International First Caravan Migrants Have Reached US Border, Numbering in the Hundreds

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This group number approximately 750 is a splinter group from the main caravan, citing discrimination against LGBTQ members. In total, there are still approximately 9000 on the way to the US border.

Enjoy Murica!

Migrants in a caravan of Central Americans scrambled to reach the U.S. border, by the hundreds in the border city of Tijuana, where U.S. authorities were readying razor wire security barriers. Authorities in Tijuana were struggling to deal with a group of 357 migrants who arrived aboard nine buses Tuesday and another group of 398 that arrived Wednesday.

On Tuesday, a couple of dozen migrants scaled the steel border fence to celebrate their arrival, chanting “Yes, we could!” and one man dropped over to the U.S. side briefly as border agents watched from a distance. He ran quickly back to the fence.

With a total of three caravans moving through Mexico including 7,000 to 10,000 migrants in all, questions arose as to how Tijuana would deal with such a huge influx, especially given U.S. moves to tighten border security and make it harder to claim asylum.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-first-group-in-migrant-caravan-arrives-at-us-border/

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Why are these brown people so desperate to get into a white supremacist country with a white supremacist system?

Wow who would have thought the caravan wasn’t cgi lmao. Ok dems your fake refugees are here. Time to pull the hinges off your doors it’s the only logical thing to do..

The damage has already been done . Thanks Arnold

Wow who would have thought the caravan wasn’t cgi lmao. Ok dems your fake refugees are here. Time to pull the hinges off your doors it’s the only logical thing to do..
Wheres your proof? So far I'm still right, despite this fake news conspiracy theory thread.

Wheres your proof? So far I'm still right, despite this fake news conspiracy theory thread.
Sniper if you think really this is cgi I’m afraid I can’t begin to reason with how silly the notion is. I usually find your posts interesting but the level in this regard is just trolling and not your usual mo.

Why are these brown people so desperate to get into a white supremacist country with a white supremacist system?

Good thing we have that barrier wall..........

Sniper if you think really this is cgi I’m afraid I can’t begin to reason with how silly the notion is. I usually find your posts interesting but the level in this regard is just trolling and not your usual mo.
Everything I post looks like trolling until you realize I'm right. Hell, I was banned for it.

But I understand. I wont argue. I'll just let nature take its course.

Hmmm a scouting party....

Lol kidding.

But possible? Testing the response?

Can you accept these and deny the others for being homophobes?

I dont think most dems thought it was fake. I think most dems think the border patrol and asylum system will take care of it and that this isnt a security risk and that the brown people arent coming to hurt them.
Very few get in and they are heavily vetted. To act like these people will just walk through the border is silly. And it isnt the militia or the military that is doing it. It is the current border patrol and asylum system that will do it.

I thought it would take months to get Here?

You have no idea how fast you can move when you are starving and want a better life for your children
You'll move so fast that you won't even notice the better countries you've traversed.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic or you really believe that Can’t tell these days

Back