Fight Night tomorrow! (My first UFC event)

Did you decide on whether you’re wearing the Affliction or TapouT shirt?

Dude.. first event and you are getting Ngannou vs JDS? Damn bro... that sounds freaking awesome.

Paint UFC on your forehead and Just Bleed on your chest

Hey guys,

As we all know, tomorrow is fight night: Ngannou vs Dos Santos and it will be my first time at a UFC event. I'm pretty amped about it, even though the card isn't too stacked. I'll be drinking but don't plan on getting too wasted. I also have some brownies on deck beforehand just in case, lol. Any last minute advice you have for a fellow bro?

Thanks in advance!
My first event was like 25 years ago. Probably a lot has changed and a lot has not.

Death clutch
Why a T shirt at all? Rock that Brock Tattoo proudly bro.
joerogan_zps4e4469ba.jpg

Hey guys,

As we all know, tomorrow is fight night: Ngannou vs Dos Santos and it will be my first time at a UFC event. I'm pretty amped about it, even though the card isn't too stacked. I'll be drinking but don't plan on getting too wasted. I also have some brownies on deck beforehand just in case, lol. Any last minute advice you have for a fellow bro?

Thanks in advance!
Have a blast man, it is so cool to go to the events. Keep an eye for fighters strolling around and between fights. They usual are happy to take photos with fans and chat if they have time.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

Was the Maia fight as unbearably boring live as it was on TV?

Bisping is so fucking loud when he speaks on tv.

Can you hear him in the arena? I bet you can.

Back