First sex doll-only brothel opens in Germany

That's fuckin nasty.

How many dudes are fucking the same doll in a day

for whatever reason that grosses me out more than a prostitute

I think it is potentially more dirtier as the dolls cant clean them selves and no natural bacteria killing fluids in its doll vagina.

Devils advocate:
Banging those dolls, you'll know you won't catch something.

These days you don't know who's carrying what. Homie shagged this mousey looking non-social type. He ended up catching warts

Germany? I expect this kind of behavior from Japan, but Germany?

[<diva2]

Now if it was a 'shit' brothel or something

<mma4>

But sex dolls?

{<diva}
They have to satisfy the german men too. The muslims have a monopoly on their women.

Devils advocate:
Banging those dolls, you'll know you won't catch something.

These days you don't know who's carrying what. Homie shagged this mousey looking non-social type. He ended up catching warts

Only as long as the dolls are cleaned....

The fuck, I feel filthy for even clicking on this thread

If you people think this is weird wait until the cuckold sex doll people come out of the woodwork.

"Like you can bang my sex doll if I can watch." That'll be a thing before you know it.

The worst job ever is the guy who has to go and hose out the dolls inbetween uses.

I just don't get it..

Prostitution is LEGAL in Germany and it's HIGHLY regulated!

I reserve the right to be confused on this issue!

Of course it's in Germany

now thats racist

Germans are almost our Floridans

Germany? I expect this kind of behavior from Japan, but Germany?

[<diva2]

Germany's the Japan of Europe

Germany may be the country that starts the ball rolling but you know it's not gonna end there.

I will be waiting how the Dutch will top the Krauts. Those are the real kink-masters.

520.gif

was ist der Sinn eines Sex mit einer Puppe, wenn Sie Sex mit einer richtigen Frau haben können?

The worst job ever is the guy who has to go and hose out the dolls inbetween uses.

Ya think? Can you imagine how disgusting those dolls would be after some fat unwashed sweat hog gets done with it?
You'd have to dunk the entire thing in a vat of bleach to get the smell out of it.

I just don't get it..

Prostitution is LEGAL in Germany and it's HIGHLY regulated!

I reserve the right to be confused on this issue!

Its a fetish thing or people wanting to try it.
I don't have to that particular fetish yet. But I certainly would give it a try.
80 Euros per hour. Cant really complain about that.

Who knows maybe I end up buying one. Just need to clear it with the wife.

You know they probably will have a discount room where they don't ever clean the doll lol.

I can picture it now:

@John Wang , "I just had an orgy with 5 on 1; five gals and just little ole me.

John's friend, "yeah but they were sex dolls dude"

@John Wang , "true but I dominated. HHHHnnnngggg!"

<30>

What if they clean the hoes using that lawn game where they put the plastic rocket on the garden hose and shoot it into the sky?

Sprechen ze CLEAR!

You know they probably will have a discount room where they don't ever clean the doll lol.
Guten tag, would you like the College Student, the Trophy Wife, or the Face Down Oktoberfest Urinal Trough?

Back