Fedor vs Bader

We do. I hate seeing so-called ‘noobs’ and ignorant fans who weren’t watching MMA during his prime call him a bum. But that was…brutally bad, to the point of being pathetic. It was on a big stage, too.

True. But mma real fans knows he's a formal shell of he used to be. He went out on his shield. He said this was his last fight ever.

Amazing how legends fight past their prime and lose which is expected, but some how it diminish their entire career.

Anderson,Fedor, Chuck, DC (if he continued) , Hughes, etc. Guys like GSP and Khabib did it right.

People will say this means Fedor is no longer goat but Silva lost 1-7-1 after losing the belt and is still goat of middleweight

Stupid take. Huge difference in fight years and there's a huge difference between 40 and 47 or so. I have nothing against Bader but he has nothing on Fedors career.

Exactly lol. Fedor was fighting in sambo, combat sambo, served in the military and then fought mma .

Let's not add all the training camps through his career as well.

I remember when the ufc made mendez vs Cody (the skinny dude?)

I thought we wouldn't see a bigger mismatch.

Somehow bellator did it twice with one being a fucking retirement fight.

why would it hurt his legacy. guy is ancient. and its not like he's on a 5 fight loss streak.

People will say this means Fedor is no longer goat but Silva lost 1-7-1 after losing the belt and is still goat of middleweight

What experience follower in mma history would think that? I honestly don't think anyone tbh

No, it does. I’m a Fedor fan, too. The last memory will be a three hour buildup to a Chuck-like performance. I would’ve settled for a fire fight loss than what occurred tonight.
I don't think so. Guys 46. He was the best in the world 20 years ago.

He couldnt win over Hendo, he wouldnt win against Bader
I know he didn't beat Hendo but what does that have to do with Bader? Two totally different fighters. Your MMA math is not adding up.

Also Hendo is a legend Bader is not.

Last edited:
Fedor couldn't heat a older and smaller Henderson.
Hendo is an all time great, it does hurt his image but there's no shame in losing to him. Doesn't discredit his overall achievements at HW.

Ryan Bader beats a 46 and a 43 year old Fedor.
Sherdogger - "Bader would have destroyed Fedor in his prime"
Exactly. Prime Fedor would be a totally different story.

His last dance could have been against another old prick. Sad to see that beating.

But It is Fedor emelianenko. He deserved anything he wanted to do.

Thanks GOAT.

Back