Female version of "Just Bleed" Fan!?

pt.2

Kick.gif

what a gutter hooker

That's some Liu Kang shit right there.

That's that shit I don't like. Bitches always get somebody caught up in some shit. Guaranteed somebody got eaten by a shark or a pack of wild piranhas when they got a sample of her bleeding into the damn ocean.

What duh fuck?! What was that some crip vs. blood wiolence? She's a rider! Picked up and threw the whole damn table, then caught the chair like it was nothin'.

Or was this a press conference?

@People talking shit about Rourke's chick...

You do realize what he did was disrespectful, right?

You don't grab someone's arm and wave for them like they're a damn toddler. Not even Rourke can get away with that shit.

I have chick friends that like seeing KOs and subs. Do get bored with layNpray fights too. Condit vs Diaz had alot of them asking where tf the KO and blood was.

You don't grab someone's arm and wave for them like they're a damn toddler. Not even Rourke can get away with that shit.

he was just trying to liven up the mood, a person who isn't in a shitty mood or just a serious person overall would have waved on their own after a while and been cheerful while a camera was on them in a sporting event...

never been caught in a webcam or a camera or something and your friends or family grabbing your arm and waving it to get your attention?

he was just trying to liven up the mood, a person who isn't apparently in a shitty mood or just a serious person overall would have waved on their own after a while and been cheerful while a camera was on them in a sporting event...

Or maybe she was offended that Rourke was waving for her like she was a damn toddler, and just wanted to be done with the awkward moment. And who knows, maybe Rourke was being a jackass all night, and by the time the cameras landed on them, she was already fed up.

But the usual Sherdog misogyny circle jerk is tiring.

never been caught in a webcam or a camera or something and your friends or family grabbing your arm and waving it to get your attention?

Nope.

They say, "Hey, look alive!" or tap my shoulder or something to get my attention, and let me do the cheesing or waving on my own... because I'm a full grown adult.

Or maybe she was offended that Rourke was waving for her like she was a damn toddler, and just wanted to be done with the awkward moment. And who knows, maybe Rourke was being a jackass all night, and by the time the cameras landed on them, she was already fed up.

But the usual Sherdog misogyny circle jerk is tiring.

Nope.

They say, "Hey, look alive!" or tap my shoulder or something to get my attention, and let me do the cheesing or waving on my own... because I'm a full grown adult.

Even if she was in a shitty mood that's not the time to act like a cold bitch with thousands watching at home and in the stadium. You make yourself and your partner look stupid and call attention on yourselves.

People have waved my hand to get my attention about a camera/webcam and I wasn't offended whatsoever and thought they were treating me like a child or patronizing me because it's not that meaningful of an action or indicative of how they saw me, you might be over-analyzing this a bit.

Juliette Lewis (sp?) That bitch flipped the fuck out for Chuck Liddell.

look out, the angry kids are gonna rage on you

you can see that her left foot is bandaged up, probably left a bloody streak on the sand

Interesting catch, but I think the blood is escaping from her crotch region or maybe her ass after the boys next to her ran a train on dat ahh, but I could see a foot cut on glass could do the same, I'm just question why all the blood seems to be streaking from between her legs tho.

Even if she was in a shitty mood that's not the time to act like a cold bitch with thousands watching at home and in the stadium. You make yourself and your partner look stupid and call attention on yourselves.

People have waved my hand to get my attention about a camera/webcam and I wasn't offended whatsoever and thought they were treating me like a child or patronizing me because it's not that meaningful of an action or indicative of how they saw me, you might be over-analyzing this a bit.

as the guy said maybe they had a fight, so it wouldnt be just "oh wave the camera in our happy moment"

and we have a winner ladies and gents :D

damn it you beat me to it :icon_lol:
I was so glad when Woodley got knocked out. His mother shut the fuck after that. Every fight of his in SF you could hear her screaming like someone was dying, it was both hilarious and annoying at the same time

as the guy said maybe they had a fight, so it wouldnt be just "oh wave the camera in our happy moment"

i already addressed that, even if she was in a shitty mood because of a fight or whatever you keep your wits about you and be aware you're in front of a camera in public with thousands watching...

Back