Female college student suspended for having sex with drunk male student

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I am glad men are starting to learn to work within the system to fight back. The reality is progressives have forced this system onto us and it is impractical to work from outside the system. Now if a man has been violated by a women he should take action just like this fellow did. Through the regulatory process. All I am saying is the law has been enforced against men in this situation many times so if women start getting in trouble for in reality is consensual conduct maybe this epidemic of men being target will slow down .
Maybe if women learn that they to can be penalized for alleged sexual misconduct they will stop filing frivolous cases like this women did.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/05/11/cincinnati-rape-title-ix-doe-roe-sex

The University of Cincinnati suspended a female student for allegedly engaging in nonconsensual sex with a male student who claimed he was too drunk at the time to approve the encounter.

The fact that this case involves a male accuser ("John Doe") and a female aggressor ("Jane Roe") makes it unusual among Title IX complaints. (Title IX is the federal statute that forbids sex discrimination in schools.) But the female student's lawsuit against Cincinnati—which accuses the university of violating her due process rights—reveals something even odder: Roe had previously filed a sexual misconduct complaint against one of Doe's friends.

Roe's lawsuit, then, suggests that Doe filed the complaint against Roe as a kind of revenge for getting his friend in trouble. (I have an alternative theory, but I'll save that for the end.)

according to the suit.

Roe also contends that it was ridiculous to find her guilty of nonconsensual sex because of Doe's drunkenness, but not find Doe guilty too: Roe was also drunk at the time, so under the rules she was just as unable to consent to sex as he was. While this might seem like a paradox—how can two young people rape each other?—it would actually be a straightforward application of affirmative consent, which requires all participants in a sexual encounter to proactively obtain freely given and unambiguous consent before proceeding.

The encounter between Roe and Doe took place on September 30, 2017. They went to a party together and then returned to Doe's residence after Doe said he was feeling drunk. They went to his bedroom, where Roe fell asleep. Doe eventually crawled into bed and initiated sexual contact with her. After allowing him to touch her, Roe asked if "there was anything else you want to do." He said no and they went to sleep. (Keep in mind that this is Roe's account, and she is the accused.)

On October 2, Doe went to the school's Title IX office and filed a complaint alleging that Roe had engaged in sexual activity with him while he was too drunk to give consent.

That same day, Title IX Coordinator Karla Phillips informed Roe that she was under investigation. Since neither party disputed that sexual activity had occurred, the only relevant matter was whether Doe had been able to give consent. At a hearing, the university determined that he had been intoxicated, and that it thus had no choice but to suspend Roe until his graduation. Roe filed an appeal and was denied.

According to The Cincinnati Enquirer, Roe said that she was being punished for "engaging in the same sexual freedoms that men on the campus enjoy." It might be more accurate to say she is being held to the same standard—a standard that is, for many reasons, horrible.

Roe's theory that Doe's complaint was a form of revenge is interesting, and it could be true. Perhaps the whole thing was a setup—he lured her to his bedroom, feigned drunkenness, and initiated sexual contact, fully intending to race to the Title IX office the next day, no-one-wounds-me-with-impunity style.

Here's an alternative theory: Doe woke up, realized they had engaged in sexual activity while they were both drunk, and feared that she would file a complaint against him, as she had done to his friend. Panic-stricken, he felt he had no choice but to beat her to the punch.

Indeed, if you suspect you are going to become the subject of a Title IX investigation, the optimal strategy may very well be to file the first complaint. For reasons not completely clear to me, Title IX administrators often appear biased in favor of the initial complainant, and presume the other party is the wrongdoer.

Last edited:
...what is your angle here? You're advocating that men knowingly file frivolous and dishonest sexual assault complaints to counter what they believe could be frivolous complaints levied against men and to discourage women from reporting sexual misconduct, lest they face legal retaliation?

Yeah, let's fight for the rights of rapists by lying about being raped ourselves!

...what is your angle here? You're advocating that men knowingly file frivolous and dishonest sexual assault complaints to counter what they believe could be frivolous complaints levied against men and to discourage women from reporting sexual misconduct, lest they face legal retaliation?

Yeah, let's fight for the rights of rapists by lying about being raped ourselves!
not even close....

for example in the Military you are flat out told not to engage with a women once they have anything to drink....

yet that has never so far once in US military history been applied the other way....

The pt of these things is to prevent guys from feeding girls alcohol specifically for that purpose, but if you're both happening to be drinking....you both can't consent then right by their argument?

so you're both rapists?

it's ridiculous

I think most people, right now in society, have sex w/ someone the first time in a situation that generally involves alcohol be it a drink on a date or at a bar.

Not at all. This fellow was taken advantage of by this women even after he refused consent. That is wrong and this women should be punished.

not even close....

for example in the Military you are flat out told not to engage with a women once they have anything to drink....

yet that has never so far once in US military history been applied the other way....

The pt of these things is to prevent guys from feeding girls alcohol specifically for that purpose, but if you're both happening to be drinking....you both can't consent then right by their argument?

so you're both rapists?

it's ridiculous

I think most people, right now in society, have sex w/ someone the first time in a situation that generally involves alcohol be it a drink on a date or at a bar.

Yeah I wouldnt bring up the army or any armed forces when it comes to sexual assault or harrassment in an argument. There’s a reason why those were implemented. Apparently it’s not just a few apples but bushful of them. Sexual harassment and abuse was common and the victim would be the one who took the fall, blame, penalties. I have to take the same sharp trainings every fuckin year like you do because of it...

Anyone who asked me if their female relative/ friend should join the army/navy whatever and my answer would be straight up he’ll fuckin no.

not even close....

so you're both rapists?

it's ridiculous

In my time in the military, I never once heard someone say this.

Yeah I wouldnt bring up the army or any armed forces when it comes to sexual assault or harrassment in an argument. There’s a reason why those were implemented. Apparently it’s not just a few apples but bushful of them. Sexual harassment and abuse was common and the victim would be the one who took the fall, blame, penalties. I have to take the same sharp trainings every fuckin year like you do because of it...

Anyone who asked me if their female relative/ friend should join the army/navy whatever and my answer would be straight up he’ll fuckin no.
sucks for them, and I completely disagree with your first pt about not bringing it up. Alcohol is the only drug allowed in the military due to testing, people obviously drink on the wknds a lot, hence the slightly higher rates (if you look at US Colleges, same age group, it's the same exact situation.....)
we didn't have a single SA charge/complaint in my entire BN in the 4.5 years I was in.....and it was an IN unit. German girls are just easy, is the simplest explanation I can come up with, b/c it's usually more common than that

as to Kill Kill, it's on posters all around base now, here on MCAGCC and every single Army base I was on. They have AFN commercials and everything, it's hilarious

Now this sounds like equality! Watch all the progressive bitches complain that men don't need to consent because they always want it, going against everything they supposedly stand for.

Not at all. This fellow was taken advantage of by this women even after he refused consent. That is wrong and this women should be punished.
That's one side of the story, but they were both drunk, so wouldn't this be a case of two people unable to consent to sex having sex therefore they raped each other?

So both should be punished or neither punished.

I find this whole "too drunk to consent" thing to be utterly retarded, if either of these people were to get behind the wheel of a car and get into an accident, then they'd be charged and held responsible for their actions. If you get too drunk to be able to refuse sex then you should be held responsible for your poor decision making all the same.

just for clarification, i'm not implying people should soberly ply women w/ alcohol to try and bed them, that's ridiculous and should be illegal and treated as a severe sex crime.....

I have a problem w/ the 'if you are drinking you can't consent' modern argument, as it pretty much universally only applies to women. If you're both drunk, neither can consent, right? so why would a guy be charged, and not the woman?

This is literally the only situation in history I've ever come across that this has happened in, which is why many probably thought it was a troll job

Who's the first guy that will bang a sober fattie while drunk, and then claim they didn't consent the next day?

Trailblazing

not even close....

so you're both rapists?

it's ridiculous

And yet actual rape is rampant in all branches of the US military.

That's one side of the story, but they were both drunk, so wouldn't this be a case of two people unable to consent to sex having sex therefore they raped each other?

So both should be punished or neither punished.

I find this whole "too drunk to consent" thing to be utterly retarded, if either of these people were to get behind the wheel of a car and get into an accident, then they'd be charged and held responsible for their actions. If you get too drunk to be able to refuse sex then you should be held responsible for your poor decision making all the same.

All I am saying is the law has been enforced against men in this situation many times so if women start getting in trouble for in reality is consensual conduct maybe this epidemic of men being target will slow down.

I'm going to need need pics to decide my verdicked.
tumblr_lu5l9nudx11qzmowao1_500.jpg

All I am saying is the law has been enforced against men in this situation many times so if women start getting in trouble for in reality is consensual conduct maybe this epidemic of men being target will slow down.
I agree, and I just think the law is stupid, just because you're drunk doesn't suddenly mean you're no longer responsible for your behavior.

Also, why isn't her name released? Isn't it usually just the rape victim's whose name doesn't get released but the alleged rapist's name is released?

What exactly was frivolous? He was drunk was he not? According to school rules he was unable to consent. Seems pretty obvious. It also highlights the absurdity of the rule at the same time

I don't know about you guys, but I would say, about 95 percent of my sexual encounters/experiences have all involved alcohol.

Not saying that I or she was blacked out drunk and passed out, but we were certainly inebriated .

I am glad men are starting to learn to work within the system to fight back. The reality is progressives have forced this system onto us and it is impractical to work from outside the system. Now if a man has been violated by a women he should take action just like this fellow did. Through the regulatory process. All I am saying is the law has been enforced against men in this situation many times so if women start getting in trouble for in reality is consensual conduct maybe this epidemic of men being target will slow down .
Maybe if women learn that they to can be penalized for alleged sexual misconduct they will stop filing frivolous cases like this women did.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/05/11/cincinnati-rape-title-ix-doe-roe-sex
If she's hot..

SnIwFtR.gif

Back