Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

People that bought into scam from tarkov are poor

It's not a scam dude. $150 is a fucking bargain for an early access incentive considering the current climate in gaming.

It's not a scam dude. $150 is a fucking bargain for an early access incentive considering the current climate in gaming.

$150 in american that almost $200 in monopoly money, I aint paying $200 for a game that aint even out you would be stupid to.

$150 in american that almost $200 in monopoly money, I aint paying $200 for a game that aint even out you would be stupid to.

Just pay $45 for the regular version of the early access.

Why do the expensive versions give you additional equipment and a head start in trading, sound like paid advantage to me keep living in denial.

The additional equipment you get is pointless. Users are better off vendoring the gear. Even the first armor trade-in quest was changed from Fort/Kiver to the UN armor.

With trading they changed it completely in 0.8. By drastically increasing the amount of quests and locking the better medicine/ammo/mods/weapons behind them. Meaning no matter what version someone has they MUST do all the trader quests. Problem standard edition version users had of limited quests affecting trader reputation is no more.

Only benefits left with purchasing the upgraded versions are; increased stash size and a larger secure container.

The additional equipment you get is pointless. Users are better off vendoring the gear. Even the first armor trade-in quest was changed from Fort/Kiver to the UN armor.

With trading they changed it completely in 0.8. By drastically increasing the amount of quests and locking the better medicine/ammo/mods/weapons behind them. Meaning no matter what version someone has they MUST do all the trader quests. Problem standard edition version users had of limited quests affecting trader reputation is no more.

Only benefits left with purchasing the upgraded versions are; increased stash size and a larger secure container.

which is no longer gonna be thing after .10 since hideouts is dropping

Full price for a incomplete game naaa
So what is your complaint, Mountie? $150 too expensive, but so is $45. The game ain't finished but I've put at a minimum of 150 hours into it, so at a DOLLAR PER HOUR I've had a fuck ton of entertainment(as well as headaches, and heart thumping OH SHIT moments). "It's an incomplete game," no shit, it's in Beta. Do you understand the concept of early access/beta? Are you really this thick or is this a poor attempt at trolling.*

edit: Oh yeah, guys, I forgot, you an an SV-98 with EoD, which you can't use because no ammo or mags available, they're gated behind high level traders. P2W confirmed, you heard it here first.

*this is rhetoric, don't bother answering. we already know.

No troll. How do you feel about EoD owners being able to sell their starting gear? I learned you can reset your account every 20 days and effectively restock all that stuff. To my knowledge there was a time when the supporter packs were heavily discounted. EoD was ~$90. What's stopping people with multiple accounts, potentially multiple EoD accounts, from funding an alt with their EoD stuff every 20 days? Seems like a very real paid advantage when a gamma container on r/tarkovtrading goes for ~30k USD.

Why would anyone do that? One good scav run on Shoreline can net you over 400k rubles, and you can do that on a standard account.

Why would anyone do that? One good scav run on Shoreline can net you over 400k rubles, and you can do that on a standard account.

Because it's a "free" 30k USD every 20 days? I don't play the game so I mean you tell me. Are multiple accounts allowed, not allowed, discouraged? A quick google search shows people are trading stuff for in game currency and for real money. Don't get me wrong, that occurs in almost all games. But does BSG do anything about it? Can it be said with certainty there isn't some guy running around with 20 EoD accounts funding an alt while you grind out scav runs?

Because it's a "free" 30k USD every 20 days? I don't play the game so I mean you tell me. Are multiple accounts allowed, not allowed, discouraged? A quick google search shows people are trading stuff for in game currency and for real money. Don't get me wrong, that occurs in almost all games. But does BSG do anything about it? Can it be said with certainty there isn't some guy running around with 20 EoD accounts funding an alt while you grind out scav runs?
If somebody wants to pay $2,799.80 for 20 EoD accounts then good for him, the game will come out sooner thanks to their contribution ;D It's really not hard to get money in Tarkov, and although it's RNG based, your needed items will drop. I've made one trade, it was with a buddy for a flash drive, before they started putting them in the physical front panel of PCs.

As far as what can or should BSG do about it: I'm of the opinion that paying for multiple accounts like that and trading money to one guy is fine. People do that in WoW and I don't have a problem with it, those funds are legitimately spent and will somehow someway go toward the game.

What I hate most are hackers/scripters, and TOZ sniper scavs. BSG should continue banning anyone running scripts to cheat, and I don't like reshade either.

If somebody wants to pay $2,799.80 for 20 EoD accounts then good for him, the game will come out sooner thanks to their contribution ;D It's really not hard to get money in Tarkov, and although it's RNG based, your needed items will drop. I've made one trade, it was with a buddy for a flash drive, before they started putting them in the physical front panel of PCs.

As far as what can or should BSG do about it: I'm of the opinion that paying for multiple accounts like that and trading money to one guy is fine. People do that in WoW and I don't have a problem with it, those funds are legitimately spent and will somehow someway go toward the game.

What I hate most are hackers/scripters, and TOZ sniper scavs. BSG should continue banning anyone running scripts to cheat, and I don't like reshade either.

They need to strongly work on the optimization and the hackers/scripters.

What’s annoying is when it comes to hackers on a match they are also rolling with duos and trios. It just becomes frustrating when It’s becoming way to common knowing that I will being in match with hackers. The combo I’ve noticed is esp and recoil

How is this game going? I was interested when I saw some streamers play it a while ago but it hasn't seemed to pop up in my feed for a while.

They need to strongly work on the optimization and the hackers/scripters.

What’s annoying is when it comes to hackers on a match they are also rolling with duos and trios. It just becomes frustrating when It’s becoming way to common knowing that I will being in match with hackers. The combo I’ve noticed is esp and recoil
Honestly, I've only encountered one person that I could tell was obviously cheating. He was flying around through walls one tapping fools. I've seen them on stream a few times though, invisible and able to hit you with a hatchet 300 times a click or something.
How is this game going? I was interested when I saw some streamers play it a while ago but it hasn't seemed to pop up in my feed for a while.
I love the game, although it's a love/hate relationship. Sometimes the netcode can feel super janky, but they're making improvements daily. They're releasing a patch/update once a week. Patch 0.9 has been the best yet, so much content for a $45 game and it's not even out of beta yet. I'd check out streamers like MarkstromTV or DeadlySlob for high tier >200 IQ gameplay and great communities.

I'd check out streamers like MarkstromTV or DeadlySlob for high tier >200 IQ gameplay and great communities.

xcudi is the highest skilled EFT streamer from what ive seen. Though i gravitate more towards the laid back EFT casual streamers of gfaust and Sequisha.

xcudi is the highest skilled EFT streamer from what ive seen. Though i gravitate more towards the laid back EFT casual streamers of gfaust and Sequisha.
I've seen xcudi play, he makes hella smart plays consistently. The BEST EFT player/streamer, imo, has to be Smoke. Not only is he fucking savage but he also uses the in game comms better than any other streamer to communicate in game with randoms, and to succesfully align and finish raids. It's truly amazing, and I highly suggest checking out his "Battle Buddies," videos on Twitch.

I do think that most of the top tier streamers are similarly skilled. When you're consistently getting squad kills and extracting, you're a savage. I like MSTV, Deadly, and Smoke because not only are the streamers very chill, the communities are top tier and the high level game play + strats are non stop. Come into MSTV's chat in the mornings and you'll probably get a gifted sub. We've gone from 950+ subs the day gifts dropped, to 2.3k. I've given, uh, too many, lol.

Downloading now. Is it really only 9 gigs?
Yep, sure is.

If you need help add Electric_Church in game, and let me know. I'll try to assist in getting early tasks done and will Sherpa your little baby ass around.

I would run offline mode raids on Customs a couple of times to get the hang of the game and learn the extracts on that map, as a lot of early tasks revolve around Customs. You wont lose any thing you bring into an offline raid, but you also will not receive any loot or XP from a successful offline raid.

Welp just killed 3 guys then died and lost my rifle. Looks like I'm going in with a pistol lol. Almost level 2!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back