Fedor goes vegetarian

I never said we are supposed to eat grass and hay.. I said that humans can still be fast and powerful even if they have vegetarian or plant based diets.

That’s not what you said in the post I responded to. You tried to challenge @blaseblah when he said we as humans don’t process food like other animals. He was right.

That’s not what you said in the post I responded to. You tried to challenge @blaseblah when he said we as humans don’t process food like other animals. He was right.

Yes my point was that humans are capable of great athletic potential on plant based diets and there are live examples of this. Whether we process food exactly like other animals or not doesn't mean that a horse is a poor example of the athletic potential of a plant based diet.

Yes my point was that humans are capable of great athletic potential on plant based diets and there are live examples of this. Whether we process food exactly like other animals or not doesn't mean that a horse is a poor example of the athletic potential of a plant based diet.

The point is that horses are capable of getting nutrients (protein and such) from grass that we are not able to, because they have different equipment with which to process their food.
That, combined with the fact that horses have to be eating pretty much non-stop in order to maintain themselves (while carnivores are sustained off of one meal of meat for a comparatively lengthy time) means that yes, horses are a poor example of the athletic potential of a plant-based diet.

The point is that horses are capable of getting nutrients (protein and such) from grass that we are not able to, because they have different equipment with which to process their food.
That, combined with the fact that horses have to be eating pretty much non-stop in order to maintain themselves (while carnivores are sustained off of one meal of meat for a comparatively lengthy time) means that yes, horses are a poor example of the athletic potential of a plant-based diet.

Horses are impressive athletic specimens on a plant based diet.

Humans are impressive specimens on plant based diets too.

There are countless examples of both.

I feel that any professional that attributes their vegetarian lifestyle to their success, is just trolling the competition.

First of all Fedor isnt vegan, he is vegetarian.

Second of all there are athletes in the NBA, NFL, and Soccer who are vegetarian and still perform at the highest level. Should I name drop?

Thirdly there are animals who are insanely powerful and strong and fast who are strictly plant eaters.

I'm not even a vegetarian myself but its hilarious to see how many pussies get so intimidated when they hear that someone is equally strong on a vegetarian diet.

They physiology of those herbivores is far different than that of humans. Try eating grass and hay as a staple of your diet, we'll see if you buck like bull or sprint like horse. My guess is that you'll shit blood.

Awful argument to make.

Horses are impressive athletic specimens on a plant based diet.

Humans are impressive specimens on plant based diets too.

Cheetahs are impressive specimens on a meat based diet

Humans are impressive specimens on a meat based diet

What exactly did the video say?

Did anyone verify what the Russian words were? Or what the source was?

They physiology of those herbivores is far different than that of humans. Try eating grass and hay as a staple of your diet, we'll see if you buck like bull or sprint like horse. My guess is that you'll shit blood.

Awful argument to make.

Jesus

I never said humans need to eat only hay and grass to be athletic specimens. I said that there are other creatures who have plant based diets which are athletic specimens and used a horse as an example.

Humans obviously have a much more diverse diet even if its plant based but my original point was that the highest level of athleticism can still be achieved on a plant based diet.

From sports like football, basketball to soccer to Olympic weight lifting etc.

This thread is full of misinformation.
Fedor does eat meat and the video in the OP is obviously click bait / fake shit / vegetarian propaganda that some unknown YouTuber put together for fun and profit.
Problem is that a lot of shertards took the bait and now think Fedor is a vegetarian, based on that same fake video.
He is not a vegetarian.
Delete this thread.
This.
A lot of misinformation here. Just clickbait.
And this is coming from a vegan who would love to see Fedya on a right diet.

As much as I'd love that to be true I hughly doubt it.
Here's Fedya eating "Katleti po Kiyevski" last month. (A Russian dish of fried chicken breast filled with butter and spices)

Now, after reading some of the comments above I have to say this :
I stopped eating meat at the beginning of this year and a month or two after that I went full vegan. Also eating mostly organic and alkaline food.
I gotta tell you, I feel incredible most of the time. Feeling overall healthier, lighter, more energetic and stronger. With a clearer mind and overall better mentally.
The vegans that are losing muscle and feeling weaker on a vegan diet are the ones that simply don't know nothing about diet and nutrients. You can't just eat lattuce and tomatoes and expect miracles. You gotta give your body all that it needs to perform at it's highest state. And YES - it's very possible being on a vegan diet.

To sum it up - if you know how to do it correctly then Vegan diet > Meat diet.

I'm in a low carb diet, i eat mostly fat in the morning (avocado, eggs, bacon), protein plus salad at lunch and a lean protein on the afternoon.

It has made wanders for me, i made blood test and its better than ever, i'm more muscular and stronger, i even feel less back pain and stopped feeling dizzy.

I respect vegans (not the SJW fanatic ones) and i tried that diet but this one is by far the best for me.
I highly recommend it, this is the best year of my life.

edit: i recommend it to non vegans obviously

Last edited:
I never thought i would ever root against Fedor. Hopefully he doesnt get preachy about his veganism.

he's probably going to eat a very russian version of the vegan diet of borsch, potatoes, turnips, buckwheat kasha, and berries. although he will have to get fat and complete proteins from somewhere...

the internet is so strange in that the vegan "camp" and the meat eating "camps" are so radical in their beliefs. it doesn't have to be "just eat plant matter" or "just eat meat". why not eat a balanced diet of everything?

not complicated

This vegetarian vs meat eater things has been going on for decades. The "you HAVE to have meat to be an elite strong athelete" is the biggest load of shit ever. Only arrogant pig headed "macho men"
(who probably have arteries blocked to shit) have been disagreeing. The only reason why it seems meat eaters are stronger because most vegetarian people are clueless on how to get nutrients and protien from non animal sources and just end up depriving themselves. Being a vegetarian properly would be too expensive and difficult in our time in age but if approched correctly, theres no doubt a vegetarian would outperform a meat eater in any sport. (P.S I AM A MEAT EATER)

This vegetarian vs meat eater things has been going on for decades. The "you HAVE to have meat to be an elite strong athelete" is the biggest load of shit ever. Only arrogant pig headed "macho men"
(who probably have arteries blocked to shit) have been disagreeing. The only reason why it seems meat eaters are stronger because most vegetarian people are clueless on how to get nutrients and protien from non animal sources and just end up depriving themselves. Being a vegetarian properly would be too expensive and difficult in our time in age but if approched correctly, theres no doubt a vegetarian would outperform a meat eater in any sport. (P.S I AM A MEAT EATER)

true to the italicized

but bullshit on the bolded. and i take it you mean vegan, as in no dairy products or eggs...

yes, if done right a vegan diet can be quite nourishing. the majority of the foods i eat would constitute a balanced vegan diet. but i still eat eggs and meat on top of it. there is no reason to not eat a balanced diet of vegan foods...and animal foods. it doesn't have to be a black and white thing

Add the GOAT to the list.

c06a184ee6da8d13dd069af4aba04713.jpg

I've been researching the two extremes as of late - vegan and carnivore diets.
It's fascinating, because both feature anecdotal evidence of some amazing results.
There's not much research into carnivore diets - except for one NIH study which was focused on self-reports by the participants. The expectation was that they'd all have problems after a year, yet it was quite the opposite - most participants stopped taking meds they were on (diabetes, blood pressure, etc). There are also many anecdotal reports of cancers going into remission.

Vegans.... don't appear to have as much luck, but the med use (for diabetes, for ex) is decreased.

The most common denominator is that both diets (at least in the raw vegan diet) the intake of processed carbs is halted. In carnivore diet, carbs are removed completely, while in raw vegan diet, only complex (unprocessed) carbs remain.

I'm not going to demonize either diet, but it seems quite clear that consumption of processed carbs is the biggest issue in our regular diets, which is probably why these 2 cult-ish diets lead to some great results. I should also mention that when people switch diets, it's usually because they start having physical issues and are seeking a natural solution (rather than big pharma). I hope Fedor is doing well - and as for the diet, he might want to look into the carnivore diet - simply because it is worth looking into. I despise the militant stance some people appear to have regarding either one of these diets - both should be considered.

As much as I'd love that to be true I hughly doubt it.
Here's Fedya eating "Katleti po Kiyevski" last month. (A Russian dish of fried chicken breast filled with butter and spices)

Now, after reading some of the comments above I have to say this :
I stopped eating meat at the beginning of this year and a month or two after that I went full vegan. Also eating mostly organic and alkaline food.
I gotta tell you, I feel incredible most of the time. Feeling overall healthier, lighter, more energetic and stronger. With a clearer mind and overall better mentally.
The vegans that are losing muscle and feeling weaker on a vegan diet are the ones that simply don't know nothing about diet and nutrients. You can't just eat lattuce and tomatoes and expect miracles. You gotta give your body all that it needs to perform at it's highest state. And YES - it's very possible being on a vegan diet.

To sum it up - if you know how to do it correctly then Vegan diet > Meat diet.

lol - funny how quickly the bubble of vegan Fedor burst

I've listed in another post the biggest reason why both the vegan and the carnivore diets appear to have a positive impact on most people. I think a study research both diets concurrently would be fascinating to see.

It's a fishy video, made by a random and unknown YouTuber. I believe the video is some click bait / vegetarian propaganda and Fedor still does eat meat.
Yep - they didn't even bother using AI to make a fake video of him saying it, like they do with JRE

Back