Fedor vs. Bader for GP final who you got?

I think Fedor knows this is his last hurrah.

I don't think he was happy leaving without redeeming himself. I believe he will be in great shape and beat Ryan Bader, and retire. It just seems like its meant to happen

I do not know why people are acting like Fedor is comparable to mitrione on the ground. Matt has never shown a glimpse of impressive ground game.

Fedor is world class in sambo and judo. It's insane how dumb people are. Bader also cant take a punch. This is pretty easy for me to predict. The only reason it's not a complete lock for Fedor is hes 42 and had 40 fights. He cant take a punch. I don't expect him to be out grappled.

Last edited:
If Bader takes Fedor down he will be submitted. Bader got a punchers chance here.

In Bellator title fights*
He's a good fighter, I like Ryan Bader but he won't get Fedor out of there.
The Bellator title shot is still a belt. Ufc cant be losing guys on huge win streaks and ranked in the top 5 and act like the other promotions belts don't matter.

If anything Bellators are more legit. No interims, no people getting stripped. Its alot more legit

I think Bader slaps him around, but I'd be happy to be wrong on that.

Fedor probably has about 2 minutes to win this fight.

I fully expect this fight to last less than 2 minutes. Someone will be caught and finished.

I could see Bader shooting for an immediate takedown. I think he has faith in his top control to not get subbed.

I think Bader wins by KO, personally.

The odds are in Ryan's favor but I hope Fedor can get one last KO and ride off into the sunset.

I have no idea, but if Fedor wins I will cry tears of joy. I’m not even kidding.

Hard to not see Fedor KOing Bader. Hes just too aggressive and accurate and Bader has been cleaned straight by Machida and Rumble.

Outside chance Bader clips Fedor. Bader has real KO power himself and coupled with his wrestling, a Hendo style scramble isn't out of probability.

I got Fedor here overall
.... you do realize Machida is one of the most dangerous counter strikers there sports ever seen, and rumble could ko a rhino, right? Not the best comparison there.

Bader. And I hope I'm right so I can read all the excuses and saltiness around here!

It's going to be a battle of chins and it's 50/50 who lands first.

I'm leaning towards Bader by decision but if he starts slow or gets wreckless which he's done in most of his losses he's getting KOed fast. I favor Bader 60/40. I really don't get why people are having Bader as a big favorite, he has a weak chin, doesn't have a weight advantage which Fedor has struggled with with guys 260+ and he's not much of a finisher plus Fedor has a strong sub game, is much faster than Bader, has better striking and hits harder. Fedor ragdolling Sonnen every time they clinched also makes me think Bader's going to have a lot more trouble taking him down and/or controlling him. I've seen people say well Sonnen took him down, yeah well he was on the bottom immediately, so what good is that takedown?

Hoping Fedor can keep it standing and just maul Bader on the feet

If Bader takes Fedor down he will be submitted. Bader got a punchers chance here.

Based on what? When was Fedor's last submission? He didn't even try to submit Chael, who has a long history of submission losses (though Chael's submission game has improved over the years).

Bader is much more likely but if he gets Tito'd again it will be one of the greatest moments in MMA imo

And Fedor's chin might be gone but he's still fast and hits hard

Bader has gotta be the favourite going in but if Fedor checks that chin....

What makes you think Bader is much more likely to win? I'm curious cause Fedor matches up really well with him IMO. I have Bader as a minor favorite.

.... you do realize Machida is one of the most dangerous counter strikers there sports ever seen, and rumble could ko a rhino, right? Not the best comparison there.

Why isn't it? Fedor has shown similar if not more punching power than Rumble has and looks faster than Machida.

Fedor by TKO. I don't give a rat's rump if I'm wrong, I will root for Fedor.

How funny would it be if Bader wipes the floor with him, then Fedor pulls a sub from the bottom?

Why isn't it? Fedor has shown similar if not more punching power than Rumble has and looks faster than Machida.
Lmao, fedor hits hard but Rumble literally launched Cormier across the cage. Fedor is nowhere near as fast as a prime Machida either, whether you're talking reflexes, hand speed, footwork, or really any metric. Prime Rashad had some of the quickest hands ever seen at lhw, and Machida gave us the immortal Shadface. Fedor is fast, but only in relation to other hws. Machida makes most middle weights look slow. He smoked Moose, for god's sake.

Back