Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

LOL @ this compilation...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

No need to get rustled, buddy. You just typed out your own L. His own words are about an economic bloodbath if China is allowed to import from Mexico without his tariffs in place. Thanks for clarifying.

They could be or they could not be...you never know what the idiots talking about...I'm glad I could clarify for you.

<codychoke>

Bullshit...I don't really care to decipher dementia don's rants but he threw in the "bloodbath for the country if i'm not elected" in the middle of a bunch of bullshit about trade....the whole thing is idiotic....but what else can you expect but verbal diahrrea from the Don and his fanatics
This is the ultimate issue. Trump's thinking and speaking are so muddled that working through his words is like tasseomancy. No one can really claim certainty about what he means, but partisans can insist that everyone is unfair to him for interpreting his eructations differently.

Does anyone actually think Trump was talking about violence? Maybe a very literal autistic left winger might, but the rest are just lying.

I was going to vote for Trump reluctantly because I don't like him at all (obviously can't vote for Biden), however, now I'm kind of looking forward to Trump winning because it will piss off all the terrible people in our country.

Lol, that's literally the exact wording of what the special counsel said he DID do. You might want to backpedal and deflect again and come up with another excuse for why this time it's (D)ifferent, because proving that you've been duped over and over and over again doesn't seem to be helping much.

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” Hur wrote.

I guess it was more beneficial to Hur to release a political hit piece report than actually charge the kindly old man, I guess character does matter. <mma4>

at a rally, trump talks about china trying to make car plants in mexico then sneaking their cars into the country without paying tax at the border. trump then says he'll add a 100% tariff on them if he's elected and if he's not it will be a bloodbath as it pertains to china getting away with with this.

and of course.....the shitlib fake news machine paints him out to be a "violent tyrant dictator insurrectionist": "BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP SAYS THERE WILL BE BLOOD IF HE LOSES THE ELECTION!!"

GI2dnadWQAAfgD7

watch video for full context:

this is the same old:

drink bleach
mexicans are rapists
very fine people
overturn the election

...deranged fakenews bullshit we've heard for almost 10 years. you pussies should be ashamed of yourselves.

I know, like jeez, we all use the term "bloodbath" all the time right? Why would anyone think that's incendiary?

This is the ultimate issue. Trump's thinking and speaking are so muddled that working through his words is like tasseomancy. No one can really claim certainty about what he means.
It's not confusing to anyone not trying to twist his words into something they're not. Unless you're lying or retarded, you know exactly what he said and what he was referring to. Just because you're twisting yourself into a pretzel in an effort to ignore reality, doesn't mean everyone else is.

The thing is the guy says plenty of dumb shit on the regular that can easily be picked apart, but misrepresenting what he says then gaslighting people about it isn't winning anyone over to your side.
thank you,

I cant believe this isn't sobering more people up as to how deceitful and diabolical the media has become.

Not surprising when a 3rd of the payroll on CNN, NBC and Fox are ex-intelligence or military

Just watch that press conference. It's the same shit. He very clearly denounces the "nazi's" and says "they should be condemned outright", before he says that there were fine people on both sides peacefully protesting. The media turned that into "He called nazi's fine people!".
Once anyone uses the term "Nazi" in a modern political discussion you can just automatically discredit anything they have to say...

Here he is explaining how Biden beat some guy named "Barack Hussein Obama", "Have you ever heard of him?"
I like how his supporters even seemed confused.

But I'm sure there is something else meant here the average intellect can not decipher. Its not what he meant.

Trumpsters- please translate what he "REALLY MEANT"

Last edited:
Like I said, you can’t simultaneously think he’s retarded but also smart enough to drop in a layered metaphor during a rant on a completely different topic.

It's not confusing to anyone not trying to twist his words into something they're not. Unless you're lying or retarded, you know exactly what he said and what he was referring to. Just because you're twisting yourself into a pretzel in an effort to ignore reality, doesn't mean everyone else is.
TDS is real.

Here he is explaining how Biden beat some guy named "Barack Hussein Obama", "Have you ever heard of him?"
I like how his supporters even seemed confused.

But I'm sure there is something else meant here the average intellect can no decipher. Its not what he meant.

Trumpsters- please translate what he "REALLY MEANT"

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself?

Like I said, you can’t simultaneously think he’s retarded but also smart enough to drop in a layered metaphor during a rant on a completely different topic.
Only really smart people get confused when they talk and say shit that doesn't really make any sense? I guess we know why you think you're so brilliant.

Back