Flat out joke stealing

I don't think it's joke stealing if neither of them came up with those. Those are all things sex moves other people invented. But she got the Houdini wrong. That one is where you are fucking her from behind, you pull out, spit on her back so she thinks you came, them when she turns around, cum on her face.

I'll never understand people that let their personal politics dictate what they laugh at.
They're usually the same people that can't keep it out of every OTHER aspect of life either.
I don't laugh at those jokes because they make fun of the right! Suddenly the comedy isn't funny!
Somebody get me a handkerchief

I'll never understand people that let their personal politics dictate what they laugh at.
They're usually the same people that can't keep it out of every OTHER aspect of life either.
I don't laugh at those jokes because they make fun of the right! Suddenly the comedy isn't funny!

If it was just that one example, then yeah it's possible.

But here's another example -

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/wat...ling-dave-chappelles-racism-connoisseur-joke/

But now that Trevor's now famous, he doesn't have to do traditional standup.
He just performs infront of a crowd of his fans on The Daily Show, performing jokes written by a dozen writers.

That is a line for line joke steal. He needs to be called out in public or by a guest.

I am a liberal, knock on doors/volunteer for left wing politicians, donate money, the whole shebang.

Trevor Noah stole jokes. That Chapelle one at the very least. Either him or whoever writes for him. Can't deny the evidence.

happens all the time.. why are people on this site so obsessed with Amy? always threads being made by "people who dont like her" yet watch all her vids and read all the news and gossip about her

I know you'll just assume I'm defending him because I'm a liberal or something but that's not quite joke stealing.

Similar punchline, different setup and premise. That isn't quite as bad as some others. Peters himself has mixed words on the subject.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...ion-was-a-prank-russell-peters-says-1.3024773

He might be a thief. I don't think that clip is enough though.

Peters also took a joke from Eddie Murphy. I am trying to find the clip but Eddie Murphy has a bit about how white kids say "fuck you, mom" and Peters used that same joke line-by-line.

They make them money is why they are promoted. Same as why people are promoted in the UFC or anywhere else. Also Schumer has some kind of senator cousin.
Please don't entertain other's political opinion on the berry by adding your own. You have already admitted being a liberal.

Humor is a concept. No one has the right to claim ownership to humor, land, and ideals.

- Karl Florianovich

As I said earlier...

Take an old joke written by a popular comedian, switch a few words around, and suddenly it becomes original material.

The biggest joke here is that people actually consider Rogan a comedian.

I think Rogan can write jokes well, good communicator, and is hard worker. he knows the process. But just can't deliver jokes well. Half the time he sounds like Kinison just yelling his jokes.

As a podcaster and a conversationalist, he's very good. Maybe the best.

Please don't entertain other's political opinion on the berry by adding your own. You have already admitted being a liberal.

Um.... so people of opposing political philosophy should be shamed, and outside of political topics?

I'm conservative, and put Trevor Noah on blast, but not because he's progressive. He's not funny, and whatever funny jokes he's said, he's either stolen or are written for him.

I listen to Bill Maher, and used to listen to Jon Stewart, because they are funny, reguardless if they're doing original material or material written for them.

Denis Leary shamelessly stealing bits from Bill Hicks is also a known thing.

Louis CK also accused Leary of essentially stealing his "I'm an asshole" song from a bit that Louis
CK did when he opened for Leary.

Amy Shumcfatty is the worst comedian ever. She's fat not funny and steals other people work. Did I mention she's really fat.

Back