Eminem rap devil response

Post Malone has a unique sound and his latest album is pretty good. I like Paranoid and Sugar Wraith from it

Yea auto tune sound lol if he wasn’t white he wouldn’t sell shit. Talk about trash that won’t last. Some good beats tho

You guys make fun of 21savage but post loves him and got out done lyrically by him on his own track LOL altho let’s be real that isn’t hard to do

Em breaks YouTube record for a hip-hop debut with 38.1 million views in the first 24 hours. The previous record was 13.9 million views (Kanye and Lil Pump)

Yea auto tune sound lol if he wasn’t white he wouldn’t sell shit. Talk about trash that won’t last. Some good beats tho

You guys make fun of 21savage but post loves him and got out done lyrically by him on his own track LOL altho let’s be real that isn’t hard to do
I’ve heard of 21 savage but in my head he seems like Kodak black for some reason so I don’t give him a chance

I dont think its "amazing", but its decent.

Kendrick can rap but his beats suck and he cant make many hits. Ive never considered him great.

Humble was the best song off his last album and it wasnt even top 10 on my mixtape during that time. Hes over rated

Twista's Kamikaze>>> Eminem's

Modern/younger rappers I've heard of that don't suck: Hopsin, Logic, Cole, K. Dot, etc.

Donald Glover is no joke, either.

Yep. No deeper meaning. Thx for clarifying. Em didn’t do much. His creative days are gone

Disagreed, but even if they are, he's still better than all of the mumble rappers dressing like a fuckin' bag of skittles.

Lots of trash music sells lots of records. What’s your point?? You really think kamikaze is an amazing album? Shit lol

What you think of Kendrick who actually drops revolutionary albums for this era? He doesn’t sell as much so he isn’t as good??

Eminem is like Paul McCartney. He can fart on a track and it’s gonna go platinum. Doesn’t mean it’s quality.
{<jordan}
dudes more overrated than eminem haha

Em breaks YouTube record for a hip-hop debut with 38.1 million views in the first 24 hours. The previous record was 13.9 million views (Kanye and Lil Pump)

It's triple or nothing, that's how the boss do.

It's triple or nothing, that's how the boss do.

Seriously. People thinking Eminem is dead. The previous record was 13 million views in a day, he jumped to 38 million. Also consider it was seen on multiple platforms, that's just YouTube.

Lol, this goes to show you how far hip hop is falling off. We are now at a point where taking L’s is something to be proud of. MGK knew exactly what he was doing the same way that Takashi 69 kid does. Clout chase a bigger rapper, take the L, pretend like you didn’t , drop new music, make money. Wash, rinse, repeat.

There’s no pride in the game anymore.

Totally understand, they say the same thing when somebody gets knocked out in a street fight or a dunk in bball.

warriors-celebrate.gif

They actually accomplished something. You can't compare the two.

What are you talking about lol its part of the music and the culture of hip hop. Way better than actually going any getting into violent altercations. Dont comment on things you dont understand.

I mean sure it's better than violence, but its still pretty childish. And no, I will never understand a broken culture. This shit is dumb.

Back