Figured out the best way to reheat pizza!

I need to try this in the grilled section on my oven, and I don’t mind the reheating of fries idea either, thanks OP!

I dont think I can.
It goes back to my poor college days. Instead of ramen noodles I'd make a huge pot of whole wheat spaghetti and sauce and put it in the fridge. I got too lazy to reheat it so I just started eating it cold.

It goes back to my poor college days. Instead of ramen noodles I'd make a huge pot of whole wheat spaghetti and sauce and put it in the fridge. I got too lazy to reheat it so I just started eating it cold.

Honestly.. I think thats how @Clippy eat all his meal.
Not being lazy ( well he is) but being too poor to be able to heat up his food.
Damn Clippy! Get it together man!

I do have a mini oven but I rarely use it.

For leftover pizza I do something like this:

3b64a4c3-162b-4694-8371-4d125e9800e2--14851095654_cde448fa14_b.jpg

Toaster oven works well. Cast iron all the way but it takes time. Great in the winter time cause then it heats up the house

There's never anything left to reheat when I had pizza.

I can confirm the toaster oven theory

Bought a fresh hot pizza, cooled it down in the freezer and the toaster oven indeed heated it back up

Some dude here a while back posted about reheating pizza in a frying pan. I tried it and I gotta day, it was pretty fucking good.

Yep. I just cook it on the cheese side too. Especiallt if you've got a nice non-stick surface like that copper that's all the rage.

Do it in the toaster oven, believe medonaldtrump-rallu.jpg

I can back up this statement. Every time I've reheated my pizza in the toaster oven it comes out fantastic

Yep, that's how I used to reheat my pizza...up until it broke months ago.:(

Toaster ovens are great for a lot of things:

Pizza
Reheating or cooking fries
Re crisping fried chicken and taking out the grease
Same here... I use a frying pan at the moment... no complaints

I'm on team oven/toaster. They're very versatile. But when it comes to leftover pizza, I'm usually in too much of a hurry to not just toss it in the microwave instead.

I can confirm the toaster oven theory

Bought a fresh hot pizza, cooled it down in the freezer and the toaster oven indeed heated it back up

Somehow I don't believe pizza would get a chance to cool near you.

Back