Ever had a woman with more body hair?

I dated a girl who didn’t shave her arm pits. I told her to stop that and she did. Fucking gross

I’m a pretty hairy guy, not Robin Williams furry, but enough that the only way a woman would be hairier is if she was an ape or yeti.

She also has bigger feet than me.

Sometimes I wonder if she saw my sherdog name an lurks my posts.....do you?

I like hairy girls not gonna lie. On tumblr I follow blogs that post pics of hairy boobs and it’s so fascinating. And I follow this yoga hippy girl that has an ass bush lmao but idk man. I like it.

giphy.webp

I am not into hairy girls at all. I group it with bad hygiene.

I have almost no hair on my arms for some reason. Also zero chest/shoulder/back hair.

My ex had far more hairy arms. And also if he didn't stay on top of it, hair would grow on his butt cheeks
*fixed because we all know TS's deal and what he really wants to say.

I've dated a girl with larger hands than me. That was...weird.

I have almost no hair on my arms for some reason. Also zero chest/shoulder/back hair.

My ex had far more hairy arms. And also if she didn't stay on top of it, hair would grow on her butt cheeks

I've been around Italian women all my life and a lot of them would have hairy arms. Most of them just left it alone and it wasn't bad enough to bug out over.

Indian women also seem to be more hairy, either that or it was my luck with the ones I've been with.

I was with an Indian chick for months, she was really beautiful, but she didn't use any deodorant or perfume and didn't own a drop of makeup besides lip gloss.
She didn't smell bad and she was clean, but maybe twice after we wrestled in bed I would smell her a little. It was another thing to really not bug out over.
She was gorgeous though, so overloooking some things was a given at that point in my life.

Your body is weird.

But I can't grow a beard.

I like my steak seared.

The past tense of hear is heard.

Yeah, my current fatass gf is from Syria. You could braid her butt hair. She is getting a Brazilian before my son falls out of her.

This is the realest shit I've ever read on this site.

Do you love her?

My ex had far more hairy arms. And also if she didn't stay on top of it, hair would grow on her butt cheeks

Makes for a good thread but at the same time kind of a silly question for you too ask because
I’m a pretty hairy guy, not Robin Williams furry, but enough that the only way a woman would be hairier is if she was an ape or yeti.

Since you said Robin Williams I have too. QRTBbPs.png

My last girl of 5 years wasn't hairy at all....Not into it.

I like hairy girls not gonna lie. On tumblr I follow blogs that post pics of hairy boobs and it’s so fascinating. And I follow this yoga hippy girl that has an ass bush lmao but idk man. I like it.

DDvX_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Your Sherdog handle is Kardashians, And your into hairy broads??

<{natewhut}> I'M NOT SUPRISED MOTHER FUKERS !!

I've been around Italian women all my life and a lot of them would have hairy arms. Most of them just left it alone and it wasn't bad enough to bug out over.

Indian women also seem to be more hairy, either that or it was my luck with the ones I've been with.

I was with an Indian chick for months, she was really beautiful, but she didn't use any deodorant or perfume and didn't own a drop of makeup besides lip gloss.
She didn't smell bad and she was clean, but maybe twice after we wrestled in bed I would smell her a little. It was another thing to really not bug out over.
She was gorgeous though, so overloooking some things was a given at that point in my life.

a female that doesnt wear deodorant.
an INDIAN female that doesnt wear deodorant.

WTH!

Dated a chick with some major stubble on her armpits. Like even if she shaved it , it looked like a 5 o clock shadow creeping in.

It's all pink in the inside!

a female that doesnt wear deodorant.
an INDIAN female that doesnt wear deodorant.

WTH!

...And she was gorgeous.

I remember after we got out of bed for the first time and I said she had a beautiful body, she said "you'll never have better than this". She was wrong about that one, but she was pretty hot.

Back