Flat out joke stealing

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is some outrageous shit. Amy Schumer used to OPEN for Patrice O'Neal and when she became a headliner just flat out stole his jokes like nobody would notice

Cosby is indeed a rapist but Mencia unquestionably stole this joke, damn near line by line

Any other good examples?

Schumer is a shameless ditch pig who doesn't deserve any of her notoriety.

Still wood.

This is some outrageous shit. Amy Schumer used to OPEN for Patrice O'Neal and when she became a headliner just flat out stole his jokes like nobody would notice

Cosby is indeed a rapist but Mencia unquestionably stole this joke, damn near line by line

Any other good examples?

Patrice is dead now, so I guess she can steal his shit and get away with it.

Question: can a comic legally buy a joke from another comic?

thats not the first joke she stole

she stole from dave attell and dave chappelle off the top of my head but i know there are more

I dislike Schumer because she had the Netflix rating system disabled after complaining about a right-wing conspiracy when her special was poorly rated. She isn't funny.

The stealing is bad enough, but her delivery was shockingly bad. When you have to explain the joke, you're doing it wrong.

Add Trevor Noah to the list of joke stealers.

Apparently if you're a progressive, you don't get any mainstream coverage for being a piece of shit.

Denis Leary shamelessly stealing bits from Bill Hicks is also a known thing.

Any other good examples?

Good examples. Shitty comedians

I was at a small show for Jimmy carrs funny business tour and noticed he was using some of Patrice o neals material. Was disappointed. Not sure if he used while filming the special though.

Back