Eminem's opinion of Trump

Since M&M's has "drawn a line in the sand" for fans who support Trump, will he be refunding their past purchases?
Didn't think so.

Time to spit some hot fire, Trump.

th

Jokes and jokes and jokes. Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti..

The poet laureate who reads at an 8th grade level has spoken!

I don't think it's wise to underestimate a white rapper who came from Michigan-level poverty.

Also, *to.
Because being poor and spitting trite rhymes means you can fight...

I don't think it's wise to underestimate a white rapper who came from Michigan-level poverty.

Also, *to.

You can tell Eminem has got a glass jaw just by looking at him. I would seriously back Trump, even at 71, to beat him up without too much trouble.

Oddly enough, the only way we KNOW him now- - journalists doing news reports.
And of course the truthful, glowing tales John Miller told

He was in Home Alone 2 Lost in New York, that alone should make you bow down to the orange thing.

Former reality star who is now embarrassing himself as the president.

That being said, I wonder how anyone on the left can stand behind Eminem when he is the epitome of white male cultural appropriation. It completely exposes them as frauds in their own religion.

Or it exposes that your understanding of the left is very false.

Hate on Trump all you want but acknowledge he’s famous because he’s a rich successful businessman.

The 9th grade drop out is educating you guys on politics, listen up !!!!!
You can hate on Eminem all you want as well but you have to acknowledge him for the exact same reasons. The guy is worth over a couple hundred million.

Everything Eminem said is true. Ad hominem attacks won't change that.

"He's racist"

"He's Orange"

"He's gonna start WWIII"

"Steve Bannon is a Nazi"

Did Rachel Maddow write these 'truth bombs'?

Also, *to.

Don't know about that, but he did train at Kronk and Steward praised him pretty highly (though he did tend to bullshit a lot), and said he had him sparring with some high-level guys.

What I find funny about the Sherdog, branch of the Trump Humpers. They bitch about celebrities opinions and wish they would keep their opinions to themselves on a section of a message board about your political Opinions.

Also, they voted for a B-list celebrity for president.

Aint a damn thing happen.

Em has never been a freestyle rapper and has sounded severely stunted anytime he's tried, stop believing everything you saw in that damn 8Mile movie.

Dude is frothy garbage dumpster water.

More protected than Drake.

Is it really a "freestyle" if it is clearly prewritten and film in multiple takes?

Back