Enzo fired

Cos you're a fuckwit that's why.

Or because you're so dumb you thought my blatant hyperbole was intended to be presented as fact.

Either or.

Or because you're so dumb you thought my blatant hyperbole was intended to be presented as fact.

Either or.

if your hyperbole wasn't meant to be taken as a comment as towards why WWE shouldnt fire a guy who does drugs, has a rape allegation leveled at him and refuses to disclose so to his bosses, then why the fuck did you post in the first place?

FirsthandAggravatingClam-max-1mb.gif

if your hyperbole wasn't meant to be taken as a comment as towards why WWE shouldnt fire a guy who does drugs, has a rape allegation leveled at him and refuses to disclose so to his bosses, then why the fuck did you post in the first place?

FirsthandAggravatingClam-max-1mb.gif

Because drug prohibition is a crock shit. Drug prohibition was started in the 1930's by people who thought tobacco use was good for you. So now we have a system where two drugs that combined kill 10 million people globally are readily available to all and a collection of thousands of drugs that kill 250,000-400,000 people are illegal.

Judging people for ignoring a law that has resulted in more deaths than all the wars in human history is not the high road that you think it is.

Get off your high horse Nancy.

*wasn't commenting on the other crap*

Because drug prohibition is a crock shit. Drug prohibition was started in the 1930's by people who thought tobacco use was good for you. So now we have a system where two drugs that combined kill 10 million people globally are readily available to all and a collection of thousands of drugs that kill 250,000-400,000 people are illegal.

Judging people for ignoring a law that has resulted in more deaths than all the wars in human history is not the high road that you think it is.

Get off your high horse Nancy.

*wasn't commenting on the other crap*
<YeahOKJen>

Completely unfounded statistic for the win.

Like it or not, these guys are role models for kids. Wrestling and WWE in particularly is aimed at kids. You can't have these guys behaving in this way.

<{hughesimpress}>

I say this in all seriousness to all the moms and dads out there...if your child considers Enzo Amore a role model...then you have failed that child miserably and should do everything in your power to immediately pull them back from the ledge.

<{hughesimpress}>

I say this in all seriousness to all the moms and dads out there...if your child considers Enzo Amore a role model...then you have failed that child miserably and should do everything in your power to immediately pull them back from the ledge.
tenor.gif

Big Cass is sitting at home right now thinking......"Damn, I made a good decision to go solo." LOL.

WWE going full SJW mode
Well, Linda is a part of the Trump administration, so I wouldn't say full SJW, lol. I think this is more like full CYA (cover your ass) mode.

Publicly traded company = Stock > All.

Kiss the glossy knob of your capitalistic God.

Well, Linda is a part of the Trump administration, so I wouldn't say full SJW, lol. I think this is more like full CYA (cover your ass) mode.

Lol yea true

I’ll suck that glossy knob

Not a fan of Enzo at all and I'm not really sure if I don't like just his character or the actual person. With that said I would hate to see him go down over a false allegation. Suspend the man if you have to during the investigation but firing him is going too far without conclusive proof/admission of guilt/guilty verdict.

Not a fan of Enzo at all and I'm not really sure if I don't like just his character or the actual person. With that said I would hate to see him go down over a false allegation. Suspend the man if you have to during the investigation but firing him is going too far without conclusive proof/admission of guilt/guilty verdict.

Firings don’t mean anything in the world of WWE. Wrestlers get fired and rehired all the time.

Wasn’t fired for the accusations. He was fired for not disclosing it to WWE legal team.

Wasn’t fired for the accusations. He was fired for not disclosing it to WWE legal team.
I'm curious to know if that is in his contract. If so then WWE is in the right to fire him to fail to disclose.

Back