Fedor vs. Bader for GP final who you got?

Bader left the UFC and became a beast. I see him winning the title becoming the first double champ in Bellator history. He'll also retire Fedor.

Bader by a spin attack.
-Goldie

UFC had McGregor and Cormier, WSOF had Branch and now Bellator will have its champ champ...Bader in 3 ref. stops the fight due to ground and pound on a worn out Fedor. Sorry folks.

Difficult fight for Fedor but his hands are still heavy and fast so I'm going with him.

Bader has power and wrestling. Unless Fedor can land something dramatic on the not exactly granite jawed Bader he has little chance. Bader wins. Hope I'm wrong.

I hope Fedor wins....I want to see him to fight Minakov.

But I don't see that happening, so Bader by TKO.

Even so, this version of Fedor is still very dangerous for any heavyweight. His wealth of MMA knowledge, his experience in high level/big fights, and his proven power and speed will be too much for the young light heavyweight.
It would be fun if you were right, but I really don't see it. Fedor beating Bader at this moment would be like BJ coming back, knocking out Khabib, licking the blood of his gloves. We would all love it, but Fedors decline started more than 10 (!!) years ago. That was at the same time Bader was starting his career. Fedor is so far from the fighter he was back then, and I don't think punching power will be enough to win this time.

I like fedor but come on guys, be honest, he only has a punchers chance and we know how that goes in most cases

Back