up with a loading screen and then restarted the round and I lost a decision

This needs the first patch. The same almost happened to me. Got the win but WTF this glitch is shitty.

This needs the first patch. The same almost happened to me. Got the win but WTF this glitch is shitty.

I knocked out an Aldo in 1:55 with Dan Hooked and the game said he KO'D me and gave me the L, was on a 9 fight winning streak and it would've been 10. Lol

Yeah the game needs a lot of work but there is some potential there.

yeah Single player is pretty bogus, UFC 3 was dope when it came to single player

Event Mode
Tournament Mode
Pride Mode
Career Mode

Honestly I would love a UFC Undisputed 3 HD Remaster with an updated roster, I would pay 60 bucks for that.

UFC 3 also had title/title defense mode which instantly give the game a ton more replay value. I was really hoping that EA would have it in this game especially with this gigantic roster.

The game feels clunky and there is so much wrong with it that it feels like a beta, everything is just so unpolished. However I can see the potential and no doubt they will fix most of the stuff but atm im pretty disappointed.

the more I play...the more I am liking this game....fuck UFC Undisputed 3...really tired of people bringing up that game...lol...all I remember is spammy punches from side control, spammy knees from side control..a weird submission system...and a shitty online system....

fast forward to the here and now...

I actually like this more than part 1...part one was too cartoonish and too many cheesy exploits

fighters definitely have variety in this game....only certain fighters have specific slams/takedowns/and submissions from specific positions. I like the graphics, the reebok aparell, game feels very real to me

i was using Correa and she can't land any punches with her T-rex arms....I had to throw knees, kicks, and work the Gnp

Last night I was fighting Rawlings for #1 contender status in Career and I couldn't do shit against her. Every single strike I threw at her she either slipped it or parried it. Every single one.

Then, when I was able to land a couple jabs and straights she would immediately shoot on me and I couldn't stop a single TD.

This went on for 2 rounds until I finally rage quit and said fuck this game.

How did that work out for you? lol

i took a BEATING for 3 rounds till my opponent blew their stamina and I was able to take her down and finish her with GnP....lol

Last night I was fighting Rawlings for #1 contender status in Career and I couldn't do shit against her. Every single strike I threw at her she either slipped it or parried it. Every single one.

Then, when I was able to land a couple jabs and straights she would immediately shoot on me and I couldn't stop a single TD.

This went on for 2 rounds until I finally rage quit and said fuck this game.

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

I have not thrown a controller since I was 15. Those fuckers are too expensive to be recklessly throwing them around in an immature rage. Now I just immediately turn the game off and sit there growling and muttering obscenities at the TV until I calm down. At most, I might slam the controller onto my couch instead of launching it into the wall.

I'm starting to get really good on the ground. Most important factor is to figure out how deny each transition. Not that easy to figure out in which direction to flick but got the hang of it now. Patience is also important. You'll only gas yourself out trying to transition like crazy while getting denied. I watch my opponent and deny then immediately transition. Easier and costs opponent stamina.
I still kinda suck at getting submissions though.

I'm starting to get really good on the ground. Most important factor is to figure out how deny each transition. Not that easy to figure out in which direction to flick but got the hang of it now. Patience is also important. You'll only gas yourself out trying to transition like crazy while getting denied. I watch my opponent and deny then immediately transition. Easier and costs opponent stamina.
I still kinda suck at getting submissions though.

I have one more spot open in HW tourney...for PS4...you want in??

the following are still available

Frank Mir:
Mark Coleman:
Pat Barry
Matt Mitrione:
Gabriel Gonzaga:
Roy Nelson:
Shawn Jordan:
Antonio Bigfoot Silva:

Online is clinch spam now. I hate how game developers allow players to use cheap tactics that ruins play. Why does every one have a fucking thai clinch anyway?

My career guy is called Johnson "Monster" Wang and looks like a neanderthal hahahahaha. Too bad they only say either monster or Wang and not together.

Online is clinch spam now. I hate how game developers allow players to use cheap tactics that ruins play. Why does every one have a fucking thai clinch anyway?

Clinch isn't spammy....block then transition....spamming an armbar/guillotine attempt out of bottom guard.... That's spammy!!!

Clinch isn't spammy....block then transition....spamming an armbar/guillotine attempt out of bottom guard.... That's spammy!!!

What division are you online? I am in 4 and dudes literally just spam clinch over and over again. Because its a 50/50 situation you are bound to get caught a few times. Esp against the cage if you cant see the elbpw o I wish the same input to deny TD was clinch

LOL

I have not thrown a controller since I was 15. Those fuckers are too expensive to be recklessly throwing them around in an immature rage. Now I just immediately turn the game off and sit there growling and muttering obscenities at the TV until I calm down. At most, I might slam the controller onto my couch instead of launching it into the wall.

When I was 8-9, I remember literally stomping on my Nintendo. Poor little guy....

What division are you online? I am in 4 and dudes literally just spam clinch over and over again. Because its a 50/50 situation you are bound to get caught a few times. Esp against the cage if you cant see the elbpw o I wish the same input to deny TD was clinch

Ranked got a little stale...lol I literally fought Nick Diaz 5 times in a row...taking a break....I'm mid level 3....will ascend to 4 by Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back