Social Female reporter gets groped on live TV.

You write a lot but don't say much. Ill wait for some critical evaluation but it has not come from you.

Right. It seems that being obstinate is the only card you've left to play, so I'll just leave you to it.

How much backlash is he deserving of? Some think a bit of physical punishment from the reporters spouse. Some think jail time. Are we really contemplating sending a guy to jail over a slap on the ass? Are we really better off as a society now that the guy is unemployed?

Or would a public apology with a side of humble pie be a better option? The pitchfork brigade is showing too much fervor over what amounts to an insult methinks.
I think I was thinking more in line with him being doxxed as you put it. I was fine with his name getting out.

I think a public apology is also probably sufficient provided it's sincere.

I dont like seeing people lose their freedom or lose their jobs though. I think the loss of a job is a very severe consequence that should be reserved for very serious offenses. Much more serious than we as a society currently give credence to. People kill themselves over stuff like that. It can be devastating to families and can have long term financial ramifications. I think we probably allow corporations and employers too much power in that regard.

This woman blabbed about taking her power back. WTF. I had some annoying skank co-worker grabbing my dick at my job when I was a teenager. I said something to my boss at the time and she (my boss) rightfully laughed at me for bringing it up. I also had customers randomly grabbing my ass. (not going to complain about the hot ones of course) Yeah it is annoying when they are nasty or below average but I dealt with it like Harold Howard. Dumbass should have kept his hands to himself but get over it. Big deal. Move on.

Last edited:
This woman blabbed about taking her power back. WTF. I had some annoying skank co-worker grabbing my dick at my job when I was a teenager. I said something to my boss at the time and she (my boss) rightfully laughed at me for bringing it up. I also had customers randomly grabbing my ass. (not going to complain about the hot ones of course) Yeah it is annoying when they are nasty or below average but I dealt with it like Harold Howard. Dumbass should have kept his hands to himself but get over it. Big deal. Move on.

I was assaulted and noone cared so I'm going to advocate that others he ignored as well.

Those things happening to you weren't right then and neither was your bosses reaction to it. You don't have to perpetuate that stuff just because you were done dirty.

Disgusting. How stupid can you be to not only do that, but to do it live on camera? No doubt that guy is a Trump voter.

People don't seem to get it.

Some people like to fight and punch people in the face. They accept that they may be punched in the face back during and that some may press charges against them when they get punched in the face.

It's no different with an ASS grab. Some men and women like it and think it is no big deal or that they can settle the matter themselves if they don't like it. A lot of people don't like it and consider it a sexual violation and can press legal action.

So if your boss didnt listen you take it to the next level of complaint.

Obviously it didn't bother you enough to take it to the next legal level or you did not want to deal with the ridicule and work that went in to taking it to the next level.

If someone is brave enough to take it to the next level, power to them. Once enough dumasses get punished harshly for this shit people will start equating it to realizing it is a crime like shoplifting for example and deter people from just doing anything they want at the expense of others.

Most jobs have a social media clause now. So get in line and behave appropriately

This thread has an unusually long shelf life for such a comparatively insignificant event.

Well they arrested the guy. He claims that he thought that he touched her back and didn't realize that he touched her ass until he saw the video. She says that he smacked her ass and grabbed it.

https://apnews.com/5ec02755b5876a9b0f07061062fc07fa
Bullshit he went out of his way to slap her on the ass.

This is not the first ime he has pulled this this is just the first time he was dumb enough to do it out in the open.

@IngaVovchanchyn @tonysmasseuse

What do you guys think? Personally I think a face to face public apology along with a big dose of humiliation would have sufficed, but what do I know.
Hey @Bald1, been engaged with the same topic in Mayberry.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-cautionary-tale-of-tommy-callaway

I think the right way to deal with it, is to follow the law to the fullest extent. It's really not up to me, or you or anyone to decide. We have laws for this very reason. And the law says this is sexual battery/assault.

The law aside, my personal opinion is ultimately it's up to the offended party - the reporter - what will suffice. It's her ass, not yours or mine.

A lot has been made about the public outcry/overreaction etc...This guy made it public, not her. Imo he deserves all the public backlash he gets. He lost his job? Boohoohoo - He put her in a situation where, had she reacted in an awkward or ridiculous manner, she could have easily been the one losing her job, social standing etc. What he has gotten was a clear case of instant karma. Everything that he intended for her or put her at risk of - public humiliation, scrutiny, ridicule, loss of job, social standing etc, got turned right around and hit himself on the ass. I think it's beautiful. Poetic justice.

Last edited:
Back