Facts that blew your mind

This is what fuckin butterfly eggs look like.....wtf?

View attachment 1035171
I just saw butterfly eggs recently and they were little white dots. This picture must be from some weird alien butterfly that's going to kill us.

tenor.gif

That being said Im actually happy is true, is not that I believe in the crazy CERN madela effect theory, but deniers are always using almost equally insane theorys about why people would remember stuff and collectively put a cornucopia in the memories .
It's not that complicated. A cornucopia surrounded by fruit is a very common trope. Humans in general have faulty memories so some people have combined the two things in their memory.

It's not that complicated. A cornucopia surrounded by fruit is a very common trope. Humans in general have faulty memories so some people have combined the two things in their memory.

Your comment is exactly what I mean Lol, the only cornucopia I have even seen is becasue of the fruit of the loom underwear but people come with all this crazy theories. If your theory had any weight it would be a fruit basket.

The bootleg underwear would be exactly be what I think is a reasonable explanation for most Mandela things, not clear cut false or true. Technicaly false but still true as the product of misprints, bootlegs, maybe foreign made products, etc.

Last edited:
Your comment is exactly what I mean Lol, the only cornucopia I have even seen is becasue of the fruit of the loom underwear but people come with all this crazy theories. If your theory had any weight it would be a fruit basket.

The bootleg underwear would be exactly be what I think is a reasonable explanation for most Mandela things, not clear cut false or true. Technicaly false but still true as the product of misprints, bootlegs, maybe foreign made products, etc.

Its very famous fall imagery associated with Thanksgiving, I don't know how you would have made it through life in the U.S. without seeing it.

images

how-to-draw-a-cornucopia-featured-image-1200.png

95090b_d613b78f8db54ee8ad75c8e37ee773d5~mv2.jpg

It's literally got no other context other than to be paired with a mound of fruit, so its not at all surprising that people took the mound of fruit from Fruit of the Loom and added a horn of plenty. I don't personally remember it that way but it makes sense.

Its very famous fall imagery associated with Thanksgiving, I don't know how you would have made it through life in the U.S. without seeing it.

images

how-to-draw-a-cornucopia-featured-image-1200.png

95090b_d613b78f8db54ee8ad75c8e37ee773d5~mv2.jpg

It's literally got no other context other than to be paired with a mound of fruit, so its not at all surprising that people took the mound of fruit from Fruit of the Loom and added a horn of plenty. I don't personally remember it that way but it makes sense.

Im not in the US, wich may add weight to the bootleg underwear thing.

For decades I always tought it was a shell, wich made less sense.

sea-shell-1506268073HtG.jpg

It doesn't explain why EVERYONE has the same "wrong" memories.

______ _______ on the wall whose the fairest of them all?

Sex ____ The City

Berenst____ Bears

_____ I am your father. - Darth Vader
(James Earl Jones is on video tape "remembering this wrong")

It's a beautiful day in ___ ____________
(Mr Roger's Theme)

Ev Er Ee ONE my age or older has the exact same "wrong memories"

Last edited:
The Mandela Effect is hard to accept, because of how much faith the average person has in their own memory, but it is certainly more rational than believing in a massive complex and expensive conspiracy to change the quote on a single, very similar sounding word in a near-90 year old cartoon because ... reasons.

It's kind of scary, really, in it's ability to cast doubt on one's perception and recollection.

My crazy fact:

A single day on Venus lasts over a year on Venus.
The planet orbits the sun every 225 Earth Days, but takes 243 to complete a revolution on it's axis.

My crazy conspiracy theory:

Sherdoggers don't actually average 6'5".
They are ~6'3".

Sex ____ The City

Berenst____ Bears

(Mr Roger's Theme)

Because they don't. Just enough people do for it to become a phenomenon.

What's the Sex and the City one? Did you think it was Sex in the City? I doubt all the women who were obsessed with the show misremember it wrong. You do because you are casually remembering a show you didn't watch.

Sex ____ The City

Berenst____ Bears

(Mr Roger's Theme)

q7olxxiy1cmz.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fcd0a8684-9099-41c5-8b7a-5a03f9e01566

I know, it's BerenSTAIN.

Back