Favourite Political Rant on Youtube?

I avoid the political outrage of otters and focus on mine.

Obvious autocorrect left in because fuck otters and everything they stand for

Nl0Sz

London, along with Paris and Rome are the quintessential European capitals. If, in London the most popular baby boy name is Mohammad, and its variations (Muhammad, Mohamed, etc), that lends credibility to the line of thinking you're trying to mock.

Except not, because that's just one city in a country of hundreds of cities, and a continent of thousands.

Do you think Dallas is as ethnically diverse as New York City?

Is the entire country going to become New York City because New York City is New York City?

Also, regarding Molyneaux, I disagree with him A LOT. I'm not saying to take his word as gospel, I just like that he promotes dialogue. I guess my standards are just so low after seeing people bash others over the head with bike locks, that anyone who is even remotely civilized is a breath of fresh air to me.

I just listened to a clip from the JRE about deFOOIng. What's the controversy? It seemed pretty reasonable.

Even if they're completely wrong about everything and completely misrepresent their own sources?

Except not, because that's just one city in a country of hundreds of cities, and a continent of thousands.

Do you think Dallas is as ethnically diverse as New York City?

Is the entire country going to become New York City because New York City is New York City?
Has Dallas or NY ever been as homogeneous as London once was?

I still laugh when I hear the term anarcho-capitalism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back