Media Even joe rogan and his rat pack think Sean won the fight

Joe Rogan’s brain may be affected by heavy HGH use. Also in regards to Joey Diaz’s comment… The odds were even for this fight.
For someone who uses that much HGH he sure is a short little fucker

Also I would listen to these guys and expect the complete opposite to be true

Dana and now Joe, I can't be agreeing with these types of dipshits. I also can't deny that I think Sean should have got the decision 100%.
By the rules, I guess.

the whole time watching it, I saw someone trying to finish the fight and using a mix of things. The other, defending.

Better for business to have someone exciting in fights

Joe is full MAGA like Strickland. He's been around thousands of MMA fighters and the only one he's seriously befriended is Brendan Schaub, who has one hundred thousand people entertained solely based on being an imbecile. And I believe Eddie Bravo is a flat earther who believes reptile cabals control the planet.

The fight was undeniably close, and complaining about it going either way is not warranted. Strickland got bopped pretty hard, and DuPlexus had significant facial damage as well.

They didn’t even watch the fight, so who the fuck cares what they think. Are you guys seriously taking Rogan and fucking SCHAUB at the word. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back