Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

And as an added attraction - I don't even believe the test itself wasn't a fake! Democrats!

She would be a great president, and she told no lies. She was 100% vindicated here. But, yeah, she's not going to get votes from people who think that hackish attacks on petty personal issues trump policy issues, basic competency, and ethics.

You changed my mind Jack!! Forget Trump's hackist issues like trade, boarders, immigration.. We need a candidate the runs on being 1% Native American!!

Calling here Pochahontis isn't racist, well it is if you're a Democrat supporter i suppose. It's just a laugh and not meant to be taken so seriously, it's humour, it's actually funny.

Everyone is racist sometimes. Some are racist all the time. Some are racist now and then. Some are racist once in a blue moon, depend what is happening in their world. Sometimes something triggers a person being a little racist for a short time.
I've been racist in the past but not very often at all.

In NZ decades ago there was a spree of women being raped over a few months, and each woman reported that the rapist was Samoan.[more than one.]
I was living there at the time and there were so many reports of this happening over and over again. I remember saying to some mates at that time how i hated Samoans and they should bugger off to their own country.
That was racist. Now, i don't actually hate Samoans at all, however i can understand why myself and others said things like that above. Sometimes things can happen.
Do i ever believe one race is inferior to caucasians? No, that WOULD be racist wouldn't it?

I'm not fabricating shit, I asked you to explain it. Yet, you refuse.
Yes, you did.
No, you want to make blanket statements about liberals disguised as an assessment of one poster. You could have just said he had a mental illness, but you said liberal mental disease. And now you're being slippery about it.
Take notes, Padawan.

She claimed to have a distant NA ancestor, which turned out to be true. What's the issue now? The hack attacking her should just take the L with dignity and move on.

You once again left out the part where SHE CLAIMED TO BE A MINORITY and ASKED PENN TO CHANGE HER LISTED ETHNICITY TO NATIVE AMERICAN.

Why do you keep ignoring that? It was a shitty thing for her to do and only she knows why she did that and I suspect it wasn't for any good reason.

Nah, I just want to know if everyone agreed on what the percentage is
Most media outlets are reporting 1/1024th. Which turns out is less than an average American.

After that, I'd probably like to hear a case if she ever claimed that status anywhere
https://web.archive.org/web/2012082...etro/31534699_1_directory-minority-professors
Last week, Warren said she had no idea that Harvard was touting her as a minority in the 1990s. But two days later, she acknowledged that for years before she joined the faculty at Harvard, she had been classifying herself as a minority professor in a directory of the Association of American Law Schools.

That directory included Warren on a list of minority professors from 1986 through 1995.

44146415_957543824451653_6495466547128041472_n.jpg

No, thats not what happened. She listed herself as a minority professor more than once.

https://web.archive.org/web/2012082...etro/31534699_1_directory-minority-professors

She also claimed that her mother was so strongly Cherokee and Delaware that her father's parents bitterly opposed their son marrying a woman of color. So she claimed that her parents were forced to elope because of her mother's Indian heritage.

"“You know, my mom and dad were born and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother. She was a beautiful girl who played the piano. And he was head over heels in love with her and wanted to marry her. And his family was bitterly opposed to that because she was part Native American.”

Wasn’t it even not Cherokee but some Latin American shit?

Weird that people are saying Trump lied about this bet. He said if she was Indian which she is clearly not

She would be a great president, and she told no lies. She was 100% vindicated here. But, yeah, she's not going to get votes from people who think that hackish attacks on petty personal issues trump policy issues, basic competency, and ethics.
giphy.gif

Can't wait to see a 0% vindicated liar crucified for both her dishonesty and her hypocrisy on the liberal cross.

Is there ANY issue the media would report fairly on?

You once again left out the part where SHE CLAIMED TO BE A MINORITY and ASKED PENN TO CHANGE HER LISTED ETHNICITY TO NATIVE AMERICAN.

Why do you keep ignoring that? It was a shitty thing for her to do and only she knows why she did that and I suspect it wasn't for any good reason.

Penn listed her as a minority to suggest that they had more minority representation than they did. She's always been clear that she's only saying that she has a distant NA ancestor and isn't registered, etc. Why do you ignore that?

Can't wait to see a 0% vindicated liar crucified for both her dishonesty and her hypocrisy on the liberal cross.

Typo. 100% vindicated. And I have no doubt that hacks will lie about her or whoever wins the nomination. That goes with the territory. And a lot of rubes will buy it. Also goes with the territory.

The one time i tried voice to text on a forum i had to abort. Hearing myself say nonsense really put into perspective what a waste of time this is. Nope, it's me fumbling around with my phone having to correct every other word or bust.

God, I wish Hollywood Nicky would realized how stupid the term Conservatard sound out loud. I frequently would tell him he should read his posts out loud. Sounds like something a fifth grader would say.

WR has jumped the shark

An increasingly smaller group of posters finding ways to defend the absurd

Back