Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

have you been in recently? im waiting tell next wipe

Not since Spring really. That patch was awesome!!!!!

I'll join a raid here and there. But im mainly waiting for 1.0 release before getting back fully into it.

Not since Spring really. That patch was awesome!!!!!

I'll join a raid here and there. But im mainly waiting for 1.0 release before getting back fully into it.

416 and SVD coming also the new scav boss has a freakin LMG

Also apparently a wondering arms deal boss called mail man is coming

Nice to see there is a thread about EFT. Never played PUBG again since I tried tarkov.

The last wipe is today guys !

This is actually a really good update. Majority of the game feels finished. All they need to do is work on end-game content.

Got to raid some Sunday night, all of Monday and Tuesday night. Because of the flea market i was able to complete quests easily. Already at level 16.

Flea market itself has further broken the economy of the game. Half or near end-game character level players had so much money. Now this can be done far earlier. Not to mention low level characters have access to higher end gear now. Further issue is that the flea market promotes hatchling runs. Where prior the traders sell price was regulated. A hatchling can now multiply their profit by a factor of ten with the flea market.

Sunday night i started out with 800K. Spent 400K acquiring a documents case and various keys for Customs. With only surviving three out of the ten raids that night i quadrupled my money to 1.6 million because of the flea market. That night and still to this day ive done zero hatchling runs.

Flea Market itself exacerbated the issues of players economy, hatchlings in raids and trader limited stock items. Currently this is the biggest problem with the game.

Barter goods with traders is in a better state this patch. However the flea market broke it. An i have no idea how BSG can resolve it.

Got to raid some Sunday night, all of Monday and Tuesday night. Because of the flea market i was able to complete quests easily. Already at level 16.

Flea market itself has further broken the economy of the game. Half or near end-game character level players had so much money. Now this can be done far earlier. Not to mention low level characters have access to higher end gear now. Further issue is that the flea market promotes hatchling runs. Where prior the traders sell price was regulated. A hatchling can now multiply their profit by a factor of ten with the flea market.

Sunday night i started out with 800K. Spent 400K acquiring a documents case and various keys for Customs. With only surviving three out of the ten raids that night i quadrupled my money to 1.6 million because of the flea market. That night and still to this day ive done zero hatchling runs.

Flea Market itself exacerbated the issues of players economy, hatchlings in raids and trader limited stock items. Currently this is the biggest problem with the game.

Barter goods with traders is in a better state this patch. However the flea market broke it. An i have no idea how BSG can resolve it.

i could see them nerfing it into the ground. You should make a post on EFT Reddit an see what people think.

i havent gone in yet

You should make a post on EFT Reddit an see what people think.

I did. Though my initial post dealt with the Flea Market promoting anti-social behavior. For BSG has stated the game is meant to be played in Squads. It wasnt well received, lol.

After giving some thought believe ive found the solution to the Flea Market. All other suggestions ive read are complex and players would need a user manual. My solution is just place a hard cap on the amount of auctions a player can post to the Flea Market each week. This will force players to prioritize their listings and help stop the hatchling runs the Flea Market is promoting.

Did twenty or so raids yesterday. 80% of the players i ran into were hatchlings and or someone just carrying a low cost weapon. An these werent new players. Majority of them were in the high teens and twenty levels.

Oh, and they added a NY and Washington DC server : )

I did. Though my initial post dealt with the Flea Market promoting anti-social behavior. For BSG has stated the game is meant to be played in Squads. It wasnt well received, lol.

After giving some thought believe ive found the solution to the Flea Market. All other suggestions ive read are complex and players would need a user manual. My solution is just place a hard cap on the amount of auctions a player can post to the Flea Market each week. This will force players to prioritize their listings and help stop the hatchling runs the Flea Market is promoting.

Did twenty or so raids yesterday. 80% of the players i ran into were hatchlings and or someone just carrying a low cost weapon. An these werent new players. Majority of them were in the high teens and twenty levels.

Oh, and they added a NY and Washington DC server : )

problem is, when we sqaud bro. The russian aka @ssBaldy is gonna be tagging along, i wonder if its more stable for him now

Level 29 atm and i havent grinded that hard. Amount of quests now dont make sense unless they intend to increase the XP gains for level 1 till 40.

One thing i like is how they nerfed the spawn rate of Shoreline keys drastically. So if you enter Resort late chances are nearly all the high loot areas are still untouched.

I haven't played any since the wipe. Well, I'm level 5 I think. Don't have as much time. I may jump back in when Labs drop.

My stats this wipe are quite insane:
2018-12-03-00-39-0.png

Three raids i did this morning. Last two were ended by the same player who is obviously cheating. o_O

did you see the underground military complex? And the new cultists?

Havent been able to watch their podcast sadly.

My stats this wipe are quite insane:
2018-12-03-00-39-0.png

Three raids i did this morning. Last two were ended by the same player who is obviously cheating. o_O

Havent been able to watch their podcast sadly.

lol you havent put the mustache on ? i like the 80 Terrorist look

1. Patch 0.11 will be released this year, for sure. But it will be downsized a little bit. For example there won't be UP/DOWN outfit change, transfered to the next patch.
  2. Patch 0.11 content: New Map; Killa; Guns (RPK 16 / HK-416 / Mosins / Remington 700 / AR-15 civil version ADAR / VEPR Hunter / SVD maybe / New Melee; New NPC "raiders" likely.
  3. Hideout is 98% ready. Highly likely next NY patch.
  4. Voice Chat - 90% ready. Highly likely next NY patch
  5. Arena - this is release endgame content. Nikita designed it a year ago, but it will be added with release of the game. Will be 1 on 1 / 2 on 2 / 5 on 5 / PVE mods and couple unique game mods. Will include 5 special Arena locations. One is ready 4 to go. Player will recieve "reputation points" for it.
  6. New antialiasing very soon
  7. Next scav boss after Killa will be on woods. Hunters gang.
  8. New maps will be realised much faster. Almost all content is ready. 2 maps in 2-3 months.
  9. Ratings - new season is on. Nikita told there will be gifts for top rankers.
  10. New NY gifts for players. And unique clothes for Beta and Alpha testers after release.
  11. Year 2019 will be the last year of Beta testing.

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/...-notes-form-russian-talking-tarkov-podcast-2/

Back