Fighters you realized you under appreciated

definitely jake shields
Jon fitch
love both of them. I like wrestling and grappling. I feel hendricks too.

Bas Rutten. Never was a huge fan of Pancrase and always thought he was overrated as hell, but rewatching his career highlights, he provided some of the craziest KO's you're ever likely to see, back before MMA was cool. Shit, it actually was cooler to call it NHB back then.

You didn't like Aldo because of his antics before the Mendes fight?

Are you talking about that little push before the rematch. If so grow the fuck up. They put on an amazing fight at 179.

And the cage grab that had no effect on the outcome of the fight whatsoever when right after Mendes got the same td ne attempted before and Aldo was on the ground for .2 seconds?
Really?

You didn't like Aldo because of his antics before the Mendes fight?

Are you talking about that little push before the rematch. If so grow the fuck up. They put on an amazing fight at 179.

And the cage grab that had no effect on the outcome of the fight whatsoever when right after Mendes got the same td ne attempted before and Aldo was on the ground for .2 seconds?
Really?

awww someones hurt feelings over Aldo are hurt. Typical soy boy bitch.

That cage grab changed the whole momentum and outcome of the fight.

awww someones hurt feelings over Aldo are hurt. Typical soy boy bitch.

That cage grab changed the whole momentum and outcome of the fight.

My feelings are hurt because someone I dont know has a negative opinion of my favorite over some trivial shit?

Bitch please.
Soy boy? Insult me like a man :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Scott Ferrozzo. Loved him w/ all my heart and it was still 1/100th of what he deserved.

scott-ferrozzo-04.jpg

Kevin Randleman. Go back and watch some of his fights; he fought EVERYONE and had many classics. Was a great man, too.

Erick Silva. All his fights are really damn good.
Vs Matt Brown, Jon Fitch, Charlie Brennaman. Great fights!

Anderson for me. The Sonnen trash talk really soured him for me but now that I'm older and in touch with my analytical side of fighting, the dude had legit skills specifically in the striking department and even if he got figured out, his skills were necessary in the progression of the sport.

would he beat gustaffson?
I believe 100% yes.
would he beat rumble though? damn that would have been fireworks. leaning towards rumble.
dc - definitely not. terrible matchup for page.
jones- in rampage's prime when he was juiced? it would be close but probably a decision loss
he beats everyone else.

All his losses in the UFC cut me deep, especially Forrest, Rashad and Bader. Nothing will.upset me.more than seeing him lose to chael though.... still not over that one.

Erick Silva. All his fights are really damn good.
Vs Matt Brown, Jon Fitch, Charlie Brennaman. Great fights!

Too bad the kid had to end his UFC career at such a young age. So much potential.

Back