Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

I asked before why you cared back then but you ducked answering that. So that would be the first “duck tuck”.

Because you can’t explain it without being a hypocrite
It's a stupid question to begin with. I critiqued twitter in the past and the present, it literally makes no difference who's at the helm. Me pointing out there was a bias isn't an admission that I "care" about it, it's an admission that I dislike it. Being consistent in those beliefs, I have yet to use the app because it's a garbage fucking app.

So now 1) why use an app if you hate it?

And

2) quote me where I told people to ignore it..

Ain't it just hysterical?

"Yo, this crack dealer ripped me off! It's not the same as it was!"

"Well, I don't smoke crack, but it looks like the same bag of drugs you've always bought."

"Oh', you're sticking up for my dealer? Fuck you! I bet you want to suck his dick! It's different!"

"Oooookay, buddy."

*backs away slowly*...
That's the part I don't get. Many sherbros whine about Twitter, but never/rarely use the platform. But trust them, it's extremely bad now that Musk bought it.

I go on Twitter a lot because it's a useful tool to promote my comic book and it's the same cesspool it was before. The big difference: they unbanned some pos on the right.

That's the part I don't get. Many sherbros whine about Twitter, but never/rarely use the platform. But trust them, it's extremely bad now that Musk bought it.

I go on Twitter a lot because it's a useful tool to promote my comic book and it's the same cesspool it was before. The big difference: they unbanned some pos on the right.

I read your comic books online once, I liked them.

I used to use Twitter, then I stopped because the algorithms were pissing me off by inundating me with street fights and real life violence instead of MMA because 'fights' (hereticbd kept telling me that wasn't the case despite not using Twitter therefore having no knowledge).

I don't comment on the state of Twitter now, I just laugh at the clown that made it unusable for me, personally, since he started the grift and it's kind of annoying to feel like you gotta abandon a platform because someone bought it who doesn't understand how it works.

But in any event, you know what's weirder than people that don't use it saying it's shit based on minimal experience?
Those saying it's great based on ZERO experience.

Allegedly.

It's a stupid question to begin with. I critiqued twitter in the past and the present, it literally makes no difference who's at the helm. Me pointing out there was a bias isn't an admission that I "care" about it, it's an admission that I dislike it. Being consistent in those beliefs, I have yet to use the app because it's a garbage fucking app.

So now 1) why use an app if you hate it?

And

2) quote me where I told people to ignore it..

You repeatedly and publicly posting opinions about a product you don’t even use is you obviously caring about said product bud. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t stream podcast about it and feel the need to run to the internet to post in threads and tell everyone how you feel about it.

People don’t publicly hate on things unless they care. So here you are bitching about people caring about a product they actually use…when you cared and didn’t even use it. That makes you the bigger idiot.

You repeatedly and publicly posting opinions about a product you don’t even use is you obviously caring about said product bud. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t stream podcast about it and feel the need to run to the internet to post in threads and tell everyone how you feel about it.

People don’t publicly hate on things unless they care. So here you are bitching about people caring about a product they actually use…when you cared and didn’t even use it. That makes you the bigger idiot.
Dick tuck No.245343

Dick tuck No.245343

I mean you’re lying dummy. “Let me repeatedly tell the internet all the reasons I hate this thing, all the things wrong with the people who run it, and why it’s unfair….bu bu but it’s not like I care at all. People who care like to have spit in their face”

You care as much if not more than the people who actually use it. Which by your logic is pathetic.

I mean you’re lying dummy. “Let me repeatedly tell the internet all the reasons I hate this thing, all the things wrong with the people who run it, and why it’s unfair….bu bu but it’s not like I care at all. People who care like to have spit in their face”

You care as much if not more than the people who actually use it. Which by your logic is pathetic.

<{MingNope}>

Ive been on twitter since 2010. The big difference now its much easier now to promote spam accounts. They just get a blue checkmark, see a trending topic and post a video that has nothing to do with the post to promote the videos they took from another account. Also only fans accounts do this also to promote their accounts. I read that only fans accounts use multiple people to post on their accounts to promote and chat. Its completely ruined any quality or interesting post since these accounts get promoted to the top because they pay for twitter.

I don't care about Twitter, but as a long time TSLA stockholder the recent massive drop in stock price is really making me pissed off at Elon's antics. I mean it was probably originally ridiculously overvalued, but still...

I don't care about Twitter, but as a long time TSLA stockholder the recent massive drop in stock price is really making me pissed off at Elon's antics. I mean it was probably originally ridiculously overvalued, but still...
TSLA is the most volatile stock, would definitely stay away

TSLA is the most volatile stock, would definitely stay away
Now yes it is not worth getting into. But their rise is meteoric. At one point they were nearly $1K/share and have split 15:1. Now the reality is setting in on the company and Elon, but on a long enough timeline there was a ton of money to be made. I think if Elon stopped acting like an arrogant dipshit the stock would do better. But as it stands it seems like the drops are slowing down.

Ive been on twitter since 2010. The big difference now its much easier now to promote spam accounts. They just get a blue checkmark, see a trending topic and post a video that has nothing to do with the post to promote the videos they took from another account. Also only fans accounts do this also to promote their accounts. I read that only fans accounts use multiple people to post on their accounts to promote and chat. Its completely ruined any quality or interesting post since these accounts get promoted to the top because they pay for twitter.
at least the paywall is a way to block compared to IG/FB where spam accounts get free roam. Much harder to spam a system when you gotta pay...... my IG spambox is off the hook, fb friend requests from random hotgirls, far more likely than spam on x.
Now yes it is not worth getting into. But their rise is meteoric. At one point they were nearly $1K/share and have split 15:1. Now the reality is setting in on the company and Elon, but on a long enough timeline there was a ton of money to be made. I think if Elon stopped acting like an arrogant dipshit the stock would do better. But as it stands it seems like the drops are slowing down.
I couldn’t convince my wife to stay away from tsla, but luckily, ive been on the intel bandwagon for long enough to cover……

office.gif

at least the paywall is a way to block compared to IG/FB where spam accounts get free roam. Much harder to spam a system when you gotta pay...... my IG spambox is off the hook, fb friend requests from random hotgirls, far more likely than spam on x.

I couldn’t convince my wife to stay away from tsla, but luckily, ive been on the intel bandwagon for long enough to cover……
It is reaching the point past hyper growth and leveling out in the market which was to be expected. But between the lack of innovation the last few years, the monstrosity that is the cybertruck, and Elon's overall antics including the whole Twitter fiasco he is becoming a real PR nightmare for the brand. I would not be surprised if the Tesla board wasn't looking for a way to tell Elon to kick rocks.

In terms of my investing I mainly do funds. I have neither the time or energy to look at individual stock tickers. I picked up TSLA on a whim and got lucky af.

I used to use Twitter, then I stopped because the algorithms were pissing me off by inundating me with street fights and real life violence instead of MMA because 'fights' (hereticbd kept telling me that wasn't the case despite not using Twitter therefore having no knowledge).
I guess I'm lucky. My feed is still fine. 90% artists.

Elmo's brilliant new plan to deal with the bot problem is charge new users some small amount in order to tweet or reply. This is obviously not going to make an iota of difference as the bots are already ponying up the $8/m for the verified boost. World of Warcraft's requirement of a triple A box price and a monthly subscription as a barrier of entry did little to dissuade bot/gold farming accounts over the years.

It is certain that a series of experts explained all of this to the world's (self-proclaimed) foremost expert on manufacturing. It's just as certain that he's ignored them.

Anyways, pussy in bio.

Elon got deposed for smearing a Jewish guy as a "fake neo-Nazi" who particpated in a false flag. He was just regurgitating a bunch of conspiracy cope in response to actual Nazis embarrassing themselves in public like they usually do.

The falsely identified guy got a bunch of harassment and death threats.

This part is hilarious:

The same lawyer from this case is suing a bunch of media outlets (Fox, Univision, Crowder, Timcast) for falsely identifying a different client as the Allen, Texas mass shooter and refusing to run retractions.

Elon is also going to feature prominently in that one because he shared a bunch of tweets misidentifying the guy and claimed that the entire thing was a false flag to make Nazis look bad. (Seems to be a running theme with him.)

Sam Seder interviewed him.

On an Elon-related side note, there should be some kind of Cybertruck megathread in Mayberry about all of the ridiculous problems with that vehicle. It's hilarious what a poorly designed sack of shit it is.

The same lawyer from this case is suing a bunch of media outlets (Fox, Univision, Crowder, Timcast) for falsely identifying a different client as the Allen, Texas mass shooter and refusing to run retractions.

Elon is also going to feature prominently in that one because he shared a bunch of tweets misidentifying the guy and claimed that the entire thing was a false flag to make Nazis look bad. (Seems to be a running theme with him.)

Sam Seder interviewed him.

On an Elon-related side note, there should be some kind of Cybertruck megathread in Mayberry about all of the ridiculous problems with that vehicle. It's hilarious what a poorly designed sack of shit it is.

Washing your truck voids the warranty? Lmao

Back