Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

She use to be pretty hot. What happened to her?
Age and weight gain. She was 28 in the video. It's easy to look good when you're in your 20s. The amount of hot chicks drops off after there. Even a lot of Hollywood babes with the money and resources to look good hit the wall HARD.

Age and weight gain. She was 28 in the video. It's easy to look good when you're in your 20s. The amount of hot chicks drops off after there. Even a lot of Hollywood babes with the money and resources to look good hit the wall HARD.
My buddy is 55 and single
Stays in shape and has a good job
Is 6’7
Has his own weird quirks
Says it is impossible to find women he’s attracted to. They’re all fat. Of course we live in Cincinnati too so that adds to he fatness

"so, am i allowed to flirt with you?" -- a man respecting a womans rights
"ummm, we'll see, a little bit." -- a woman keeping a door to rejection and her legs open

"do you think you encouraged him?" -- Reporter that knows whats up
"I dont think i purposly encouraged him. At first i tried to volly with him..." -- A woman tryna sell a tech app for some skirt

"There was a mix of confidence and nievity..that...umm lead me to.a..you know. this dynamic that we see now."
Paraphrase: " i thought i was in control and getting a good deal for this ass but my company sucked and so did i."
<TheDonald><DontBelieve1>

He put on a billion-dollar company that dominated the entertainment industry.
Yeah. Strictly from an artistic/business standpoint he's arguably the GOAT. If I had been a movie executive I would have produced the same types of movies. I was never a big fan of his because I mainly just credited the directors/writers/actors of the films, but his track record is excellent. It's too bad he turned out to be such a HUGE piece of shit.

Amen to dat. 155 and sub 10% bf at 25, 215 and 18% at 33... To get sub 10 today, I'd need a lipo, metabolism goes to shit

She use to be pretty hot. What happened to her?

I looked into it. Besides having had a child she also recently battled breast cancer.

Also Her neck has a large lump in it which looks like her thyroid is swollen which can cause weight issues and a bunch of other shit.

Last edited:
My buddy is 55 and single
Stays in shape and has a good job
Is 6’7
Has his own weird quirks
Says it is impossible to find women he’s attracted to. They’re all fat. Of course we live in Cincinnati too so that adds to he fatness
It's easier for men. I'm in my late 30s, my face hasn't really aged, I haven't gained a lot of weight, etc. Relatively few women age like that. I don't even have to work on it either. I just put some water on a cloth and then rub it on my face for a minute in the morning.

It's easier for men. I'm in my late 30s, my face hasn't really aged, I haven't gained a lot of weight, etc. Relatively few women age like that. I don't even have to work on it either. I just put some water on a cloth and then rub it on my face for a minute in the morning.
I’m 39 and I see my competition
Comparatively I’m a goddamned god
Of course this is because everyone else has just let themselves go but winning by default is still winning

Last edited:

Her problem is the weight gain and the hair.

If her hair was longer and she went to the gym or took up yoga to get back into shape she would retain a lot of her looks.

Oh and ditch the third wave feminism. Thats a big one.

Yeah. Strictly from an artistic/business standpoint he's arguably the GOAT. If I had been a movie executive I would have produced the same types of movies. I was never a big fan of his because I mainly just credited the directors/writers/actors of the films, but his track record is excellent. It's too bad he turned out to be such a HUGE piece of shit.
There's a great documentary called "Overnight," about a kid in his 20's who gets a huge film deal (ironically from Harvey Weinstein) and then ruins it. At one point in the documentary, he talks about people coming up to him pretending to be his friend who he knows deep down never would have cared about him otherwise and how much he hates them and wants to "chew their fucking face off" while he's talking to them. GUARANTEE that that's exactly how Harvey Weinstein himself felt about all these women.

Last edited:
Honestly this video is fucking hilarious.

After seeing this video the only conclusion I can draw is that he was fucking bored out of his mind at this point and it went from getting lots of pussy as a perk of the job, to let's see how desperate these bitches can get and much are they willing to degrade themselves in their pathetic attempts to get their product/deal the seal of approval.

After seeing this video I'm convinced that Weinstein is not guilty of rape. As others have said, if it's ok for women to fuck their way into advantageous positions why shouldn't it be ok for men in advantageous positions to use the position to fuck.

Why is "let me fondle you, or fuck off" part of the deal? It shouldn't be.

Because it's always been, and anybody w/ half a brain has known that since the advent of film. That's the film business, and the theatre business, and any entertainment business. Fuckin' and suckin' to get a top spot, jack.

Ignorance is not an excuse for any of these dingbat broads, the fault is w/ the parenting, and stop acting like you don't know who Van Hammer is.

Honestly this video is fucking hilarious.

After seeing this video the only conclusion I can draw is that he was fucking bored out of his mind at this point and it went from getting lots of pussy as a perk of the job, to let's see how desperate these bitches can get and much are they willing to degrade themselves in their pathetic attempts to get their product/deal the seal of approval.

After seeing this video I'm convinced that Weinstein is not guilty of rape. As others have said, if it's ok for women to fuck their way into advantageous positions why shouldn't it be ok for men in advantageous positions to use the position to fuck.
You mean in this case, or in general? Because having all those women accuse him of rape is one hell of a conspiracy. He also admitted to committing sexual assault during a sting operation. Police thought they had enough to charge him in that case, but the well-connected Weinstein was not charged despite the evidence, which pissed off the police.

Because it's always been, and anybody w/ half a brain has known that since the advent of film. That's the film business, and the theatre business, and any entertainment business. Fuckin' and suckin' to get a top spot, jack.

Ignorance is not an excuse for any of these dingbat broads, the fault is w/ the parenting, and stop acting like you don't know who Van Hammer is.

Lol, this didn’t start with the entertainment business. You think woman didn’t use their sexuality to get things done a few hundred years ago?
Abuse of power/woman using their pussy is as old as the way to Rome

For reference sake, this is what happens once you accept the invitation to the hotel. So yeah, it's pretty likely that he would go nuts once they didn't back down from all his horny signals and went in the room with him.

Lol, this didn’t start with the entertainment business. You think woman didn’t use their sexuality to get things done a few hundred years ago?

I was talking about ignorance of relatively current protocols specifically, but yes, I hear you.

Harvey Weinstein is a piece of shit, and I would give zero fucks if they hung the fat bastard from the Hollywood Sign.

However, he is also a very rich piece of shit. He can afford the best lawyers. They will tear apart the woman who made this video and not even break a sweat. Even with all the alleged victims willing to testify, I wouldn't bet money on Weinstein serving serious jail time.

You mean in this case, or in general? Because having all those women accuse him of rape is one hell of a conspiracy. He also admitted to committing sexual assault during a sting operation. Police thought they had enough to charge him in that case, but the well-connected Weinstein was not charged despite the evidence, which pissed off the police.
I guess just with this one case as I'm not familiar with all the details of the Weinstein stuff.

And they are not stopping because of this harvey weinstien shit either.

Back