Facts that blew your mind

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Gold
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fcd0a8684-9099-41c5-8b7a-5a03f9e01566

The ¿Por qué no los dos? girl is not Mexican nor American, but Australian.

<TheWire1>

The Fruit of the Loom logo never featured a cornucopia.

BYExz7c.jpeg

Left: Fake logo
Right: Real logo

mindblow-mind-explosion.gif

While both of them were featured in Jurassic Park, the time gap between the brachiosaurus (145 million years ago) and T Rex (65 million years ago) existence is greater than that of T Rex and humans.

But then again Hollywood lies to us and humans rode dinosaurs to work 6000 years ago

Last edited:
The Fruit Of The Loom one is a lie, I dont give a shit what the internet says, it absolutely had a basket when I was a kid

I know, bud. I felt that way as well, until I did some digging and realized the logo did not have a cornucopia at all.

It was the counterfeit products that featured it.

I know, bud. I felt that way as well, until I did some digging and realized the logo did not have a cornucopia at all.

Unless you invented a DeLorean and went back to my local K-Mart and dug through every 3 pack of white tees they had in stock on a random Friday night in 1985 then I dont wanna hear your lies!

Unless you invented a DeLorean and went back to my local K-Mart and dug through every 3 pack of white tees they had in stock on a random Friday night in 1985 then I dont wanna hear your lies!

Lol, Kmart. Are you sure it's not the Mexican Dickie's stores like we have here in Los Angeles?

So we all had counterfeit underwear? Not sure why we would even had that. Isn't it just like a cheap brand anyway.

That being said Im actually happy is true, is not that I believe in the crazy CERN madela effect theory, but deniers are always using almost equally insane theorys about why people would remember stuff and collectively put a cornucopia in the memories .

Back