Rumored Fedor Considering Pulling Out...

Bader is diminished also let's get real if fedor loses its terrible for his legacy especially losing to maldanado and mitrione..hes going down the bj penn road after few more losses

Diminished?

Bader is in his prime right now!

Fedor coming up with an excuse when Bader destroys him
U obviously know shit.. Fedor is the most humble down to earth fighter around. He doesn't make excuses ever. He respects his opponent, and if he loses he will congratulate Ryan and not say a single word about injury. He lost his grappling ability because of injuries, and never made it public all the surgeries etc he has had. He became a headhunter because his body won't allow him to be who he once was.. And he never had an excuse for a loss in his career. Wont have one this time if he loses either. Bash him all u want being a newer mma fan, but Fedor is Goat by far. The way he used to be is still not matched today and that's been over 12 years ago since he was even close to being himself. Why people have to talk crap about a guy like Fedor is beyond me.. He is and has been a great guy who respects the other fighters and the sport for his whole career. He doesn't bash people or talk crap.. So his sparkle isn't as shiney to people who weren't watching him live in his prime as someone like conor m. But true fight fans know who and what he was and is.. The goat.

I agree with the OP, if he is sick or injured, I'd rather he not fight.

Yeah, he is already 42 years old ... We don't need him to fight sick/injured on the top of that against a quality opponent like Bader

U obviously know shit.. Fedor is the most humble down to earth fighter around. He doesn't make excuses ever. He respects his opponent, and if he loses he will congratulate Ryan and not say a single word about injury. He lost his grappling ability because of injuries, and never made it public all the surgeries etc he has had. He became a headhunter because his body won't allow him to be who he once was.. And he never had an excuse for a loss in his career. Wont have one this time if he loses either. Bash him all u want being a newer mma fan, but Fedor is Goat by far. The way he used to be is still not matched today and that's been over 12 years ago since he was even close to being himself. Why people have to talk crap about a guy like Fedor is beyond me.. He is and has been a great guy who respects the other fighters and the sport for his whole career. He doesn't bash people or talk crap.. So his sparkle isn't as shiney to people who weren't watching him live in his prime as someone like conor m. But true fight fans know who and what he was and is.. The goat.

Amen brother.

People badmouthing him are most likely 13 years old newfags to be honest...

I agree with Fedor's body giving up. Remember Big Nog? The guy who fought at UFC was like a stiff robot compared to the young pride lion.

Hespect for Fedor, Crocop, Nog

People bash him because his fans get riled up, and have a history of being ridiculous. His fans make all the excuses, just read this thread, people are doing it right here. And you are right about Fedor, classiest dude ever. Humble and respectful always. Too bad Khabib cant carry his torch because he doesn't have an ounce of Fedors class.

That just sucks in every way possible.

Hopefully it doesn't show in the cage and he can at least give us a solid performance, I would hate to see him fight with an obvious physical hindrance. He's been through a long career and I would rather see them cancel the fight than see him take a one-sided beating for no reason. He may need the money though, which is always unfortunate.

Oh well, we can still say he has a puncher's chance. And with Bader's suspect chin maybe he will try to get Bader out of there quick and this situation works to his advantage.

That is a great post man. Fedor is a great example of a human being and a fighter. Really puts some of the loud mouthed fighters in perspective IMO.

How is this still a thing? Fedor said numerous times that he's healthy and ready. So did his trainsers and teammates. The fight is only some hours away. He's in.
Let's stop spreading negative energies and wish the GOAT the best of luck tonight. :)

Back