Fantasy Genre, especially Lord of the Rings is racist according to this article

Maybe he was using race as symbolism of the world he saw and it's history. Making certain races evil and others good probably refer to his opinions on right and wrong. He's a fucking writer god dammit.

whitewalkers.jpg

That is clearly a White Nationalist.

I remember a time when stupid opinions were ignored and not reposted.

It was a glorious age of actually ignoring things you found stupid, distasteful or annoying. Not posting them in bulk to have group rage sessions.

I remember a time when stupid opinions were ignored and not reposted.

It was a glorious age of actually ignoring things you found stupid, distasteful or annoying. Not posting them in bulk to have group rage sessions.
140207_2724044_Weekend_Update_Segment___Grumpy_Old_Man_anvver_2.jpg

Let him read Robert Ervin Howard
v
SneakyEveryHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

v
win

Ok is this article in any way mainstream, or is it simply some looser SJW somewhere?

Article is absolutely laughable no doubt.

Was it Urkel that complained? Isnt he the only black nerd?

"Making “races” like orcs and dark elves inherently evil does two things. First, it presents a world in which good and evil are so simplistic that an entire culture, race, or species can be inherently evil. If someone were to transpose that way of thinking onto cultures or races today, it could lead to the worst sort of prejudice."

This is so incredibly stupid. There is a reason these stories are called "FANTASY"

You don't see me running around looking for magical rings and dragons in my normal life.

To a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

To SJWs, everything looks like white male patriarchal oppression.

This guy is a historian for the Smithsonian and he's writing about this? And to this exhausting length?

I'm not racist but...

Khajiits are bringing rapists, they're bringing thieves... And some I assume are good people.
Fuck those skooma guzzling, moon sugar snorting assholes. Fuck all of them

I would see his point if all the orcs looked like Patrick Ewing. For the sake of story telling it’s eaier to create monsters to fight against. Or nazis.

Everything triggers u huh

Triggers me into what? Posting? Do you think I was emotional because what I wrote was longer than a tweet or something? I don't know what being 14 is like these days so you'd have to explain better.

Triggers me into what? Posting? Do you think I was emotional because what I wrote was longer than a tweet or something? I don't know what being 14 is like these days so you'd have to explain better.
He's just a troll, bro. Don't even talk to him.

That guy dum. C.S. Lewis was more racist in his Narnia series.

Back