Favorite gym exercise or athletic hobby?

Pullups would be the only exercise that I actually enjoy doing. Maybe bike riding, but I don't really consider that exercise.

At muay thai, our trainer sometimes works one on one, basically moving around calling out combos. Its really fun to work on footwork and landing without much worry ofgetting ht back. He'll sometimes throw a counter with pads if you drop your hands or something.

Weighted dips

One of my staples for decades

it pains me deeply to tell you this but weighted dips and flat bar bench will destroy your shoulders eventually

Stop now the only anatomically non damaging pressing movement is push ups

Anything besides deadlifts (the most pointless exercise)

Gym bores me. I hike.

Last week in Cuyamaca Peak (San Diego, CA):

extra_large_ab0f83f5ddd1ee649f84862914dceaa1.jpg

Trap bar deads, OHP and pushing the prowler

Squats and deads are my favorite gym exercises but I'd rather be out on my bike on a nice day.

I like your sherdog offerings dc.....but I'm calling bullsheeeeeewiiit(typed in bunk Moreland s voice)

On any body saying they love deading and squatting I almost never see it in any gym unless its the same five bros

Cock push up's and deadlifts.

Do you even lift?

Surely you're not inferring that you have sex on a regular basis? Cause that would be a gd bald face lie

Now if you have developed an exercise that strengths one's phallus...then please share with your fellow sexually inept/handicapped sherbros.

Back