Law Florida Stand Your Ground story

Yeah. If i hit your grandma and take a few steps back she should not feel like she is still being assaulted.

Isn't this your stance?
"She shouldn't feel like she is still being assaulted" I don't really care about your childish games though, it's illegal to kill someone for pushing you. Like I know you get a big thrill out of blaming the victim but can you not?

My stance is not "she should feel like she is still being assaulted" since that's a fucking stupid sentence but no she literally does not have the right to shoot him.

HA. Now you're the one speculating about something that didn't happen.

And way to prove that you have absolutely no actual moral compass, just talking out of your ass.

Criticizing over-zealous people who confront others over trivial civil ordinance violations is as bad as the people committing the infractions? You don't even realize how stupid the shit you are saying is.

Oh, it's okay to break speeding laws which can place innocent people in harms way. You've justified to yourself why you speeding (I'm sure you never exceed over 10mph :rolleyes:) is ok. You're all over the place. You'll find a way to justify all the laws you break on a regular basis. You've got a major case of delusion of grandeur.

There's nothing wrong with speculation in that instance. It's in response to the speculation that she'll kindly drive off when a vehicle with a handicap placard arrives.

No clue what you mean.

I realize you disagree and are being an ass about it. If you've deluded yourself into believing your own opinion to be fact then that's your problem, not mine.

My observations on speed limits and acceptable speeding are based on driving all over America. They're bolstered by statements made on the subject by cops on this board. Maybe it's different where you live. Seems pretty clear you don't know what delusion of grandeur means. Since you're being a dick for no reason this will be my last reply to you.

Thread now has an eye next it.
What does it mean when a thread is being watched ?

There's nothing wrong with speculation in that instance. It's in response to the speculation that she'll kindly drive off when a vehicle with a handicap placard arrives.

No clue what you mean.

I realize you disagree and are being an ass about it. If you've deluded yourself into believing your own opinion to be fact then that's your problem, not mine.

My observations on speed limits and acceptable speeding are based on driving all over America. They're bolstered by statements made on the subject by cops on this board. Maybe it's different where you live. Seems pretty clear you don't know what delusion of grandeur means. Since you're being a dick for no reason this will be my last reply to you.

The other person besides me that is an ass here is you, guy, as your philosophy on the situation is to pursue altercations for trivial bullshit and justify needless use of lethal force.

Then you group people who are critical of over-zealous confrontations into the same category as criminals. That is a pretty douchey thing to say.

Then you justify your own violation of the law. Again, you're a hypocrite exhibiting pretty high levels of delusion as you think a regular citizen should act as judge, jury and executioner - but only according to your subjective interpretation of the law. You've probably driven drunk in the past and broken a lot of other laws than just speeding but you're going to act like a law abiding upstanding citizen.

But let's agree to disagree.
We can both agree on ASP being a damn good channel and I'm sure there is other stuff we can find in common outside of this situation. Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ALEC and NRA for helping legalize murder.

They wouldnt really they just have to tow that line to make the guy who got killed into the aggressor

Whether you think the killing was just or not it is a fact that the deceased was the aggressor this can’t even be argued.

Yall are itching for reasons for the government to step in.

Why play obtuse?

These mother fucking Neverbeens are about to negatively impact all of us and yall sitting there cuttin excuses and playing devils advocate?

Stop for a minute and look at the big picture.

You think these fuckers not getting hemmed up is anything other than calculated chess moves by hyper liberals with the intention of fucking us over in the future?

What happens if ol girl that charged GZ runs for any kind of office besides DA?
The hood loves that woman, think she wont have an agenda?

Or the DA in Baltimore?

Its time to start calling out shitty owners, that includes mother fuckers with faulty holsters, cause somebody is keeping count.

How is it we can get in each others business at the damn dog park, but get quiet in a fucking liquor store?

Almost every law abiding gun owner I’ve met has been ou
I think if the races were reversed, the posters defending the killer would do an immediate 180.

The pushing assaulter would become a wife-defender.
The entitled shitheads with no common decency would become a family simply waiting in their car albeit in an illegal spot.
The screaming wife would be an innocent woman being harassed by a scary criminal.
The shooter/killer would be a savage monster looking for an excuse to kill whitey.

And you wouldn't give the slightest of one fuck , so what does that say about you?

Fucking tired of visiting that damn amnesty box.

So if i hit your grandma in the face and then step backwards she can't shoot me right.
I know you're being purposefully obtuse, but yes, that is correct. If you aren't winding back to hit her a second time, she (or someone else) should call the cops and let them handle you.

Is there a video with audio or a transcript of what was said between the two anywhere?

How does everyone know the guy was yelling at the woman?

If you watch the video a couple times, it's pretty clear the guy continues walking toward the man on the ground, even pulling up his shorts after pushing him as if to get ready for more. He only stops and starts to turn once the guy on the ground starts reaching for his back pocket.

Last edited:
Whether you think the killing was just or not it is a fact that the deceased was the aggressor this can’t even be argued.

Sure, if you mean to tell me that if I was up in your wifes face you wouldnt do a thing about it

You can lie to me and tell me you would say excuse me sir you need to unrufle your feathers if you want

But I will call you a liar

Sure, if you mean to tell me that if I was up in your wifes face you wouldnt do a thing about it

You can lie to me and tell me you would say excuse me sir you need to unrufle your feathers if you want

What if your wife is actively up in the other person's face as well? Like this lady who exited her vehicle in order to get even more so. You come out committing battery as a first resort or you step in between and move your wife away?

Honestly, if you see someone doing something wrong like this, then call the police. Its not your job to confront people about where they are parked. You're obviously looking for a problem.

Honestly, if you see someone doing something wrong like this, then call the police. Its not your job to confront people about where they are parked. You're obviously looking for a problem.

They'll surely show right up. And consider it volunteer work.

Evidence that the shooter has a history of this behavior?

Honestly man I really wouldn’t fuck with somebody just for talking shit to my wife, especially if our boys were with us.
I’m super sketch about confrontations with a 3 and 5 y/o with us and am always gonna try and GTFO because there’s so many nutty fucks out there and so many ways for shit to go wrong. I’ve got a .45 full of hollowpoints on me just about everywhere I go but Id have to really think somebody was about to hurt one of my boys or wifey before they got a sunroof in their face.

Back