fighters that cheated in a fight

The way whineman was trying to milk that perfectly legal knee from mousasi in order to get a dq victory was total b.s. Cheating in my book.

For an actual case of blatant cheating: alvarez vs. poirier.

Jones has to be the worst. The serial eye pokes are bad enough, especially considering he's been warned like 50 times, but when you add the PEDs on top of that, you've got a multi layer cheater

David Terrell vs Scott Smith was the worst case of cheating and worse refereeing I have ever seen, surprised it doesn’t get talked about more

I guess you can’t blame Terrell but I believe he clearly heard the ref
I also believe he heard it but took advantage of it. My speculation is he hates getting hit so much that he knew the Smith fight would be his last so he's willing to do anything to win including cheating.

Golata vs Bowe I and II was also as bad
I wonder what the hell Golota was thinking. Many obvious low blows.

In MMA... there's scumbag Brian Caraway fish hooking Erik Perez (?) to set up a RNC, and Faber blatantly eyepoking Rivera. The latter was outrageous.

nope. Kennedy was holding the wrist and his fingers slid in there for half of one second. Get out of here with that shit.

His hand grabbed his glove for the two punches that rocked Yoel. It doesn't matter that he started grabbing the wrist. He cheated for his two biggest punches. If he doesn't grab the glove he probably doesn't rock Yoel

You are seriously a moron if you can't see why grabbing someones glove and pulling their hand down for you two biggest punches is cheating. Only for "half a second" haha. Thats like saying "he only grabbed the cage for half a second to stop the TD"

Are you meaning Bisping's eye after the Belfort headkick loss?

To give him a little benefit of the doubt, he started off holding the wrist cleanly. In the moment he might not have reacted to his fingers going into the gloves.

I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt because Kennedy has not stopped bitching about what Yoel did between rounds. Fuck that guy !

Mike Kyle is a dirty piece of shit. Biting, kicking downed opponents, he doesn't give a fuck about rules or ethics. Should have been banned years ago.
Yep. The guy could have probably been on deathrow.

His hand grabbed his glove for the two punches that rocked Yoel. It doesn't matter that he started grabbing the wrist. He cheated for his two biggest punches. If he doesn't grab the glove he probably doesn't rock Yoel

You are seriously a moron if you can't see why grabbing someones glove and pulling their hand down for you two biggest punches is cheating. Only for "half a second" haha. Thats like saying "he only grabbed the cage for half a second to stop the TD"
or he intentionally sat on a stool forever

The way whineman was trying to milk that perfectly legal knee from mousasi in order to get a dq victory was total b.s. Cheating in my book.

It was a legal knee, but i 100% believe Weidman thought it was illegal when it happened

or he intentionally sat on a stool forever

Yes he did. What the fucks your point? They both cheated! He probably would not have to sit on the stool to recover if Kennedy didn't cheat to land those two punches that hurt him

Jones has to be the worst. The serial eye pokes are bad enough, especially considering he's been warned like 50 times, but when you add the PEDs on top of that, you've got a multi layer cheater

Vitor as well

Drug cheat and also tries to kick downed opponents

It was a legal knee, but i 100% believe Weidman thought it was illegal when it happened

The lying and cheating part is how he tried to oversell it and pretend he was too hurt to continue, then when they said they were legal and it was going to be a tko he suddenly changed his tune and he was ready to go. Well deserved loss. Rather unfortunate that so many idiots fail to see he would have still gotten finished if the fight continued; he had nothing left for the armenian assassin as he was getting picked apart on the feet once his takedown became slow and telegraphed.

Anderson Silvia grabbing Sonnens shorts and almost pulling them off in the 2nd fight

Jason Delucia. One of the best Sherdog feuds.

Here's the fight. The look on Jason's face after the next to last liver shot is awesome.

Just wow. I have never seen anything that alpha before. I mean Bas did all of this fighting while commentating at the same time.

I bet DC can't do that.

wandy kicked the hell out of Gilbery Yvels nuts in pride, one of the worst shots i have ever seen

Back