Eliza Dushku got paid $9.5 million by CBS for allegedly getting "inappropriate comments"

Whoa asshole... relax. I wasn't being serious.

I'm finding the hypocritical asshat shit in Hollywood extremely hilarious since actors/actresses always seem to be on TV trying tell us how we all should be living our lives.

I remember a quote by Weinstein when his shit was first starting to hit the fan... He said something about needing to attend an anti-gun rally or something to help his image. This was right before his life really came apart. He was going to make a showing and donate some money to help smooth things over... lol

Then again... I need to find a way to get wrongfully terminated. Seems like a great retirement program....

Weinstein has nothing to do with this story. Hollywood hypocrisy has nothing to do with this story.

But Hollywood deflection dismissed.

Anything else?

Maybe find out what the actual story is about?

All of these stars that settle with a confidentiality agreement, once the news is leaked do they lose their settlement?

People need to realise you can't do that shit anymore. Crack inappropriate jokes at work or make lewd comments.

Should sued and won, end of story.

This. I had an interesting conversation with a woman who was the first female CID(Detective)officer in Edinburgh. This was back in the late 70's when police work was very much considered a man's job. On her first day as Detective Constable, she was called into the office of her line manager, a Detective Chief Inspector.

DCI, "So you wan't to be a detective, love?"

Her, "Yes, Boss".

DCI, "Well, see if you can detect me a cup of tea and some biscuits. Milk and three sugars"(Slaps her ass).

She just giggled and went to fetch the tea and biscuits. Nowadays, any copper who behaved like that would be hanged on the parade ground of the Scottish Police Collage, with every recruit forced to watch him dance the hemp fandango as an object lesson. Times change. You can't use the N Word. You can't hang a sign outside your place of business that says, "No Dogs or Catholics Allowed". And you can't make sexist jokes/comments to women.

I've never met Dushku. She may very well be a hypocritical, humourless, opportunistic cunt. The fact remains if he hadn't made the comments in the first place, none of this would have happened.

Play stupid games and the other person wins $9.5 million:rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't want to live in a world where accusing someone of making inappropriate sexual comments or making up unsubstantiated stories about almost being raped decades ago is the surest way to fortune and fame.

Salma Hayek raped me. Where can I collect?

I may have been dreaming, but can't be totally sure.

Look at the context in which he told the jokes mentioned in the article. Unless you are hypersensitive and humorless or simply a greedy opportunist anyone could laugh at making fun of a creepy van or their characters have a threesome. It sounds like she wouldn't have sued if they decided to bring back her character for the next season, which means she's exaggerating how offended and uncomfortable on set she felt. Money grab.
You are quite right - she wouldn't have sued for unfair dismissal if she wasn't dismissed. Well done, you've finally got there.

this is not women issue, its only white women issue as they are treated like the greatest thing walking earth by white males

Back