Fact: In 25 fights Khabib has never been wobbled, rocked or significant hurt.

clearly zero points for you also, he literally flops forward after being hit then struggles to regain his footing, then circles out.

he was wobbled by the strikes, stop being dishonest. its not like Im saying he's shit..... but he was wobbled for sure
True, except the part about him flopping forward and struggling to regain his feet, or the part about him being wobbled. The rest was spot on though.

Lol seriously where is the "struggle" to regain his feet? His next step he's back in stance and stable. I say all the time I think he has at least an even chance of getting ko'd by Conor or Tony. But people are trying to see something that isn't here. He got hit hard but he looked fine.

Khabib has akward footwork in general. To me he looks surprised but clearly coordinated. His eyes were focused and tracking the follow up strikes and he went right back to work.

It was a clean shot that hurt him but I think you're exaggerating the damage.

Right on the spot.

True, except the part about him flopping forward and struggling to regain his feet, or the part about him being wobbled. The rest was spot on though.

Lol seriously where is the "struggle" to regain his feet? His next step he's back in stance and stable. I say all the time I think he has at least an even chance of getting ko'd by Conor or Tony. But people are trying to see something that isn't here. He got hit hard but he looked fine.

I don't think Tony has KO power.. He is more of a Holloway fighter I think.. Punches in bunches to get to the Ko.. Not one shot..

McGregor thing is if he would fight Khabib.. Khabib has shown a great chin.. If McGregor throws that power and don't hit.. He gets taken down.. Then there is the match..

Sure he was caught off guard.. like cool.. ok.. Noted Khabib can be caught off guard..

Hell look at this one... Just fast forward to the 20 second mark

Got dang Kevin Lee been stanky legging all over the place.. Begging at Barboza legs praying to momma and shit.

theres a difference though, khabib didnt eat a clean kick from barboza as he was moving backwards and khabib stepped in so it didnt land flush..... while barboza was planted against Lee and at range, the kick also landed cleaner on Lee than it did on khabib. Kevin Lee took the harder kick, which resulted in the stanky leg we all love lol

if khabib ate the kick Lee did Id bet highly that he would either be doing the same or be out cold

he flops forward at the very start of the gif then awkwardly bounces back the other way

as I said earlier, stop being dishonest

theres a difference though, khabib didnt eat a clean kick from barboza as he was moving backwards and khabib stepped in so it didnt land flush..... while barboza was planted against Lee and at range, the kick also landed cleaner on Lee than it did on khabib. Kevin Lee took the harder kick, which resulted in the stanky leg we all love lol

if khabib ate the kick Lee did Id bet highly that he would either be doing the same or be out cold

I just watched them both.. He plants for both... He steps back in both and plants.. Khabib stops and throws gaurd in which he blocks none of it.. Kevin Lee stops throws up a guard and actually blocks some of it..

If Barboza had MJ instinct on that.. Kevin Lee would of lost that fight easy..

I just watched them both.. He plants for both... He steps back in both and plants.. Khabib stops and throws gaurd in which he blocks none of it.. Kevin Lee stops throws up a guard and actually blocks some of it..

theres a difference between stepping back, and being chased. Khabib was pressuring Barboza at the time of the kick, Lee was not. if you think there was even close to the same amount of power in that kick that khabib ate then you clearly dont know shit about striking lol

theres a difference between stepping back, and being chased. Khabib was pressuring Barboza at the time of the kick, Lee was not. if you think there was even close to the same amount of power in that kick that khabib ate then you clearly dont know shit about striking lol

Dude lol your just the biggest Khabib hater.. You know how many times we have had discussions and they are all you hating on khabib.. ALOT.. I prove your wrong over and over and you still just do nothing.. You always think your right, which if you where ur fine..

Khabib is a beast.. I don't even know who you root for.. or why you hate on Khabib so much.. But good luck hater.. I mean lol its not getting you anywhere..

source.gif

What is that Conor in your avatar the semi retired fighter who hasn't fought in about 2 years.. That avoids Khabib he isn't going to be able to knock out khabib and we will never know cause McNuggets is too scared to fight him...

Look man Khabib has been willing to fight anyone.. He took the same kick as Kevin Lee.. You cry he didn't.. But he did.. And you try to say I don't know about striking lol.. Just keep hatin..

Dude lol your just the biggest Khabib hater.. You know how many times we have had discussions and they are all you hating on khabib.. ALOT.. I prove your wrong over and over and you still just do nothing.. You always think your right, which if you where ur fine..

Khabib is a beast.. I don't even know who you root for.. or why you hate on Khabib so much.. But good luck hater.. I mean lol its not getting you anywhere..
how am I hating on khabib by stating that the kick Lee took had more impact on it than the one khabib took?

also no I dont know how many discussions Ive had with you..... I have no idea who you are lol, and if we always discuss khabib its only because your goofy ass felt the need to quote me

What is that Conor in your avatar the semi retired fighter who hasn't fought in about 2 years.. That avoids Khabib he isn't going to be able to knock out khabib and we will never know cause McNuggets is too scared to fight him...

Look man Khabib has been willing to fight anyone.. He took the same kick as Kevin Lee.. You cry he didn't.. But he did.. And you try to say I don't know about striking lol.. Just keep hatin..
he fought in August doofus, try again.

Also before his break Conor was the most active high ranked fighter in the UFC not named Cowboy Cerrone. he earned the right to take a break. But anyway, who mentioned Conor? is that the only retort you can offer because I called out your lack of knowledge on striking? aw poor baby

how am I hating on khabib by stating that the kick Lee took had more impact on it than the one khabib took?

also no I dont know how many discussions Ive had with you..... I have no idea who you are lol, and if we always discuss khabib its only because your goofy ass felt the need to quote me

I only remember you because of your goofy avatar lul.. I thought it was morpheus hell na.. Its the guy that tapped to Nate DiaZ lul

he fought in August doofus, try again.

Also before his break Conor was the most active high ranked fighter in the UFC not named Cowboy Cerrone. he earned the right to take a break. But anyway, who mentioned Conor? is that the only retort you can offer because I called out your lack of knowledge on striking? aw poor baby

Cause i asked your avatar if it was conor.. lol was the most active.. lol was.. yeah lets talk about the past lol.. I remeber when gas was less than a dollar too.. lol..

I only remember you because of your goofy avatar lul.. I thought it was morpheus hell na.. Its the guy that tapped to Nate DiaZ lul
you thought that Conor McGregor was Laurence Fishburne ?

ffs man you really are an idiot arent you? lol

I wonder what % of khabib fans aren't Muslim and/or russian

Cause i asked your avatar if it was conor.. lol was the most active.. lol was.. yeah lets talk about the past lol.. I remeber when gas was less than a dollar too.. lol..
ok lets talk about the present, where khabib became "champion" by beating a guy that has made more money selling houses in the last 3 years than he has fighting...... yeah lets do that why dont we? :p lmao

you thought that Conor McGregor was Laurence Fishburne ?

ffs man you really are an idiot arent you? lol

Yeah lol was on my cell phone with a small screen with a small avatar.. With lightning and a big bang on your avatar you can't tell who it is.. I assumed it was someone cool.. My bad on that one lol ur right..

Kind of like your bad thinking Khabib was what did you call it rocked or whatever lul.. Cause you don't understand momentum lol

ok lets talk about the present, where khabib became "champion" by beating a guy that has made more money selling houses in the last 3 years than he has fighting...... yeah lets do that why dont we? :p lmao

Ok cool.. SO Tony Ferguson trips over some cord right.. And blows out his leg or what not.. Best to do it there right? I mean cause if a trip on a cord did it.. A take down would destroy it in the ring and he would of lost right?

So then it was Max turn.. Khabib said sure.. Then it was who Pettis and Khabib said bring it on.. Then it was Al and again Khabib said lets do it...

So yeah Khabib agreed to more fights in one day that conor in 2 years lul.

WAS...

STAY READY..

Oh shit Khabib.. Chirp chirp

Back