Fedor 2.0 making his UFC debut in March

giphy.gif

So solid that in his last 2 UFC fights , Paul was stopped in the first round .

Yeah speaking as someone who was hyped as fuck for Paul when he beat Da Silva he has turned out to be a massive disappointment since. The UFC is absolutely trying to set up this Magomed guy for an easy win by pairing him up with Paul.

Too many can crushers with padded records being declared the next GOAT. Lets see how he does fighting top 15/20 guys in the UFC first.

I don't like anyone associated with Fedor.
Khabib, Mousasi. Their fans over-rate their rankings so much. Fedor love i will let slide most of the time. He's actually beat people and has killer instinct.

I don't like anyone associated with Fedor.
Khabib, Mousasi. Their fans over-rate their rankings so much. Fedor love i will let slide most of the time. He's actually beat people and has killer instinct.
Moose could have been MW champion by now, I still believe he could take Whittaker with ease.

Let's hope he does better than half the recent new signings and can actually pass his first USADA test and make it to the cage

Nine fighters flunked their first test so far

Russian Olympians beg to differ. You can never test positive and still be banned, for life, based on the testimonials of a mental hospital patient that just lost his job. Then you have people testing positive, sitting out disqualification and be back in action like nothing happened.
Amazing how disconnected Russians are with reality

1422014758523.jpg

370.png

40b.jpg

Fedor on Magomed Ankalaev "I'm happy he isn't in my division"

The best Prospect in the history of Russia. i wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones took steroids wanting to get caught so he wouldn't have to fight this guy.

The Russians are coming, Magomed is coming...

Kicking Cormier ass. at 0:57

well he's beat some nobodies in local promo
also how do you call someone with not much judo and 0 armbars 'Fedor 2.0'

No fighter with a name like that will ever be famous.

Now, should he do the smart thing and go by the name of Mickey Anvil, that would turn some heads.

Pff... i thought u mean a. emelianenko.

I dont give a shit about some no name russianguy.

Back