Media Fans are not happy with Izzy's behavior

The majority of MMA fans are Trump loving far right dudes who have hated and boo'd every black champion in MMA history. I mean they boo'd exciting finisher Anderson and cheered boring lay and pray Chael ffs. It's a given MMA fans are going to hate anything Izzy does as they've been hating on any and every little thing he's done since winning the belt.

So this reaction is no surprise, either way, any press is good press when it comes to creating interest in a fight and selling ppv's.

<JRSmith40>

Well there’s plenty of people that are both, just look at black Americans, they built the pyramids and ruled as pharaohs until all evidence they did was wiped away and now they live in Detroit
In your opinion what would you say black americans have contributed to the country?

Don't be shy now, you're supposed to be Mr raw and uncensored.

Again, nobody said you can't criticize him. But we can criticize the criticism if we think the criticism is racist, which it is if you want to use apartheid to critize him.
Sure criticize my criticism all you want. Knock yourself out. Good luck trying to convince me that I’m racist by bringing up apartheid. Racial and cultural sensitivity is certainly not racism.

Really? You actually think I’mracist by calling DuPlessis

Sure criticize my criticism all you want. Knock yourself out. Good luck trying to convince me that I’m racist by bringing up apartheid.

Your argument is racist. Don't know how racist you are. Don't really know you well enough.

And indeed good luck to anyone trying to convince you in an argument, because it doesn't feel like you have been giving what I have said in our argument much thought. It's been just a whole lot of deflecting and going in circles. So I won't try anymore.

Have a good day, bud. No hard feelings from my side

Your argument is racist. Don't know how racist you are. Don't really know you well enough.

And indeed good luck to anyone trying to convince you in an argument, because it doesn't feel like you have been giving what I have said in our argument much thought. It's been just a whole lot of deflecting and going in circles. So I won't try anymore.

Have a good day, bud. No hard feelings from my side
So any person asking DuPlessis what he meant by his remarks is racist for inquiring? Racist for finding them awkward and uncomfortable? Interesting take. The context is incredibly important and like I said, I would completely understand if a black African born champ felt his remarks insulting and offensive. Doesn’t make me racist. Makes me thoughtful. You’ve done well trying to make this about me and not about Dricus though. Well done.

the Stormfront is strong with this one.

<JRSmith40>
looks like you havent heard of the Society of Kemet and the Black Israelites. theyre hilarious and dumb. thats what that other guy was referring to.
but yeah, just call a dude a stormfront guy if he says something that you find mildly offensive.

Why do I need Dana to weigh in on Izzy being a racist POS? Maybe you’re a fucking moron and that is why you posted that. Sorry if you’re spec ed.
Let me explain this exchange since you aren't capable of parsing this with your own brain- you said, "UFC should not let it slide." I pointed out that they ALREADY HAVE let it slide. You will one day become a man and mature to the point where you can actually understand conversations, and don't react like an 8 year old and start yelling names at people when you are frustrated from your brain's lack of understanding. Does that make you feel good to call people names? It makes you look really sad. Anyway, you are blocked. Contact me again after you have grown into a man.

Now majority rules. But if most people disagree with you it suddenly becomes “why are people so stupid?” I never understand why people are so quick to use appeal to majority. “Look at all these people who agree with me, so I must be right.”

So any person asking DuPlessis what he meant by his remarks is racist for inquiring? Racist for finding them awkward and uncomfortable? Interesting take.

Well I guess I was right. My arguments just really didn't reach you. Oh well.

The context is incredibly important and like I said, I would completely understand if a black African born champ felt his remarks insulting and offensive.

This isn't about understanding that someone got offended by it. This is about should you hold it against Dricus for saying it and why, if so.

I already said this a few times, which again shows that whatever I am saying just isn't being processed that well by you.

Doesn’t make me racist. Makes me thoughtful. You’ve done well trying to make this about me and not about Dricus though. Well done.

This has been about what you said on the Dricus Izzy topic. You know that. You're just tryning to spin this in a way to make it look like I am the unreasonable one.

Dricus should have said "I will do to you as my ancestors did to yours".

And yet Izzy has 10's of thousands of people interacting with his posts

His online engagement is one the highest in the UFC

The interest for their potential fight is already incredibly high. And it will only grow once there is an official announcement

Hate him or love him you are paying attention

Adesanya is out here playing 4D chess while y'all playing tic-tac-toe
First word that came to mind for Izzy after seeing that promo Saturday night was "Intelligent".

I don't think anyone should be criticizing him from any kind of moral standpoint, it was just really cringe and embarrassing, but that shouldn't be surprising or particularly upsetting either. Haven't these people seen his walkouts?

The interest for their potential fight is already incredibly high. And it will only grow once there is an official announcement

You’re an idiot

and ignored

Izzy's mind games work really well for him. Anderson did the same to Belfort, who was a big threat at the time.

Most of the time he seems like a normal adult, like in his vlogs where he watches fights with his friends. Looks like a bunch of ordinary dudes chilling, talking. In most interviews he also sounds normal. Its only in the pre-fight conferences and in the octagon after fights (as in the case here) when he goes overboard cringe, with his act of playing a bullying-victim geek who now takes revenge on "bad alphas". I still tend to believe its all just an act for marketability . He kind of went against the whole point of his own drama here by trying to act all gangsta .. should just stick to one role at least ..

Nice spin, your hero is a dirtbag bruh.

Back