Extremist left protesters shut down Portland ICE facility

Dumb argument but kicking illegals out of a country is hardly similar in any way shape or form to what the nazis did.

Now when ICE rounds people up into concentration camps (spare me the bullshit about how the detention centers are the same as concentration camps) starts starving people, torturing them, doing medical experiments on them, then lining them up, shooting them, dumping them in pits and burning them.....then we can talk about how ICE is acting like nazis. Until then spare us the virtue signaling bullshit.

Brah ICE was defending the beaches of Normandy like 2 weeks ago, you’re just a dumb Trumptard

Not all government actions are equal.

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo5_r1_500.gif

Duh . . . of course I know that . . . I've been a Fed for over 23 years. Don't get me started on the various inefficiencies . . .

That's kind of how atrocities work

How many natural disasters on an island have you responded to? I guess you've also go a ton of logistical experience too?

How quickly is a country that has basically had it's entire infrastructure destroyed supposed to be rebuilt? It's not like the country just suddenly started needing to have the ability to prepare for and respond to disasters.

I would love to just take a bulldozer to their disgusting shanty town.

What a bunch of fuckheads.

They have a right to peaceful protest.

It helps keep them busy during their unemployment.

Back