Crime FBI uses image of well-dressed White women to depict organized retail crime

Is this a fair depiction of organized retail theft in America?

• Total voters
We need an accurate depiction of this thread to go along with the tweet.

portrait-crying-women-home-three-sharing-sorrow-wearing-pyjamas-32813145.jpg

<36>

Chin up, ladies. You're going to make it through a random tweet that no one cares about.

I saw this a few times and not bothered by it at all, and don't think anyone should but since DEI is non-stopped pushed by Biden's admin and the media it makes sense why people notice and say something about this. Can't have it both ways

We need an accurate depiction of this thread to go along with the tweet.

portrait-crying-women-home-three-sharing-sorrow-wearing-pyjamas-32813145.jpg

<36>

Chin up, ladies. You're going to make it through a random tweet that no one cares about.
Right, except you are the one who seems to be upset here with 5 angry posts in 2 pages full of ad homs and crying, while everyone else is laughing at a comical misrepresentatio

Your brilliant theory is that the FBI are just shitposting on twitter? Would you say it's a good thing that the world's top law enforcement agency are just a bunch of social media trolls with random tweets nobody should care about or pay attention to? Should everyone come to you first to find out which are the FBI’S famous shitposts, and which to take seriously? Organized retail theft is upper class white ladies, pay no attention to that post, white supremacists are the greatest threat to national security, don't dismiss that, that one's serious.

Last edited:
FBI chooses to portray organized retail theft by using a stock picture of well-dressed white women.
What would google's Gemini generate in this context i wonder?
They are getting obliterated in the comments.
Is the FBI also pushing an agenda or are they afraid of woke screamers?
Because it does feel like "diversity" is not represented in this picture.

or this one

i thought right wing dorks were above race baiting bullshit threads. I thought wrong.

Obviously the images are silly, and were chosen to drive woke wishes that contradict reality.

The folks who are crying about people making fun of these images - you all would be crying even more if the FBI used an image from an actual organized retail theft incident. Be honest with yourselves.

I see organized theft every single time I go into stores in Brooklyn or Queens. And never 1 time did they look anything like that tweet lmao. When we stop being honest we lose the ability to tackle the issues at hand. Leads to morons like this, that instead of blaming the thieves, they blame stores. Problems continue. Stores close.

Another day, another retarded reason for conservatives to cry

What a bunch of fucking pussies

too bad they didnt use a more accurate depiction

What does that have to do with who is looting stores? I mean I hate the KKK too, but as far as I know we don't have white racists wearing hoods going into Nordstroms and looting it. Maybe if they carried Wranglers and hanes.

Right, except you are the one who seems to be upset here with 5 angry posts in 2 pages full of ad homs and crying, while everyone else is laughing at a comical misrepresentatio

Your brilliant theory is that the FBI are just shitposting on twitter? Would you say it's a good thing that the world's top law enforcement agency are just a bunch of social media trolls with random tweets nobody should care about or pay attention to? Should everyone come to you first to find out which are the FBI’S famous shitposts, and which to take seriously? Organized retail theft is upper class white ladies, pay no attention to that post, white supremacists are the greatest threat to national security, don't dismiss that, that one's serious.

Take a breath, bud. It's pretty obvious who's upset.

I don't know why you're babbling about the FBI "shitposting." They put out a tweet with a picture. No one cares.

What does that have to do with who is looting stores? I mean I hate the KKK too, but as far as I know we don't have white racists wearing hoods going into Nordstroms and looting it. Maybe if they carried Wranglers and hanes.
it's a joke man, helax

Another day, another retarded reason for conservatives to cry

What a bunch of fucking pussies
I think a pussy is someone that can't be honest because they are afraid of hurting people feelings, or being labled as "racist" even when facts are facts. And coming from the party that believes we should use words and phrases like "birth person" thats rich. Biggest pussies in the world are on the left.

Back