Facts that blew your mind

It doesn't explain why EVERYONE has the same "wrong" memories.

______ _______ on the wall whose the fairest of them all?

Sex ____ The City

Berenst____ Bears

_____ I am your father. - Darth Vader
(James Earl Jones is on video tape "remembering this wrong")

It's a beautiful day in ___ ____________
(Mr Roger's Theme)

Ev Er Ee ONE my age or older has the exact same "wrong memories"

The Mandela Effect is hard to accept, because of how much faith the average person has in their own memory, but it is certainly more rational than believing in a massive complex and expensive conspiracy to change the quote on a single, very similar sounding word in a near-90 year old cartoon because ... reasons.

It's kind of scary, really, in it's ability to cast doubt on one's perception and recollection.

My crazy fact:

A single day on Venus lasts over a year on Venus.
The planet orbits the sun every 225 Earth Days, but takes 243 to complete a revolution on it's axis.

My crazy conspiracy theory:

Sherdoggers don't actually average 6'5".
They are ~6'3".
I liked both these posts, back to back despite the inherent contradiction.

Is a fruity cornucopia the same as a clockwork orange?

1vqgxyax0tz91.jpg

I just realized that Blues Travelers hit song "Hook" is actually written over the chord progression to "Pachebel's Cannon"

So besides the song being, one of the best 'Fuck you's ever written to the music industry, did it by recycling, arguably probably the 2nd most recycled piece of music ever, really really clever little poke at how they just want to cash on in the same old crap.

They had written 3 albums, presumably from the heart, then their record company was like "yeah but, how about a catchy single?" so they said here's fucking pachebals canon, sell this.
And IT WORKED.

Last edited:
My crazy fact:

A single day on Venus lasts over a year on Venus.
The planet orbits the sun every 225 Earth Days, but takes 243 to complete a revolution on it's axis.

I think that likely points to Venus being possibly on its way to being "tidally locked"

Mercury, obviously closer, is I believe tidally locked to the sun, Venus next in line is not quite exactly tidally locked but close.

Anything orbiting relatevely close to a large mass in space tends to be tidally locked

I just realized that Blues Travelers hit song "Hook" is actually written over the chord progression to "Pachebel's Cannon"

So besides the song being, one of the best 'Fuck you's ever written to the music industry, did it by recycling, arguably probably the 2nd most recycled piece of music ever, really really clever little poke at how they just want to cash on in the same old crap.

They had written 3 albums, presumably from the heart, then their record company was like "yeah but, how about a catchy single?" so they said here's fucking pachebals canon, sell this.
And IT WORKED.

New Zealand is actually part of a huge sunken land mass called Zealandia, only discovered when seen from Space. 85 Million years ago it was part of Australia and Antartica. Nothing is really what it seems my sherbros.

1711029500794.png

Great whites lived alongside the Megalodon.
Sharks have existed longer than trees and grass, but they almost went extinct. 19 million years ago, there was a mass shark extinction with an estimated 90% drop, and we don't know why.

I alway wondered why scuba divers fall backwards into the water until I learned an interesting fact.
If they they fell forward, they would land in the boat.

There are more planes in the ocean than there are boats in the sky.

If you were on a spaceship that only went 65mh, it would take longer than the universe has existed to just reach the closest star to us. And astronauts can’t burp in space..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back