Expert adviser Sean Strickland helps Francis Ngannou.

Since when are facts and statistics an attempt at a save?
Trying to justify almost 40k a year of deaths by gun violence in the US by inferring "well its more spread out because of capita dispersion, hur hur hur"... is a really stupid way of rationalizing an insane death rate.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but to add some context, 60% of all gun-related mortalities in this country are by suicude, acounting for about 24,000 of that 40k. I'm not making that up.

I don't know what Canada has to do with this but them boys can shoot. Canadian civilians have made corrections to the Marine sniper handbook. And Canadian professionals...? Unbelievable. Top class worldwide. And if you ask my opinion, it's by a large margin.

Has this ever happened to you? Sure hasn't happened to me. I'm almost 40 and I've never been attacked by anyone, or seen this happen. Perhaps you have to question why it's happening in America and not Europe or Canada.
So you saying the first time you will let the criminals have their way with you? You think people plan to be murdered, raped, or robbed? LMAO

So quit dancing around the question and who is going to protect you if some thug comes up and robs you? The military? Some Canadian riding in on a horse? Will you ask the criminal to wait until help arrives before robbing you? But we all know you ain't gone answer these direct question and instead strawwoman it.

95+% of gun crime happens in the inner city. America doesn't have a gun problem, those areas do.

If you eliminate Chicago, Detroit, NY, NO, St Louis and LA etc... US gun violence is on par with countries like Canada. Look it up. Registered gun owners (owning several hundred million guns in US) have a far lower per capita incident of gun crime than pretty much every country.

There are dangerous cities and boroughs in Canada as well.

Get a clue.
Not to mention a lot of these places are ran by democrat's. Funny how that works aint it? Dems want gun regulations and yet have highest rates of crime. Guess those thug criminals didn't get the memo about not having guns, especially illegally.

So you saying the first time you will let the criminals have their way with you? You think people plan to be murdered, raped, or robbed? LMAO

So quit dancing around the question and who is going to protect you if some thug comes up and robs you? The military? Some Canadian riding in on a horse? Will you ask the criminal to wait until help arrives before robbing you? But we all know you ain't gone answer these direct question and instead strawwoman it.

You're not answering the only question that matters. Why is it that in your country, you feel the need to be protected... But we from canada don't need to feel that way.

57278073_1306862746131963_6422301741808225902_n-307743636.jpg
Even more murrican than guns

Lol he's trying harder and harder everyday. Bless his soul.

I pack a piece regularly, not so much for my protection(I never have any problems)...but for my wife's safety or some lone wolf wacko shooter than tries to kill 20 people in a shopping mall.

It's the world we live in, and I'm not going down like a sheep.
I like this hypothetical of you being drug around by your wife in a shopping mall and not already being a sheep .. congrats on carrying though big boy

I like this hypothetical of you being drug around by your wife in a shopping mall and not already being a sheep .. congrats on carrying though big boy

Nice try, but they were listed as 2 separate items....ie the meaning of "or".

But Merry Christmas anyway, while you spend your day trying to insult people.

Nice try, but they were listed as 2 separate items....ie the meaning of "or".

But Merry Christmas anyway, while you spend your day trying to insult people.
the logical conclusion from your autist distinction is that you're shopping in malls by yourself. keep fighting the good fight of not going down like a sheep

Ngannou isn't from the US. He's not used to carrying a gun, never had the need for it as his neighbors didn't carry guns. Yet in the US it's a getting used to thing and a deterrent thing as well.

You put guns into peoples hands from a country without such custom and it leads to changing of social structure and gun violence. Yet in the US it's a deterrent.

Point is, Ngannou's size isn't why he doesn't understand the need for it. It's custom.

If you live in an area where people feel the need to be armed, it is a hell hole.
In the U.S. the more rural areas are the safest and cleanest. Basically if you live outside of any of the major cities you live in some of the safest places on earth even though there are high gun ownership rates amongst the residents. Most of the U.S. is safer than almost anywhere on the planet. It’s just the big cities for the most part that are hell holes. Most Americans live their entire lives without ever being in a violent situation contrary to what TV tells people. Like I said, it’s mostly the big liberal cities that are dangerous and poverty stricken like the one I grew up in.

LOL how did he admit anything? Stop grasping at straws lol. The statistics nationwide support his claims. Everything is record high numbers in crime and murder throughout USA. Meaning highest recorded numbers ever. That's facts, not assumptions or straws grabbing.
The numbers aren’t at an all time high. Not even close. The highest murder counts ever in the U.S. were in the late 80’s early 90’s. The only places where it’s back on the rise though is in big liberal cities where they’ve gotten soft on crime due to the progressive agenda. In the rural parts of the country, which is the majority of the country, it’s safer than just about anywhere on earth.

I've been robbed at gunpoint twice, both times in the US (once in Chicago and once in Miami) while there on business. I handed over my wallet both times and the guy with the gun took off. Aside from the inconvenience of cancelling my credit card, I had about 200 bucks in cash on me total between the two robberies.

Now if I'd had a gun and escalated it, what then? I'm going to shoot some poor bastard (or get shot) for 200 bucks? It's a stupid argument.

This is one of the stupidest things I've heard in awhile. I'm glad you survived those situations and can carry on with your ignorance.

I've been robbed at gunpoint twice, both times in the US (once in Chicago and once in Miami) while there on business. I handed over my wallet both times and the guy with the gun took off. Aside from the inconvenience of cancelling my credit card, I had about 200 bucks in cash on me total between the two robberies.

Now if I'd had a gun and escalated it, what then? I'm going to shoot some poor bastard (or get shot) for 200 bucks? It's a stupid argument.
Great take.

I never understood why people is so fixated in carrying a gun to feel empowered even when it means to kill somebody (or be killed) because they want to steal your cellphone, your car or something like that.

Guys like Strickland are pretty much fucked up in the head.

In the U.S. the more rural areas are the safest and cleanest. Basically if you live outside of any of the major cities you live in some of the safest places on earth even though there are high gun ownership rates amongst the residents. Most of the U.S. is safer than almost anywhere on the planet. It’s just the big cities for the most part that are hell holes. Most Americans live their entire lives without ever being in a violent situation contrary to what TV tells people. Like I said, it’s mostly the big liberal cities that are dangerous and poverty stricken like the one I grew up in.

You just made a bunch of statements that rural American cities are the safest places in the world....

Do you often just state your personal opinions and act like they're facts? What you just said is absolutely not true.

Back