Fast Food Chains That Are Struggling And Might Go Out Of Business Soon

I went to Taco Bell last week, my annual event of eating fast food to remind myself why I never eat fast food.

Years ago, I remember the Mexican Pizza combo (pizza + 2 tacos + drink) being $7.99, the most expensive combo. Now its $11.56.

I remember the Mexican Pizzas being the tastiest item on the menu. But now it tastes like basic cardboard. At least I didn't get sick.

So for all of the fast food joints about to close down... good. It doesn't meet the minimum qualifications to be classified as 'food.'

A whippper meal in hawaii i just found out is like $17 a meal

prob why theyre going out of buziness

Last edited:
The only ones i care about are krystal and qdoba

its odd that qdoba isnt doing so well. Pre covid i could understand, not alot of people wanted $9 burritos. But shit, every sandwich is damn near $9 after biden
Only one Qdoba left in the Los Angeles area. Even the LAX and Downtown locations are shuttered. Still a few Baja Fresh locations open.

Only one Qdoba left in the Los Angeles area. Even the LAX and Downtown locations are shuttered. Still a few Baja Fresh locations open.

oh i would never eat at qdoba if i was back in cali around real burritos lol

theyre better than what you typically get around here tho

Is this the part where most of us pretend we're better than fast food places but still go and eat it after work in the darkness like trashy sluts

oh i would never eat at qdoba if i was back in cali around real burritos lol

theyre better than what you typically get around here tho
I used to go to the Downtown LA location once in a blue moon. Have eaten at Chipotle over half my life at this point. I'm plant-based/vegan. I eat at the DFW Qdoba all the time. Pretty sure the international terminal doesn't have a Chipotle.

I don't think I've had fast food in five or ten years, the one exception being the occasional shawarma from Basha.

41.jpg

Back