Flat out joke stealing

Add Trevor Noah to the list of joke stealers.

Apparently if you're a progressive, you don't get any mainstream coverage for being a piece of shit.

I'm not a fan of Trevor Noah, but this isn't joke stealing. It's just two comedians with similar jokes.

I think that's one of the reasons Shumer doesn't get as much shit from comedians because she hired a bunch of them to work on her show and promotes other people where as Mencia wasn't doing that and was fucking with people's livelihood

Mencia also did sociopathic shit like doing all the material of the comedian performing right after him.

Amy schumer is only popular because of overweight SJW femenist.

Amy schumer is only popular because of overweight SJW femenist.

No, her becoming one is why she's no longer funny.

She was great back in the day as a guest on Opie and Anthony and doing the Comedy Central roasts.

Although some people think that Anthony Jesilnick was writing her material back than.

No, her becoming one is why she's no longer funny.

She was great back in the day as a guest on Opie and Anthony and doing the Comedy Central roasts.

Although some people think that Anthony Jesilnick was writing her material back than.

Which roasts? I saw her on the roast of Charlie Sheen and didn't think she was that great. I also watched her season of Last Comic Standing, which is when she first started to get noticed, and I was never overly impressed by her performances.

I think that's one of the reasons Shumer doesn't get as much shit from comedians because she hired a bunch of them to work on her show and promotes other people where as Mencia wasn't doing that and was fucking with people's livelihood

Good point. Mencia was a rotten pos whereas Schumer hires guys like Hannibal and provides value to old Hollywood types like Goldie Hawn. If you can make someone like Hawn a lot of money in a role she feels comfortable playing/helps keep her relevant you will be making some friends in high places.

Add Conan O'Brien to the list. Although it's probably more his writers fault than his. Kaseberg posted these jokes on Twitter earlier the same day Conan used them in his monologue that evening.

I like Conan but this looks pretty blatant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...stealing-his-jokes-now-theyre-going-to-trial/

The three jokes in question, according to court documents:

The Tom Brady joke

• Kaseberg: “Tom Brady said he wants to give his MVP truck to the man who won the game for the Patriots. So enjoy that truck, Pete Carroll.”
  • O’Brien: “Tom Brady said he wants to give the truck that he was given as Super Bowl MVP … to the guy who won the Super Bowl for the Patriots. Which is very nice. I think that’s nice. I do. Yes. So Brady’s giving his truck to Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.”
The Caitlyn Jenner joke

• Kaseberg: “Three towns, two in Texas, one in Tennessee, have streets named after Bruce Jenner and now they have to consider changing them to Caitlyn. And one will have to change from a Cul-De-Sac to a Cul-De-Sackless.”

• O’Brien: “Some cities that have streets named after Bruce Jenner are trying to change the streets’ names to Caitlyn Jenner. If you live on Bruce Jenner Cul-de-sac it will now be Cul-de-no-sack.”
THW WASHINGTON MONUMENT JOKE
  • Kaseberg: “The Washington Monument is ten inches shorter than previously thought. You know the winter has been cold when a monument suffers from shrinkage.”

• O’Brien: “Yesterday surveyors announced that the Washington Monument is ten inches shorter than what’s been previously recorded. Yeah. Of course, the monument is blaming the shrinkage on the cold weather.
TBH that is an easy joke. A dude at my Super Bowl party used the same joke.
The Bruce Jenner is semi suspect.
The Monument joke is an easy one as well.
I have seen it on Sherdog. I wanted to make a joke about a fight or what not, and some people already posted the same joke/thought.
A couple of them with the same joke were Canadians which is weird.
That said Mencia, and Shurmer are joke thieves.

The biggest joke here is that people actually consider Rogan a comedian.
ive never really found him especially entertaining at stand up, but his most recent netflix special is pretty good.

Add Trevor Noah to the list of joke stealers.

Apparently if you're a progressive, you don't get any mainstream coverage for being a piece of shit.

Ehhh, I have hated the daily show and rightfully called it out as propaganda from back when Jon Stuart was hosting. I'll also be the first one to say Trevor Noah has brought that show's level of terribleness to an all new high, however deliver of both jokes is far enough that I'd say you're nitpicking.

Back