Extacly what is wrong with Cain Velasquez?

He may not have his body, but he will always have his pride..

Damn shame that his legacy will be one of rematches and inactivity. I'd love to see him back because his style is fun to watch.

Bisping.
He fucked up Rockhold AND Cain in practice
Cain never quite recovered
<28>

Here's Cains coach:

What nfl player would give a fuck about leg extensions? There's nothing sport specific about a leg extension at all. If I'm not mistaken it just puts a pile of stress on your patellar tendon?

Watch tony furgeson train. Aside from his deadlifts he does some sick strength and conditioning shit

And that man's name is.....JOE GRASSO. The legend.

http://www.joegrassoelitetraining.com/joe-bio.php

<{danawhoah}>
btm_rt_image.png

What nfl player would give a fuck about leg extensions? There's nothing sport specific about a leg extension at all. If I'm not mistaken it just puts a pile of stress on your patellar tendon?

Watch tony furgeson train. Aside from his deadlifts he does some sick strength and conditioning shit

Yup no real benefits performance wise, while it puts the knee in a vulnerable position n increases the risk of injury.

It can be used in bodybuilding as a complementary quad exercise for more definition n separation in the muscle, but that’s about it

He over juiced pre usada and over worked his body..now he can't juice for the recovery it provides..

I`d say it is the left knee

didn't brock mess him up when he jumped on him? something with his shoulder or back

Back