Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Kavanagh awarded Cian Cowley his blue belt on 12th December

McG fought like a man??

what I saw was McG running around the cage like a chicken, clinging onto Khabib for dear life to stop the thrashing, getting mauled, punched and kicked at will, and finally pathetically tapping out to save his life.

There was only one person who fought like a man and he didn't come from Ireland. Anyways real men don't rape, or didn't you know that?
You sound like you did not watch the fight,
Mcgregor went FORWARD the whole time,
a little too much if you ask me. Next time tune in to the fight and don't watch the finish highlights.

There were 2 men that got in the octagon that night cupcake.

You're way off with this. Hes still good friends with Ward and Artem, hes still friends with Cian too and hes been travelling to different locations like SBG Naas etc to see his other friends from the martial arts background to support their ventures.
Interesting. So if you are in the know, give us your two cents on the situation.

Are you a troll from a McGregor paid for PR agency, hired to spread false stories to muddy the waters and give his fanboys something to chew with?

FFS, its 2019 so you'll need to be a bit more sophisticated than the above load of rubbish.

Jesus you’d swear Conor raped you the way you carrying on.
All blind hatred, crying about delusional fanboys...
Straight up refusing to even consider anything other than everyone is a liar but the accuser

Jeez, this is a very suspicious group <45>

The only suspicious thing here is YOU saying your suspicious of the other suspicious suspects... just trying throw us off your dirty McG disinformation agenda

I see you

At least we can all agree that if this is what happened to that woman then she deserves justice, and whoever has done it should have their liberty removed asap until such a time as they are corrected
Sadly, this may be the only correction for Conor at this point

CO.jpg

Where does this Dee devlin is done with Conor comin from? This a photo from 28th dec. So 18 days after rape case, and if that was in fact Dees close friend or whatever i really don't think she would look at him like that. View attachment 512427

Didn't she give birth considerably before that date though? Or enough to at least not look totally pregnant? Old pic

Didn't she give birth considerably before that date though? Or enough to at least not look totally pregnant? Old pic
Nope. The pic is from Dec. 27 (Conor's sister performed a panto and Conor took Dee and the kid to see it). Dee gave birth on January 4th, a week later.

I'm in some of the said whatsapp group's. Whatsapp group doesn't equal fact though. I agree with you that we need to stick to the facts.

If your in the groups give screenshots please we want to know whats being said?

Looks exactly like what he just put but a little twisted up whats the story toolbox
Wow. What idiots, both of you. Bar the intro which is also different, both posts have polar opposite agendas, did you read both posts in full?

One says don't listen to the rumours only listen to officially reported sources, the other does nothing but outline rumour without any source or critique of sources. By the way, everyone in Ireland has heard the same story as the link you are posting along with about 5 other versions of the story. Hence, you need to take all the rumours with a grain of salt.

big question , if Conor is so messed up on coke like all the detractors on here say, why are vada, wada, usada,iada not testing him more out of competition? silly rule than he only can get tested for this in a fight window

big question , if Conor is so messed up on coke like all the detractors on here say, why are vada, wada, usada,iada not testing him more out of competition? silly rule than he only can get tested for this in a fight window
I thought they dont test for coke in competition.

I thought they dont test for coke in competition.
as far as i read its only tested for in competition, cocaine use is not actually banned out of competition i read, it prob should be though as it gives confidence and probably helps training as a result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back