Europe needs "6 million immigrants", EU Commissioner for Migration says...

Remind me who surrended, ohh yahh the human trash did. Same as WW1.

lol a pattern.

Now i get why muslims are rape fucking you out of existence, you cucks just are great at surrendering.

j62vzo.jpg

Education

l love it , people throw that out there as if education somehow opens ones eyes to the virtues of NOT having children. I think its more to do with the cost of education, the cost of living and the growing necessity for 2 incomes.

My wife is educated, works in IT made north of 130k last year and is pregnant with our 4th. Most of our circle are educated professional types , and almost without exception they delayed family stuff until their 30s because they prioritized climbing the ladder , and now they are shelling out 20-40k doing either multiple runs of in vitro or getting some other form of " help" .

4th largest allied army that ran you nazi scum down all the way to berlin and to another surrender lol, you pathetic cuck's.

You must be one of those new germs the future of germany, illiterate from all the 3rd world inbreeding.

Germany needs 530.000 immigrants per year to keep its workforce going.
That is based on research for the German institute of Labour and Worker research (translated no idea how you call those in English), and the university of Coburg.
So Germany alone would need those 6 million in the next 12 years.
https://www.bertelsmann-stiftung.de...a-ausgleich-wirtschaftlicher-ungleichgewicht/

I've read these figures but how does that work? Why so many people, what about automation?
Are germans dying at such an alarming rate due to old age and lack of fertility?

I've read these figures but how does that work? Why so many people, what about automation?
Are germans dying at such an alarming rate due to old age and lack of fertility?

They made a conscious choice to eradicate their nazi genetics.

Aren't Canada and Australia still taking in refugees by the thousands?

Yes, but in Australia it's a small percentage of economic migrants. About 15,000 refugees to 185,000 migrants per year let in. (Problem is half of the immigrants head to Sydney so it's population is increasing 100,000+ a year).

Yes, but in Australia it's a small percentage of economic migrants. About 15,000 refugees to 185,000 migrants per year let in. (Problem is half of the immigrants head to Sydney so it's population is increasing 100,000+ a year).

buy property and lots of it.

buy property and lots of it.

True, a faultless plan. Maximum yearly dwelling completion is 30,000 or so (maybe the construction industry could pump out 40,000), yet we have a 100,000 home undersupply. Take the extra 100,000 immigrants per year, some (many) will be looking to buy, and you have an escalating market with no real reason for prices to drop (supply is hopelessly outgunned by demand).

Germany needs 530.000 immigrants per year to keep its workforce going.
That is based on research for the German institute of Labour and Worker research (translated no idea how you call those in English), and the university of Coburg.
So Germany alone would need those 6 million in the next 12 years.
https://www.bertelsmann-stiftung.de...a-ausgleich-wirtschaftlicher-ungleichgewicht/

Can't do that with 3rd world Dreck though.We need skilled labor.
Japan was supposed to be "doomed" 10 years ago.Theyre doing just fine without sacrificing their Country at the Altar of Globalism

l love it , people throw that out there as if education somehow opens ones eyes to the virtues of NOT having children. I think its more to do with the cost of education, the cost of living and the growing necessity for 2 incomes.

My wife is educated, works in IT made north of 130k last year and is pregnant with our 4th. Most of our circle are educated professional types , and almost without exception they delayed family stuff until their 30s because they prioritized climbing the ladder , and now they are shelling out 20-40k doing either multiple runs of in vitro or getting some other form of " help" .

Pretty straightforward really, educated people usually have less children than the poor and misguided. You can find exceptions all day, but convincing free educated youth who possess a few bucks at their disposal will delay the need to produce a nuclear family. Of course as you illustrated all the problems that one acquires in the pursuit of tip grade education is part of the price to be had.

This is good news for the right-wing idealists that will inevitably ascend to power as a result of this immigration policy.

Pretty straightforward really, educated people usually have less children than the poor and misguided. You can find exceptions all day, but convincing free educated youth who possess a few bucks at their disposal will delay the need to produce a nuclear family. Of course as you illustrated all the problems that one acquires in the pursuit of tip grade education is part of the price to be had.

I think you are misrepresenting the situation a bit though , implying that its the enlightenment of the education that prevents people from having kids. I happen to believe that it is probably more often , the rat race that the educated often find themselves propelled into that makes having kids unattractive , not that theyve been taught some life hack that the other peasants without masters degrees haven't.

I think you are misrepresenting the situation a bit though , implying that its the enlightenment of the education that prevents people from having kids. I happen to believe that it is probably more often , the rat race that the educated often find themselves propelled into that makes having kids unattractive , not that theyve been taught some life hack that the other peasants without masters degrees haven't.

Why of course, as I said before, the tribulations of attaining the highest forms of education strains the nature of humans seeking a large family. The philosophy of the individual is so much more seductive when one comprehends as well as harnesses the intellectual capacity of it's being.

Germany has done that already in the early 90's. But we do not get enough immigrants from other EU countries or east European countries anymore.
Also, I don't think mass immigration from Muslims or Africans will be the solution. But it could be part of it if done right.

Which it's not at the moment. I was commenting that there clearly is a need for immigration in Europe.
Of course, it has to be done correctly.

Yeah, that's bullshit. They never let in Russians/Ukrainians or any significant amount of slavic countries. The NWO thought Arabs and Africans were a better "fit". LOL You catch the drift.

Sutherland is a globalist errand boy pushing the politics of the international ruling minority. They are indeed open about their desires for dissolution of the European nation-states and peoples.

A little bit about him

non-executive chairman of BP until 2009
Chairman of the Trilateral commission until 2010
non-executive chariman of Goldman Sachs International until 2015
served on the steering committee of the Bilderberg group until 2014
Vice chairman of the European Round Table of Industrialists until 2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland

I wouldn't call him an errand boy, more like a N.W.O. All-Star.

It just the people retiring. That number is just to replace the workforce. It is around 400.000- 500.000 for a while now.
That is nothing new. We used to fill that mostly with people from the EU.

Despite what people in here say about automation that still takes a while.
And a lot of Germans economies are based on the industries that will build the automation for other countries.
High-quality machines, software, innovative technology etc.

Now of course, those refugees are unable to fill those position. But because they are here now might as well try and use whoever we can.
They can be a small part of the solution. But the immigration for most of those jobs needs to be targeted for the right people.

"The 27 [EU states] will need 6 million immigrants in the future," says the European Commissioner. "We will open offices in all countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in West Africa."

http://www.tdg.ch/monde/L-Europe-va-avoir-besoin-de-6millions-dimmigres/story/19455815

It's a foreign-language page. You'll have to use google-translate.

Interesting figure, though... "6 million"... I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

They can get them from East Asia, or Canada, or America, Argentina.

Yeah, that's bullshit. They never let in Russians/Ukrainians or any significant amount of slavic countries. The NWO thought Arabs and Africans were a better "fit". LOL You catch the drift.

I am not sure if you are serious or joking?

In case you are serious.
Germany took like around 600.000 - 800.000 per year in the early 90's. People from eastern Europe. Some refugees, lots from Romania, Yugoslavia, Turkey etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
If you think mass immigration is a new thing in Germany you are wrong.
But I do still think you are joking.

You're not seeing it because you're obviously not very bright. The West has become wealthier, and wealthy nations have less children. That, on top of the fact Western women have been brainwashed into believing having children and living a traditional life (RAISING those children and looking after the home) is 'oppression'. There are other factors too, but those are the two main ones. Women becoming educated is a good thing, because overpopulation is also a problem, but the West has gone too far with the abortion, hedonism & money-worshipping.

East Asian countries are in the exact same position as far as not having enough children, and it's even more extreme with them, although they were never dumb enough to allow mass third world immigration.
My best friend is a therapist. He was telling about a female client the other day, a feminist and a very successful lawyer. She took three sessions and untold tears to finally say what has been troubling her. Weeping uncontrollably, she told him that her issue is that she wants to be a stay at home mom. She's ashamed of it, worries how she will be judged by her peers and mostly by herself. How fucked up is that?? Good job feminism!

Germany's advanced first world economy is not going to be sustained by low-IQ third world immigrants, dear.

If Germany allows in such massive numbers of third world immigrants, Germany will no longer be Germany. You know who created Germany? Ethnic Germans. You know who created Somalia? Ethnic Somalis. You know who created Japan? Ethnic Japanese. Tell me, if you replaced the current population of Japan with 100 million Somalis... would Japan still be Japan? Do try not to avoid this question, won't you...

lol 100 million Somalis

Somalia
Country in East Africa
Somalia, officially the Federal Republic of Somalia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north, the ... Wikipedia
Capital: Mogadishu
President: Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed
Population: 10.5 million (2013)

Back