EA UFC 2 - Thread #2

What's your fastest finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Competion really steps up when you get to div 4

*Gets rocked to hell by a one Benson Henderson superman punch(has anyone even seen him do that ever) using Nate Diaz after landing good one two combos all round*

LMAO I am at a lost. I sometimes don't even know if I am just bad(I was solid in 1 consistently staying at black/red belt early when people still played it) or if the game is fucking broken

I do think that the game has some pretty big problems, but if EA does the patches like they did on the last one it could be great. The lack of attention to offline play is some bullshit though.

What they really need is a tweak on the A.I.

On Hard and Pro every fighter is basically Anderson Silva.

What they really need is a tweak on the A.I.

On Hard and Pro every fighter is basically Anderson Silva.
Again can anyone tell me how to change difficulty in career mode? Under career settings I only have controls, audio, and visual to choose from.

Again can anyone tell me how to change difficulty in career mode? Under career settings I only have controls, audio, and visual to choose from.
You have to do it in the customize menu under gameplay. You can't do it from career mode because retardation.

You have to do it in the customize menu under gameplay. You can't do it from career mode because retardation.
In the customize menu it says that only changes the difficulty in Fight Now.

That's the only place I know where one can change difficulty.
Well that sucks. I've played through two careers and lost only one fight. I guess I'll change that setting and see if it changes anything in career. They really do not give a fuck about single player at all.

Yeah the game needs a lot of work but there is some potential there.

yeah Single player is pretty bogus, UFC 3 was dope when it came to single player

Event Mode
Tournament Mode
Pride Mode
Career Mode

Honestly I would love a UFC Undisputed 3 HD Remaster with an updated roster, I would pay 60 bucks for that.

Not only that, A.I. in Undisputed 3 was really solid, even at normal difficulty.

In career settings I only have controls, audio, and visual options to choose from.

Are you just starting a new career? Even in the TUF portion of career mode you should be able to change the difficulty level once you get into the TUF house.

the more I play...the more I am liking this game....fuck UFC Undisputed 3...really tired of people bringing up that game...lol...all I remember is spammy punches from side control, spammy knees from side control..a weird submission system...and a shitty online system....

fast forward to the here and now...

I actually like this more than part 1...part one was too cartoonish and too many cheesy exploits

fighters definitely have variety in this game....only certain fighters have specific slams/takedowns/and submissions from specific positions. I like the graphics, the reebok aparell, game feels very real to me

i was using Correa and she can't land any punches with her T-rex arms....I had to throw knees, kicks, and work the Gnp
I agree with about all of this.

But i'll just make my event mode comparison since it's all I play for the most part, haha. Undisputed 3's was way better in terms of realism which is upsetting. But this one's is good enough...just not as realistic. Things Undisputed 3's event mode had that this one doesn't:

- Prelim fights didn't show walkouts
- Rogan & Goldie did their little intro for the main card with the event title showing on the screen(UFC 2 makes the event name practically pointless for not including it in the actual event & having the character limit so low)
- Bruce didn't announce every title fight as the main event.
- Bruce would say it's co-main when it is
- Bruce would say "we are live" for the first main card fight

That might be about it... Little stuff really but I just feel like it can't be that hard to not keep those things for max realism, lol.

I'll also add I wish there was a way to set how many main card & prelim fights there are for a card. PPV's don't have six fights on a main card, EA... But you can't even tell which is which because of what I just listed.

I have looked for it at all stages of career mode. I have played through it twice and kept looking. I even started a new career earlier today to see if I missed the option early on. That career is in the TUF portion now and all I see is controls, audio, and visual.

I'm 16-10 on ranked online and all my losses have come from fuckers spamming spin kicks with either Jon Jones or Anderson or people using Mcgregor who if they get like, 2 hits on me my head gets all red and shit, annoying man.

I have looked for it at all stages of career mode. I have played through it twice and kept looking. I even started a new career earlier today to see if I missed the option early on. That career is in the TUF portion now and all I see is controls, audio, and visual.
It should be under gameplay when you are in career mode go to career mode settings and gameplay should be the last one under visual I'm looking at it right now

I'm glad they separated the middleweight from the LHW division online....as a Jacare user, I no longer have to worry about tremendous reach disadvantages from fighting Jones and Gustaffason every other fight

It should be under gameplay when you are in career mode go to career mode settings and gameplay should be the last one under visual I'm looking at it right now
Haha that is crazy then because I am looking that screen now too and there is nothing below visual. What kind of shit is this??

Matt Hughes - Striking 90
Nick Diaz - Striking 89

... In what world is Matt Hughes a better striker than Nick Diaz?

Also apparently worse strikers than Matt Hughes: Tarec Saffedine, Brandon Thatch, Jake Ellenberger, Martin Kampmann, Jorge Masvidal, and Hector Lombard.

Da fuck?

Matt Hughes - Striking 90
Nick Diaz - Striking 89

... In what world is Matt Hughes a better striker than Nick Diaz?

Also apparently worse strikers than Matt Hughes: Tarec Saffedine, Brandon Thatch, Jake Ellenberger, Martin Kampmann, Jorge Masvidal, and Hector Lombard.

Da fuck?

The stats make no sense. A guy would have an ability of GnP or the force of nature then you would see the actual stat is one of their lowest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back