Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

I

Yeah do you remember how great it was during the 2016 Election..it was awesome. A day after the election I watched to dikes crying and hugging each other in Publix talking about it and one of those carpet munchers told the other chick "Be Strong..... This time around its going to be even better.
I'm moderate right, Tulsi and Kasich are people I like. However, the left is so insane right now that for this election at least I'm good being more right just to watch the left shit themselves.

So you're admitting that Trump is a liar, and that you prefer being lied to?

When I watch Trump, with my own eyes and ears, say repeatedly, that there will be a bloodbath if he's not elected, Trump is lying to me?
Two days ago I used the phrase "blood splatters on the walls" talking about if my company can't make a couple critical hires. What that means is that managing will be pretty difficult if we're understaffed, not that there will be actual blood on the walls. For neuro-typical people, figures of speech are part of daily life, and are not hard to understand. We will try harder to be inclusive of those who have difficulty with such things. Hang in there champ!

Trump doesn't follow coherent speech patterns and will often times switch topics in the middle of talking. A line like this doesn't effect a Trump supporters way of thinking. His supporters will always come in with their interpretations and excuses.

"TRUMP IS AN UNSOPHISTICATED SIMPLETON WITH THE VOCABULARY OF A THIRD GRADER AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SPEECH! WHAT HE MEANS IS IF CHINA GETS SNEAKY WITH AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE, HE AND HIS GOONS WILL PERSONALLY SLAUGHTER MILLIONS IN THE STREETS!".

"TRUMP IS AN UNSOPHISTICATED SIMPLETON WITH THE VOCABULARY OF A THIRD GRADER AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SPEECH! WHAT HE MEANS IS IF CHINA GETS SNEAKY WITH AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE, HE AND HIS GOONS WILL PERSONALLY SLAUGHTER MILLIONS IN THE STREETS!".
If Trump personally called on you to start murdering people who disagree with him, you would, right?

People are saying this is the same thing for the 'Very Fine People' remark that he made several years ago. What is the full context for the 'Very Fine People' remark that makes it so that he didn't mean what the liberals thought he meant? Can someone please post it?

Thanks.

this a lie just like very fine people and all the rest.

watch vid for full context:

GI4FLXxXUAANyMa

this a lie just like very fine people and all the rest.

watch vid for full context:

GI4FLXxXUAANyMa

Thanks.

Ok, cool, the context did matter. I never saw the whole video and always believed the media narrative about it.

Still, I'm steadfastly against Trump but I can also notice when the media does something blameworthy.

Two days ago I used the phrase "blood splatters on the walls" talking about if my company can't make a couple critical hires. What that means is that managing will be pretty difficult if we're understaffed, not that there will be actual blood on the walls. For neuro-typical people, figures of speech are part of daily life, and are not hard to understand. We will try harder to be inclusive of those who have difficulty with such things. Hang in there champ!
"OK he said it, but that's not really what he meant..."

Classic Trump cock gobbler defense. Someone called it on page one. Embarrassing.

You think he is able to operate logically and that the Republican interpretation is not only correct but cannot even be questioned. My view is that he doesn't know what he's saying and throws out shit that people interpret according to their propaganda needs (the way you're interpreting him as being unquestionably referring to an economic downturn or something--which would be crazy on its own, BTW).
I don’t think he’s operating logically. I think he’s a loon. I don’t necessarily give him credit enough for thinking about more than one thing at once which is why I would say he is talking about an economic bloodbath when he’s talking about trade specifically in the auto industry between China and the US.

I don’t necessarily agree with this take, but I don’t think he’s talking about something completely different in that moment. Do you?

Can’t we just agree on something for once? Trump is an idiot.

Thanks.

Ok, cool, the context did matter. I never saw the whole video and always believed the media narrative about it.

Still, I'm steadfastly against Trump but I can also notice when the media does something blameworthy.
Here's the context that matters,
""I'm telling you, Nov. 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," Trump told Fox News earlier this week. "And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us."

His former adviser and longtime associate Roger Stone elaborated later in the week that the campaign should encourage supporters to challenge any unfavorable results.

"I think he's gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath," he said. "The government will be shut down if they attempt to steal this and swear Hillary in. No, we will not stand for it. We will not stand for it.""

I don’t think he’s operating logically. I think he’s a loon. I don’t necessarily give him credit enough for thinking about more than one thing at once which is why I would say he is talking about an economic bloodbath when he’s talking about trade specifically in the auto industry between China and the US.

I don’t necessarily agree with this take, but I don’t think he’s talking about something completely different in that moment. Do you?

Can’t we just agree on something for once? Trump is an idiot.
See my post above. Funny how these comments are so easily ignored by the "Trump didn't mean what he said" crowd no matter how often I post them ITT.

Here's the context that matters,
""I'm telling you, Nov. 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," Trump told Fox News earlier this week. "And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us."

His former adviser and longtime associate Roger Stone elaborated later in the week that the campaign should encourage supporters to challenge any unfavorable results.

"I think he's gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath," he said. "The government will be shut down if they attempt to steal this and swear Hillary in. No, we will not stand for it. We will not stand for it.""

I don't understand what this has to do with anything besides that both quotes use the term 'bloodbath'.

See my post above. Funny how these comments are so easily ignored by the "Trump didn't mean what he said" crowd no matter how often I post them ITT.
I never saw the Roger Stone comment. In that case, I think he’s talking about violence and it should be condemned.

I condemn a lot of what Trump says. I just don’t think he has the mental intelligence to talk in metaphor about actual violence while rambling about economics/trade.

I don't understand what this has to do with anything besides that both quotes use the term 'bloodbath'.
Then you need to listen more carefully the next time. Pay extra attention to where he talks about the consequences if he loses the next election and compare.

Then you need to listen more carefully the next time. Pay extra attention to where he talks about the consequences if he loses the next election and compare.
Yeah but he's talking very specifically about the automotive industry -- that China will be whooping us, beating us badly with their imported cars from Mexico, whereas Roger Stone is talking about what citizens should or would do if they lose the election. One is OK (the Trump comments about the automotive industry) and one is not OK (Roger Stone calling for a 'bloodbath')

I never saw the Roger Stone comment. In that case, I think he’s talking about violence and it should be condemned.

I condemn a lot of what Trump says. I just don’t think he has the mental intelligence to talk in metaphor about actual violence while rambling about economics/trade.
I don't think that was his intent. I think he intended to shift to starting a rant about how it was going to be a bloodbath if he loses and thought better of it because it's too early for that rhetoric--previously he hauled that one out closer to election time.

Yeah but he's talking very specifically about the automotive industry -- that China will be whooping us, beating us badly with their imported cars from Mexico, whereas Roger Stone is talking about what citizens should or would do if they lose the election. One is OK (the Trump comments about the automotive industry) and one is not OK (Roger Stone calling for a 'bloodbath')
Watch his rallies. How often does he change the topic in mid-sentence? All the time, right? I mean it's actually been remarked upon over and over how he seemingly never finishes a sentence. He knew exactly what he was saying, whether he preplanned to or not..

Watch his rallies. How often does he change the topic in mid-sentence? All the time, right? I mean it's actually been remarked upon over and over how he seemingly never finishes a sentence. He knew exactly what he was saying, whether he preplanned to or not..

Ok, you have an argument but I still feel the full context is about the automotive industry. I'm not going to attack him for it... MAYBE he was referring to the populace but the evidence says he was talking about cars.

And I despise Trump, I'm one of the biggest Trump haters.

The consequences of Trump losing the next election have nothing to do with any Trump supporters running through the streets looting and burning down cities., that is what Biden supporters do. Cities don't board up their businesses to protect them from Republicans.

If Trump loses, we will just continue to see an influx of illegals and the cost of everything continuing to rise as everyone cries to get paid more. Not to mention more wars breaking out across the globe.

I don't see any other way to interpret than as saying he promises his temper tantrum will be much bigger this time if he loses again. The conclusion is inescapable.

Back